Skip to content

Kessler

The Browns Board
237 51 10.2k
  • I fucking love this pick and the kid knows how to make the ball catchable... I really don't think that he was going to make it out of 3rd round, at least not in the REAL NFL DRAFT world because I think the Patriots were going to snatch him up. Most importantly, it's who our coach wanted so I fucking LOVE it!

  • I liked every pick except this one, so I don't care if I'm negative about this one. Brissett was also a terrible pick. "We'll see"

    I think Kessler is very terrible at everything. Big RG3 fan now

  • I liked every pick except this one, so I don't care if I'm negative about this one. Brissett was also a terrible pick. "We'll see"

    I think Kessler is very terrible at everything. Big RG3 fan now

    @mike-h said:

    I liked every pick except this one, so I don't care if I'm negative about this one. Brissett was also a terrible pick. "We'll see"

    I think Kessler is very terrible at everything. Big RG3 fan now

    Set an all time school record for pass completion %, in a big time conference that is known for offense and throwing the ball, and did it in a pro style offense...... Just sayin'.

  • @unsympathetic said:

    From WalterFootball:

    93. Cody Kessler, QB, USC D Grade

    The good news is that the Browns traded down for this pick. The bad news is that they used this pick on a horrible quarterback prospect. Cody Kessler is a small signal-caller with a weak arm. He could be a nice backup in the NFL, but I don't see how Cleveland could ever envision him as a starter. The Browns told Robert Griffin that he'd have to compete with a young quarterback. The only way he'll ever lose to Kessler is if he shows up both drunk and high to practice every day, and even then, it'll be close.

    Since when should I give a fuck about walterfootball

    @the-cysko-kid said:

    Since when should I give a fuck about walterfootball

    when it's walterwhitefootball. 🥷 :ph34r:

  • Fine... now explain the use of a 3rd rounder...

    @tour2ma said:

    Fine... now explain the use of a 3rd rounder...

    Major reach for a guy who, again, is another project.

  • Kessler highlight reel looks pretty decent.

  • Soon a 'CALTroj123' will show up from USC and tell us the truth about the greatness of Kessler.

  • Matt Leinert, Mark Sanchez, Matt Barkley and Kessler; Wasted Pick

  • Kessler highlight reel looks pretty decent.

    @the-cysko-kid said:

    Kessler highlight reel looks pretty decent.

    so did Weeden's, McCoy's, and Quinn's
  • @the-cysko-kid said:

    Kessler highlight reel looks pretty decent.

    so did Weeden's, McCoy's, and Quinn's

    @browns149 said:

    so did Weeden's, McCoy's, and Quinn's

    He's a third round qb. Only in cleveland do we think a third round qb was picked to be a franchise savior.

  • @tour2ma said:

    Fine... now explain the use of a 3rd rounder...

    He played in a pro style offense and threw a ton of accurate deep balls even with a limited arm? I don't see the reason for the pick being that high but Hue likely knows something we don't.

    @logicisforsquares said:

    He played in a pro style offense and threw a ton of accurate deep balls even with a limited arm? I don't see the reason for the pick being that high but Hue likely knows something we don't.

    Kessler was in about a week ago for a workout with Hue. The quarterback whisperer must have saw something he coveted that we don't get from his college tape.
  • @browns149 said:

    so did Weeden's, McCoy's, and Quinn's

    He's a third round qb. Only in cleveland do we think a third round qb was picked to be a franchise savior.

    @the-cysko-kid said:

    He's a third round qb. Only in cleveland do we think a third round qb was picked to be a franchise savior.

    Don't think we view him a QB savior or bust but there are better players that still fill needs on this team

  • Just accept that you don't know what our needs are. Not like the coaching staff does.

  • Just accept that you don't know what our needs are. Not like the coaching staff does.

    @the-cysko-kid said:

    Just accept that you don't know what our needs are. Not like the coaching staff does.

    I would hope not that being said "coaches and GMs" in the last 2 years thought Gilbert, Manziel & Erving filled needs.

  • No one remains that made those picks. Give the damn coaching staff one damn season before you anoint yourself smarter than them.

  • Erving apparently did fill a need because he's going to be our starting center.

  • What was that other kids name from Bakersfield CA in 14 that couldn't play in the NFL.......Oh ya Derek Carr

  • Just accept that you don't know what our needs are. Not like the coaching staff does.

    @the-cysko-kid said:

    Just accept that you don't know what our needs are. Not like the coaching staff does.

    Don't ya know that most forum members know the team's needs better than the coaches do, they know the prospective players better than the coaches do, and they already know just how good or bad a drafted player is going to be, by being able to see into the future.

    The board is loaded with gurus.............. Just ask 'em.

  • Erving apparently did fill a need because he's going to be our starting center.

    @the-cysko-kid said:

    Erving apparently did fill a need because he's going to be our starting center.

    By default means little.

  • I'm pretty sure it was not a surprise that mack walked