Skip to content

Isn't spence the only logical 2nd round pick now?

The Browns Board
13 6 407
  • W wargograw wrote on last edited by
    #3

    You say edge and then say ILB...

  • W wargograw wrote on last edited by
    #4

    @flyin-j said:

    Robert Nkemdiche should be the pick.

    Someone didn't read the entire results chart....

  • bbedwardB bbedward wrote on last edited by
    #5

    Kevin Dodd might not be so bad. And Ragland.

    Really I want both, maybe there can be some trade magic to get it done.

  • You say edge and then say ILB...

    C Clevfan4life wrote on last edited by
    #6

    @wargograw said:

    You say edge and then say ILB...

    Fucking iPhone autocorrects olb'er to ilb'er. I have to turn this shit off,.... It turned lynch into lunch. Fuck I'm so mad

  • Kevin Dodd might not be so bad. And Ragland.

    Really I want both, maybe there can be some trade magic to get it done.

    C Clevfan4life wrote on last edited by
    #7

    @bbedward said:

    Kevin Dodd might not be so bad. And Ragland.

    Really I want both, maybe there can be some trade magic to get it done.

    Raglands got an enlarged aorta, not sure about him now

  • Tour2maT Tour2ma wrote on last edited by
    #8

    Raglands is off my "zero tolerance" big board...

    So is Spence... although I enjoyed his letter and attached piss test result.

  • We didn't get infront of Denver for lynch and we got our wr.....we have to address the edge with this pick. We have to. It's gotta be spence, is there any other 3-4 ilb'er prospect ahead of spence?

    The GipperT The Gipper wrote on last edited by
    #9

    @clevfan4life said:

    We didn't get infront of Denver for lynch and we got our wr.....we have to address the edge with this pick. We have to. It's gotta be spence, is there any other 3-4 ilb'er prospect ahead of spence?

    Spence is listed as a DE/OLB in most publications. Not inside LB.

    Other DEs or OLBs:

    Kevin Dodd, Clemson

    Emmanuel Ogbah, OK St.

    Kamalei Correa, Boise St.

    Sua Cravens, USC

    Joshua Perry Ohio St.

    and Myle Jack.

    ILBs...if that is what you are saying:

    Reggie Ragland Alabama

    Kentrell Brothers Mizz

  • @wargograw said:

    You say edge and then say ILB...

    Fucking iPhone autocorrects olb'er to ilb'er. I have to turn this shit off,.... It turned lynch into lunch. Fuck I'm so mad

    The GipperT The Gipper wrote on last edited by The Gipper
    #10

    @clevfan4life said:

    Fucking iPhone autocorrects olb'er to ilb'er. I have to turn this shit off,.... It turned lynch into lunch. Fuck I'm so mad

    Lynch may become the lunch of opposing Defenses, no? 😁

    As much as I have kind of liked him, he is now with the Broncos, so fuck him.

  • Raglands is off my "zero tolerance" big board...

    So is Spence... although I enjoyed his letter and attached piss test result.

    The GipperT The Gipper wrote on last edited by
    #11

    @tour2ma said:

    Raglands is off my "zero tolerance" big board...

    Does this mean you would now take him?

    So is Spence... although I enjoyed his letter and attached piss test result.

    Does our FO want to deal with people with potential character issues?

  • @tour2ma said:

    Raglands is off my "zero tolerance" big board...

    Does this mean you would now take him?

    So is Spence... although I enjoyed his letter and attached piss test result.

    Does our FO want to deal with people with potential character issues?

    Tour2maT Tour2ma wrote on last edited by
    #12

    @the-gipper said:

    @tour2ma said:

    Raglands is off my "zero tolerance" big board...

    Does this mean you would now take him?

    So is Spence... although I enjoyed his letter and attached piss test result.

    Does our FO want to deal with people with potential character issues?

    No, not today, Gip. Neither of them...

    Round 3? Maybe loosen up some, but likely only if we get stuck in a player desert... which is less likely as the rounds roll by.

  • @the-gipper said:

    @tour2ma said:

    Raglands is off my "zero tolerance" big board...

    Does this mean you would now take him?

    So is Spence... although I enjoyed his letter and attached piss test result.

    Does our FO want to deal with people with potential character issues?

    No, not today, Gip. Neither of them...

    Round 3? Maybe loosen up some, but likely only if we get stuck in a player desert... which is less likely as the rounds roll by.

    The GipperT The Gipper wrote on last edited by The Gipper
    #13

    @tour2ma said:

    No, not today, Gip. Neither of them...

    Round 3? Maybe loosen up some, but likely only if we get stuck in a player desert... which is less likely as the rounds roll by.

    Today the draft rounds 2-3 no? And we have what? #32, 65, 76, 77? So if you were to go for them in round 3, then they would be picked tonight, right?