Tired of Waiting
-
-
Since Roger Goodell became Commissioner he has moved the draft back, made it bigger than the World Series! I prefer the old days when you didn't have to wait for what seemed like an eternity and then have only one round on day one. I hate Roger Goodell and can't wait until they fire his ass.
-
Since Roger Goodell became Commissioner he has moved the draft back, made it bigger than the World Series! I prefer the old days when you didn't have to wait for what seemed like an eternity and then have only one round on day one. I hate Roger Goodell and can't wait until they fire his ass.
Since Roger Goodell became Commissioner he has moved the draft back, made it bigger than the World Series! I prefer the old days when you didn't have to wait for what seemed like an eternity and then have only one round on day one. I hate Roger Goodell and can't wait until they fire his ass.
Its not Goodell.....it is the owners who say to Goodell......get us $$$$. Doing a 3 day draft gives the owners $$$$....because it is part of what goes into the highly enhanced rights fees that ESPN et al pay.
If they fired Goodell's ass it would be because the owners do not believe he is bringing in the bucks they want. And he is doing that.
And, FYI....the owners are 100% behind Goodell when it comes to the disciplinary actions he is taking. The more the union hates what he is doing, the more the owners like it.
And when Goodell retires.....he gets voted into the HOF.
Yep.
-
-
I actually kind of like this Japanese electropop song:
-
-
-
Nice song that I never heard before. I like it anyway.
-
-
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login