Skip to content

Kessler

The Browns Board
237 51 10.2k
  • Mike HM Mike H wrote on last edited by
    #17

    You're a peasant. There's some insight for you

  • You're a peasant. There's some insight for you

    Tour2maT Tour2ma wrote on last edited by
    #18

    @mike-h said:

    You're a peasant. There's some insight for you

  • @mike-h said:

    You're a peasant. There's some insight for you

    tiamat63T tiamat63 wrote on last edited by
    #19

    @tour2ma said:

    I was thinking more along the lines of Ghostbusters II. "You are like the buzzing of flies to him".

  • Mike HM Mike H wrote on last edited by
    #20

    You're less than nothing

  • You're less than nothing

    tiamat63T tiamat63 wrote on last edited by
    #21

    @mike-h said:

    You're less than nothing

    'Step Brothers style'

    So...........? *blank stare*

  • Mike HM Mike H wrote on last edited by
    #22

    Did we just become best friends? No. You're a cockroach

  • T TexasAg1969 wrote on last edited by TexasAg1969
    #23

    Well it's Hue's ass on the line. And as usual for every new coach it's the first QB he takes that determines his fate.http://sports.yahoo.com/news/browns-stay-no-32-select-oklahoma-states-ogbah-233025962--nfl.html

    ''Trust me on this one,'' Jackson said late Friday

  • gumby73G gumby73 wrote on last edited by gumby73
    #24

    Well if you can't take the best CAL QB, take the other CAL QB that plays in a pro style offense at least. We just don't see what pro people think & see (even on our own tape) at a position that all these coaches & Mock guru's shove down our throats for months. Examples all over each round. When Hackenberg went mid 2nd round it forced our hand in 3rd Round. If Hue truly got his man he wanted?

  • Fine... now explain the use of a 3rd rounder...

    W Westside Steve wrote on last edited by Westside Steve
    #25

    @tour2ma said:

    Fine... now explain the use of a 3rd rounder...

    Isn't that where you and Mike H wanted to take your guy?

    WSS

  • R RoyceRolls wrote on last edited by
    #26

    sheesh Mike, why so combative? at least Kessler is bigger than Manziel. IIRC it wasn't too long ago that you were hoping Johnny College Football would milk your prostate.

  • Browns149B Browns149 wrote on last edited by
    #27

    Cody Kessler 6' 1" 220 lbs drafted in the 3rd round 93rd pick

    Colt McCoy 6' 1" 215 lbs drafted in the 3rd round 85th pick

    Colt had way way way more success in college

    I hope Hue knows more about QB's then Holmgren did

  • flyingfooldougF flyingfooldoug wrote on last edited by
    #28

    Interesting pick. The kid has seen more than his share of controversy and kept his head. Seems to be real coachable too.

    Unlike others, I would rather see how he plays as a pro before I pass any sort of judgement.

  • DieHardBrownsFanD DieHardBrownsFan wrote on last edited by DieHardBrownsFan
    #29

    tabitha-grayston-6.jpg?quality=65&strip=

    Kessler's girlfriend.

  • C CaineDeSoulis wrote on last edited by
    #30

    Mccoy hand size 9 and 3/8in

    Kessler hand size 10 and 7/8in

    Mccoy was a mobile running qb

    Kessler is a pocket passer qb

  • tabitha-grayston-6.jpg?quality=65&strip=

    Kessler's girlfriend.

    miktoxicM miktoxic wrote on last edited by
    #31

    @diehardbrownsfan said:

    tabitha-grayston-6.jpg?quality=65&strip=

    Kessler's girlfriend.

    nice. too bad she can't suit up on sundays.

    hue and company will be gone in 2 years after this fiasco of a draft so far.

    book it.

  • @diehardbrownsfan said:

    tabitha-grayston-6.jpg?quality=65&strip=

    Kessler's girlfriend.

    nice. too bad she can't suit up on sundays.

    hue and company will be gone in 2 years after this fiasco of a draft so far.

    book it.

    DieHardBrownsFanD DieHardBrownsFan wrote on last edited by
    #32

    @miktoxic said:

    nice. too bad she can't suit up on sundays.

    hue and company will be gone in 2 years after this fiasco of a draft so far.

    book it.

    Chill out man. Life's too short. If he is, fuck it.

  • @mr.-make-believe said:

    It wouldn't surprise me if he was their second QB to Goff.

    His arm looks a bit better than advertised, but still not a plus. His eyes look good however and he seems to have strong presence in the pocket. I'm particularly impressed with some of the throws he makes with the defender right in his face.

    There are some who seem to enjoy pissing on this team and will look at everything in a negative light. There's nothing wrong with that; the Browns have earned the cynicism. But I still find myself doing the opposite. I didn't like this pick initially, it the more research I do, the more that opinion changes. Kessler looks like the kind of QB that could excel under Jackson.

    I could care less that Hue wanted a QB I did not...

    Problem I have is that I can't find better than a 6th round grade on him... and we have two, R5 Comp's waiting for action. Maybe they are so high on him that those comps would be too risky... fine. We have a 5th at 141... or a R4 Comp. But a late 3rd? Not feeling that at all...

    Their is a difference between bitching and critiquing you know...

    Harry BuffaloH Harry Buffalo wrote on last edited by
    #33

    @tour2ma said:

    I could care less that Hue wanted a QB I did not...

    Problem I have is that I can't find better than a 6th round grade on him... and we have two, R5 Comp's waiting for action. Maybe they are so high on him that those comps would be too risky... fine. We have a 5th at 141... or a R4 Comp. But a late 3rd? Not feeling that at all...

    Their is a difference between bitching and critiquing you know...

    Look, if you like a QB, you don't wait till you think he will go, you make sure you go and get him. Most people had Geoff rated as the 5th best player, went #1. Most had Wentz around 7-10, he went #2. Most people didn't have Lynch in the top 32, but he went #26. If you want a QB, if you think out of the bunch that is left he is the best, and you are looking to add one, then you are better off just adding him a round or two early.

  • U Unsympathetic wrote on last edited by
    #34

    From WalterFootball:

    93. Cody Kessler, QB, USC D Grade
    The good news is that the Browns traded down for this pick. The bad news is that they used this pick on a horrible quarterback prospect. Cody Kessler is a small signal-caller with a weak arm. He could be a nice backup in the NFL, but I don't see how Cleveland could ever envision him as a starter. The Browns told Robert Griffin that he'd have to compete with a young quarterback. The only way he'll ever lose to Kessler is if he shows up both drunk and high to practice every day, and even then, it'll be close.

  • J joedawg69 wrote on last edited by
    #35

    Well, I understand how many people consider him a reach from all the media on him; but, that same media thought we were so smart for getting Manziel which means they are guessing as much as the next person. Hue has done well with QBs (notice more than one) and that means he must know something. The picks I was considering have all come and gone but then I am a fan and not a professional football guru so I think I will sit and wait to see what happens.

  • @diehardbrownsfan said:

    tabitha-grayston-6.jpg?quality=65&strip=

    Kessler's girlfriend.

    nice. too bad she can't suit up on sundays.

    hue and company will be gone in 2 years after this fiasco of a draft so far.

    book it.

    LogicIsForSquaresL LogicIsForSquares wrote on last edited by
    #36

    @miktoxic said:

    nice. too bad she can't suit up on sundays.

    hue and company will be gone in 2 years after this fiasco of a draft so far.

    book it.

    Ghoolie, relax.