Skip to content

Draft Day 1 Thoughts

The Browns Board
237 45 9.4k
  • Tunsil had injuries at the collegiate level, off field issues and now the picture of the bong hit coupled with being sued by family! Smoking pot before the draft?

    Miles Jack will be another bust.

    Gruden said that Jalen Ramsey was a lazy player so I'm glad we didn't draft him.

    Eli Apple going to the Big Apple

    Who will the Browns take?

  • Tunsil had injuries at the collegiate level, off field issues and now the picture of the bong hit coupled with being sued by family! Smoking pot before the draft?

    Miles Jack will be another bust.

    Gruden said that Jalen Ramsey was a lazy player so I'm glad we didn't draft him.

    Eli Apple going to the Big Apple

    Who will the Browns take?

    @opal312 said:

    Tunsil had injuries at the collegiate level, off field issues and now the picture of the bong hit coupled with being sued by family! Smoking pot before the draft?

    Miles Jack will be another bust.

    Gruden said that Jalen Ramsey was a lazy player so I'm glad we didn't draft him.

    Eli Apple going to the Big Apple

    Who will the Browns take?

    Josh Doctson?

  • Aside from Tunsil and Jack (big red flags), there's hargreaves, treadwell, docston, rankins, lawson, lee, decker still available. I don't see any one player rising massively above the others there - and if the FO doesn't either, expect another trade back.

  • Browns have first two picks in 3rd round from the Tenn trade, plus a 2nd next year, minus a 6th this year.

    Talk I've heard is Browns take a WR, then move back up into the 1st for QB.

    @jafbf said:

    Browns have first two picks in 3rd round from the Tenn trade, plus a 2nd next year, minus a 6th this year.

    Talk I've heard is Browns take a WR, then move back up into the 1st for QB.

    Why wouldn't you just stay put and take the QB in the first and a wide receiver at 32? Why all the jumping around? This is very disappointing. Another regime grasping at straws.
  • Aside from Tunsil and Jack (big red flags), there's hargreaves, treadwell, docston, rankins, lawson, lee, decker still available. I don't see any one player rising massively above the others there - and if the FO doesn't either, expect another trade back.

    @gftchris said:

    Aside from Tunsil and Jack (big red flags), there's hargreaves, treadwell, docston, rankins, lawson, lee, decker still available. I don't see any one player rising massively above the others there - and if the FO doesn't either, expect another trade back.

    Well I hope not I was prepared for the trade back to 15, I think dropping any more and we start to look ridiculous, well at least more ridiculous than usual.

  • @jafbf said:

    Browns have first two picks in 3rd round from the Tenn trade, plus a 2nd next year, minus a 6th this year.

    Talk I've heard is Browns take a WR, then move back up into the 1st for QB.

    Why wouldn't you just stay put and take the QB in the first and a wide receiver at 32? Why all the jumping around? This is very disappointing. Another regime grasping at straws.

    @opal312 said:

    Why wouldn't you just stay put and take the QB in the first and a wide receiver at 32? Why all the jumping around? This is very disappointing. Another regime grasping at straws.

    They got a #3 this year and a #2 next year from the Tenn trade - that's a good trade.

    I've heard their first target has been a WR in the 1st all along. WR at #8 for this class is too high.

    Next wave of QB's are rated for late 1st, early 2nd.

    If NO doesn't take a WR here, it's a big win as we'll have our pick.

    Unless you wanted another OT at #8, this has been good so far the way the Draft has fallen.

    I kinda wanted DE Buckner, but he was gone.

  • WR Treadwell is the rumor . . . if he gets by the Raiders

  • WR Treadwell is the rumor . . . if he gets by the Raiders

    @jafbf said:

    WR Treadwell is the rumor . . . if he gets by the Raiders

    If it is, he may be BPA and fill a need and we got 2 more high picks as well.

  • Got our pick of WR's . . . there's talk the Jets are trying to move up, hope it's not with us.

    Starting to sound like it is us the Jets are talking with.

    And now the Falcons . . .

  • Paxton Lynch

  • God I hope not...

  • WR Coleman . . . not what was expected

  • Hate him.

  • Corey Coleman!

  • Fuck this shit

  • He looks thrilled walking through the draft room...

  • I hope they know what they're doing.

    I sure as fuck don't

  • On the other hand, we can just run the Baylor playbook if Gordon gets reinstated

  • Another short wide reciever! They could have kept Benjamin! OMG WHAT CRAP

  • interesting pick, was hoping for one of the taller receivers but this could work. maybe he and rgiii will have some Baylor chemistry