Titans Trade Details
-
Seems weak.
Good question, Mopar.
-
Per here, it's the #64
-
#76 per the Browns official Facebook page
-
-
Yep, corrected now.
-
I kinda had a bad reaction...was expecting a 2nd rounder in return...hope its #64!!!
-
I kinda had a bad reaction...was expecting a 2nd rounder in return...hope its #64!!!
I kinda had a bad reaction...was expecting a 2nd rounder in return...hope its #64!!!
It's 76.
-
Excellent trade. Every player we could have taken at 8 was a stretch. No available player was worth the bounty we got.
-
I am loving it as long as they don't drop past 15. Here they need to pick a quality player. Then use one of the 2nd and lower picks to trade back up in the lower 1st round to get QB like Michigan state kid.
-
I love steve smith type WR. This is going to be awesome speed, catch, take it to the house. He is a true 2 that could be a 1 in the NFL. There is nobody on our team other then FLASH who not sure if he will ever play again that is a 1 or 2 WR.
-
Coleman is not a Steve Smith type WR.
The value was about right per the chart, but seems llike every other team is getting better value in trade-downs.
One thing for sure, we have QB ammo for next year...
Coleman is not a Steve Smith type WR.
The value was about right per the chart, but seems llike every other team is getting better value in trade-downs.
One thing for sure, we have QB ammo for next year...
Exactly Tour. Two firsts, two seconds, and a future second? We're gold next year for whoever we want.
-
Coleman is not a Steve Smith type WR.
The value was about right per the chart, but seems llike every other team is getting better value in trade-downs.
One thing for sure, we have QB ammo for next year...
Coleman is not a Steve Smith type WR.
The value was about right per the chart, but seems llike every other team is getting better value in trade-downs.
One thing for sure, we have QB ammo for next year...
You are wrong. Both their names involve alliteration.
I guess you don't understand analytics as well as you thought.
WSS
WSS
-
^^^ lol
-
Coleman is not a Steve Smith type WR.
The value was about right per the chart, but seems llike every other team is getting better value in trade-downs.
One thing for sure, we have QB ammo for next year...
You are wrong. Both their names involve alliteration.
I guess you don't understand analytics as well as you thought.
WSS
WSS
You are wrong. Both their names involve alliteration.
I guess you don't understand analytics as well as you thought.
WSS
Fucking, Lard Ass Liberal Arts majors are hereby banned from the analytics compound...
-
FUCK THE TITS HAVE 3 FUCKING TWOS THIS YEAR
WTF ONLY A THIRD?....well 2017 should be epic!!!
FUCK THE TITS HAVE 3 FUCKING TWOS THIS YEAR
WTF ONLY A THIRD....well 2017 should be epic!!!
Yes, I think we should have gotten one of their seconds....this year.
-
Coleman is not a Steve Smith type WR.
The value was about right per the chart, but seems llike every other team is getting better value in trade-downs.
One thing for sure, we have QB ammo for next year...
You are wrong. Both their names involve alliteration.
I guess you don't understand analytics as well as you thought.
WSS
WSS
You are wrong. Both their names involve alliteration.
I guess you don't understand analytics as well as you thought.
WSS
WSS
Nice
-
You are wrong. Both their names involve alliteration.
I guess you don't understand analytics as well as you thought.
WSS
Fucking, Lard Ass Liberal Arts majors are hereby banned from the analytics compound...
Fucking, Lard Ass Liberal Arts majors are hereby banned from the analytics compound...
Steve Was a Theater major......does that constitute a Liberal Art.
FYI....the movie "Liberal Arts" was filmed at Kenyon College, where my son went.
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login
