Draft Day 1 Thoughts
-
-
If anything, this draft has really let the dumbasses on the board shine through
-
Broncos trading up for this pick...
-
Said they're done for the night, and that they've had calls already about the #32 (first tomorrow) pick already.
Matt Harmon @MattHarmon_BYB 58m58 minutes ago
Coleman has the highest ceiling of any WR in the draft. Browns went shooting for the moon. I dig it.
-
Paxton Lynch to Denver
-
Did Ghoolie just shit his pants?
-
-
Thank god.
Now someone needs to take Cook
Agreed. Dallas...
-
Thank god.
Now someone needs to take Cook
Agreed. Dallas...
-
Hogan probably wouldn't be a bad mid round QB pick.
-
So nice to see a bloke so emotional, after being drafted.
What's nice is seeing people bag out a bloke who hasn't played a game.
Give Coleman a fucking chance, whingers like you pricks are what is wrong with this organisation.
-
what is a whinger? Is that some british term?
Somebody who complains all the time.
Aussie term probably, I have to be careful with slang.
-
what is a whinger? Is that some british term?
Somebody who complains all the time.
Aussie term probably, I have to be careful with slang.
-
I sort of cheated because it was rumored on a couple of sports websites. And although I don't take rumors seriously...we're talking about the Browns. But Hogan wouldn't be a bad pick since we have so many! Some say he's not big enough so I have to wonder, he's 6'3" over 200.
-
what is a whinger? Is that some british term?
Somebody who complains all the time.
Aussie term probably, I have to be careful with slang.
-
The G is throwing me off. Here we would spell it "Whiner"
Different words. But yeah.
-
Fuck me. Just announced 'the browns have traded back in tot he first round! Oh wait, no they haven't...'
Heart attack.
-
Fuck me. Just announced 'the browns have traded back in tot he first round! Oh wait, no they haven't...'
Heart attack.
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login
