Kessler
-
I liked every pick except this one, so I don't care if I'm negative about this one. Brissett was also a terrible pick. "We'll see"
I think Kessler is very terrible at everything. Big RG3 fan now
I liked every pick except this one, so I don't care if I'm negative about this one. Brissett was also a terrible pick. "We'll see"
I think Kessler is very terrible at everything. Big RG3 fan now
Set an all time school record for pass completion %, in a big time conference that is known for offense and throwing the ball, and did it in a pro style offense...... Just sayin'.
-
From WalterFootball:
93. Cody Kessler, QB, USC D Grade
The good news is that the Browns traded down for this pick. The bad news is that they used this pick on a horrible quarterback prospect. Cody Kessler is a small signal-caller with a weak arm. He could be a nice backup in the NFL, but I don't see how Cleveland could ever envision him as a starter. The Browns told Robert Griffin that he'd have to compete with a young quarterback. The only way he'll ever lose to Kessler is if he shows up both drunk and high to practice every day, and even then, it'll be close.
Since when should I give a fuck about walterfootball
Since when should I give a fuck about walterfootball
when it's walterwhitefootball. 🥷 :ph34r:
-
-
Kessler highlight reel looks pretty decent.
-
Soon a 'CALTroj123' will show up from USC and tell us the truth about the greatness of Kessler.
-
Kessler highlight reel looks pretty decent.
so did Weeden's, McCoy's, and Quinn'sKessler highlight reel looks pretty decent.
-
so did Weeden's, McCoy's, and Quinn'sKessler highlight reel looks pretty decent.
so did Weeden's, McCoy's, and Quinn's
He's a third round qb. Only in cleveland do we think a third round qb was picked to be a franchise savior.
-
Kessler was in about a week ago for a workout with Hue. The quarterback whisperer must have saw something he coveted that we don't get from his college tape.He played in a pro style offense and threw a ton of accurate deep balls even with a limited arm? I don't see the reason for the pick being that high but Hue likely knows something we don't.
-
so did Weeden's, McCoy's, and Quinn's
He's a third round qb. Only in cleveland do we think a third round qb was picked to be a franchise savior.
He's a third round qb. Only in cleveland do we think a third round qb was picked to be a franchise savior.
Don't think we view him a QB savior or bust but there are better players that still fill needs on this team
-
Just accept that you don't know what our needs are. Not like the coaching staff does.
-
Just accept that you don't know what our needs are. Not like the coaching staff does.
Just accept that you don't know what our needs are. Not like the coaching staff does.
I would hope not that being said "coaches and GMs" in the last 2 years thought Gilbert, Manziel & Erving filled needs.
-
No one remains that made those picks. Give the damn coaching staff one damn season before you anoint yourself smarter than them.
-
Erving apparently did fill a need because he's going to be our starting center.
-
Just accept that you don't know what our needs are. Not like the coaching staff does.
Just accept that you don't know what our needs are. Not like the coaching staff does.
Don't ya know that most forum members know the team's needs better than the coaches do, they know the prospective players better than the coaches do, and they already know just how good or bad a drafted player is going to be, by being able to see into the future.
The board is loaded with gurus.............. Just ask 'em.
-
Erving apparently did fill a need because he's going to be our starting center.
Erving apparently did fill a need because he's going to be our starting center.
By default means little.
-
I'm pretty sure it was not a surprise that mack walked
-
I'm pretty sure it was not a surprise that mack walked
I'm pretty sure it was not a surprise that mack walked
Correct,it wasn't. As it stands Erving is our center by default either way. With such a poor outing his rookie season it Would not surprise me if he's suplanted in camp by either Greco on a position switch or a late round pick.
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login