Draft Day 1 Thoughts
-
God I hope not...
-
Hate him.
-
Corey Coleman!
-
Fuck this shit
-
He looks thrilled walking through the draft room...
-
I hope they know what they're doing.
I sure as fuck don't
-
On the other hand, we can just run the Baylor playbook if Gordon gets reinstated
-
interesting pick, was hoping for one of the taller receivers but this could work. maybe he and rgiii will have some Baylor chemistry
-
Could've gotten the same player in the 3rd round Sterling Shepard
-
Josh Gordon tweeting about Browns picks, fucking classic. Not enough water to put out this tire fire.
-
Yea this is straight Retarded, a 5'10 receiver...great!
-
Nice pick!!! Think Steve Smith Jr...Jr!!!?
-
Nice pick!!! Think Steve Smith Jr...Jr!!!?
Nice pick!!! Think Steve Smith Jr...Jr!!!
Awesome, is this 2002?
-
-
I'll give the guy a chance before I bag on him. However WTF BROWNS
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login