Shon Coleman...
-
Add this to the reason I like this young man.
-
The kid has high upside and a good motor. He has intangibles working in his favor as his work ethic is outstanding. Also he loves to backpack in the getto regions of Brooklyn NY.
One Post From the Truth said:
The kid has high upside and a good motor. He has intangibles working in his favor as his work ethic is outstanding. Also he loves to backpack in the getto regions of Brooklyn NY.
All good, but without his feet and damn good punching, I'd pass...
FWIW, I had no problem with Tebow wearing his religion on his sleeve.
Me neither... problem was his fans thinking it made up for his lack of football ability.
-
Add this to the reason I like this young man.
Add this to the reason I like this young man.
Agree! You can't help but like him.
I'm no gambler, but if I was, my money would be on Shon to succeed. He's fought his way through a far tougher battle than any training camp competition.
Mike
-
One Post From the Truth said:
The kid has high upside and a good motor. He has intangibles working in his favor as his work ethic is outstanding. Also he loves to backpack in the getto regions of Brooklyn NY.
All good, but without his feet and damn good punching, I'd pass...
FWIW, I had no problem with Tebow wearing his religion on his sleeve.
Me neither... problem was his fans thinking it made up for his lack of football ability.
-
-
Charlie Casserly said this morning on NFL Network that Shon was one of his favorite takes for the Browns and that by the end of year one we would not miss Schwartz @ RT. He felt he was one of our 3 best picks of the middle rounds & had him graded as an earlier round pick.
-
Charlie Casserly said this morning on NFL Network that Shon was one of his favorite takes for the Browns and that by the end of year one we would not miss Schwartz @ RT. He felt he was one of our 3 best picks of the middle rounds & had him graded as an earlier round pick.
Charlie Casserly said this morning on NFL Network that Shon was one of his favorite takes for the Browns and that by the end of year one we would not miss Schwartz @ RT. He felt he was one of our 3 best picks of the middle rounds & had him graded as an earlier round pick.
Charlie reads my posts?
-
When you're right, you're right.
Unless your nom de guerre is Ghoolie, of course..
-
Charlie Casserly said this morning on NFL Network that Shon was one of his favorite takes for the Browns and that by the end of year one we would not miss Schwartz @ RT. He felt he was one of our 3 best picks of the middle rounds & had him graded as an earlier round pick.
Charlie reads my posts?
Charlie reads my posts?
Well either that or I read your post after hearing Charlie and got them confused. Anything is possible @ 69.

EDIT: I'm rewatching him now so..................."an upgrade in time over Schwartz whom they let go in free agency" And it was Schobert and Higgins from those middle rounds he thought should have gone somewhere earlier than rounds 4-5.
-
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login
