Draft Day 1 Thoughts
-
Lets not have 20 threads about who we draft.
-
I'll be happy if Dee keeps a ball gag firmly planted in Jimmy's piehole
-
Best pick available for LA

At least I feel better knowing the browns wanted him but couldn't get him
-
Rams take Goff no surprise there
-
his hands are too small anyway BB

-
Best pick available for LA

At least I feel better knowing the browns wanted him but couldn't get him
-
10 damn minutes for that pick. The NFL told them to wait it out. going to be a long night. Vodka and OJ the flavor of the night. GO BROWNS!!
-
-
-
Im anxious who we're going to take. I hope we don't see a gay trade down.
-
-
Im anxious who we're going to take. I hope we don't see a gay trade down.
Im anxious who we're going to take. I hope we don't see a gay trade down.
I'd prefer a straight trade down as well
-
Im anxious who we're going to take. I hope we don't see a gay trade down.
I'd prefer a straight trade down as well
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login
