Draft Day 1 Thoughts
-
Aside from Tunsil and Jack (big red flags), there's hargreaves, treadwell, docston, rankins, lawson, lee, decker still available. I don't see any one player rising massively above the others there - and if the FO doesn't either, expect another trade back.
Aside from Tunsil and Jack (big red flags), there's hargreaves, treadwell, docston, rankins, lawson, lee, decker still available. I don't see any one player rising massively above the others there - and if the FO doesn't either, expect another trade back.
Well I hope not I was prepared for the trade back to 15, I think dropping any more and we start to look ridiculous, well at least more ridiculous than usual.
-
Why wouldn't you just stay put and take the QB in the first and a wide receiver at 32? Why all the jumping around? This is very disappointing. Another regime grasping at straws.Browns have first two picks in 3rd round from the Tenn trade, plus a 2nd next year, minus a 6th this year.
Talk I've heard is Browns take a WR, then move back up into the 1st for QB.
Why wouldn't you just stay put and take the QB in the first and a wide receiver at 32? Why all the jumping around? This is very disappointing. Another regime grasping at straws.
They got a #3 this year and a #2 next year from the Tenn trade - that's a good trade.
I've heard their first target has been a WR in the 1st all along. WR at #8 for this class is too high.
Next wave of QB's are rated for late 1st, early 2nd.
If NO doesn't take a WR here, it's a big win as we'll have our pick.
Unless you wanted another OT at #8, this has been good so far the way the Draft has fallen.
I kinda wanted DE Buckner, but he was gone.
-
God I hope not...
-
Hate him.
-
Corey Coleman!
-
Fuck this shit
-
He looks thrilled walking through the draft room...
-
I hope they know what they're doing.
I sure as fuck don't
-
On the other hand, we can just run the Baylor playbook if Gordon gets reinstated
-
interesting pick, was hoping for one of the taller receivers but this could work. maybe he and rgiii will have some Baylor chemistry
-
Could've gotten the same player in the 3rd round Sterling Shepard
-
Josh Gordon tweeting about Browns picks, fucking classic. Not enough water to put out this tire fire.
-
Yea this is straight Retarded, a 5'10 receiver...great!
-
Nice pick!!! Think Steve Smith Jr...Jr!!!?
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login