Draft Day 1 Thoughts
-
Here's an idea - every team takes tunsil off their board for the day, and we can pick him up with #32 once he's been thoroughly vetted?
-
-
Im cool on potheads for a while.
-
I really hope not Lynch
I really don't see much good in him
-
If we don't end up with Lynch I hope we take a chance on Cardale Jones
-
whoa there's a left field pick
-
Im going to go ahead and trust Hue Jackson. If Lynch is his guy, so be it. I'm good with that.
-
-
Seems weak.
All depends on the layout of Browns' draft board....
-
Let's hope at 15 the Browns trade down and get a 7th this year and a 6th next year.
-
Seems weak.
All depends on the layout of Browns' draft board....
-
That's a good deal for us. Picks on picks on picks for us to fuck up.
-
Don't mind trading back. Just seems like a bad deal.
I don't know about that, I'm ok with it. We get two still-relatively-high picks out of it, and I don't think the Titans are picking very high next year, so that 2 is probably still top-40.
-
Tunsil had injuries at the collegiate level, off field issues and now the picture of the bong hit coupled with being sued by family! Smoking pot before the draft?
Miles Jack will be another bust.
Gruden said that Jalen Ramsey was a lazy player so I'm glad we didn't draft him.
Eli Apple going to the Big Apple
Who will the Browns take?
-
Tunsil had injuries at the collegiate level, off field issues and now the picture of the bong hit coupled with being sued by family! Smoking pot before the draft?
Miles Jack will be another bust.
Gruden said that Jalen Ramsey was a lazy player so I'm glad we didn't draft him.
Eli Apple going to the Big Apple
Who will the Browns take?
Tunsil had injuries at the collegiate level, off field issues and now the picture of the bong hit coupled with being sued by family! Smoking pot before the draft?
Miles Jack will be another bust.
Gruden said that Jalen Ramsey was a lazy player so I'm glad we didn't draft him.
Eli Apple going to the Big Apple
Who will the Browns take?
Josh Doctson?
-
Aside from Tunsil and Jack (big red flags), there's hargreaves, treadwell, docston, rankins, lawson, lee, decker still available. I don't see any one player rising massively above the others there - and if the FO doesn't either, expect another trade back.
-
Browns have first two picks in 3rd round from the Tenn trade, plus a 2nd next year, minus a 6th this year.
Talk I've heard is Browns take a WR, then move back up into the 1st for QB.
Why wouldn't you just stay put and take the QB in the first and a wide receiver at 32? Why all the jumping around? This is very disappointing. Another regime grasping at straws.Browns have first two picks in 3rd round from the Tenn trade, plus a 2nd next year, minus a 6th this year.
Talk I've heard is Browns take a WR, then move back up into the 1st for QB.
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login