Draft Day 1 Thoughts
-
I'll be following the cowboys' progress for sure.
-
No move ups yet,
That is a great pick for Dallas! Bastards.
-
Thanks Booking.com for allowing us to have an interview with a player.
-
Jax has to take Ramsey right? Crazy not to.
-
so do we take treadwell or doctson

-
Miami might be ripe for moving on Henry at some point. We need to trade down and stay in front of them to give us ammo for another trade down.
-
I'll be following the cowboys' progress for sure.
I'll be following the cowboys' progress for sure.
Like we have a choice? 'Merica's team y'all....
-
I hope to christ we don't take a tackle. Talk about anticlimatic
-
Anyone think Jack goes top 10?
-
thank friggin god.
-
so now the ravens take Tunsil?
-
jax must be pretty excited.
-
Does Buckner go to the Ravens?
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login