Day 3 thread
-
Cant wait to hear the presser on the wr thought process.
-
ANd Boehringer goes to the vikings. If we were taking every receiver possible I wouldn't have minded him.
-
Also my guess, say goodbye to Gabriel and probably Hawkins. Coleman, Hartline, others? Al Saunders had better be as good as advertised, with these 5 receivers, plus terrelle pryor, to turn in to NFL players.
-
Rob Rang and Dane Brugler gave Browns an F for Higgans and a C for Payton.
Well The F was not for the talent but because we have drafted 5 WRs which I think is a stupid reason to give a grade. We need help at the position we got a ton of picks we know not everyone is making this roster that we draft so screw those guys, just evaluate the pick on the value and how many kids we drafted at that position.
Well The F was not for the talent but because we have drafted 5 WRs which I think is a stupid reason to give a grade. We need help at the position we got a ton of picks we know not everyone is making this roster that we draft so screw those guys, just evaluate the pick on the value and how many kids we drafted at that position.
He led the nation in receiving in 2014 but then they had shitty QB's this year. He can run routes really well. I'm happier about him than the Princeton reach.
-
Bruglers draft preview has Higgins ranked 8th best WR??
Doesnt add up to an F grade
I just mentioned it because I liked Higgans four picks ago. How do you give an F? The Pundits are always anti Brown.Bruglers draft preview has Higgins ranked 8th best WR??
Doesnt add up to an F grade
-
It has become obvious Hue did his homework on our last couple of seasons and saw the total lack of receivers. Housecleaning time and well deserved.
-
Rob Rang and Dane Brugler gave Browns an F for Higgans and a C for Payton.
Well The F was not for the talent but because we have drafted 5 WRs which I think is a stupid reason to give a grade. We need help at the position we got a ton of picks we know not everyone is making this roster that we draft so screw those guys, just evaluate the pick on the value and how many kids we drafted at that position.
Well The F was not for the talent but because we have drafted 5 WRs which I think is a stupid reason to give a grade. We need help at the position we got a ton of picks we know not everyone is making this roster that we draft so screw those guys, just evaluate the pick on the value and how many kids we drafted at that position.
I remember the same people trashing Seattle's picks in 2011-13. And look what Pete Carroll has built.
-
Did someone forget what DB was at the top of their list?
Perhaps someone said "Just take the guy from Louisiana" and they meant Harlan Miller, a 6'182# guy from SW Louisiana.. Better than the smurf they drafted..
-
ANd Boehringer goes to the vikings. If we were taking every receiver possible I wouldn't have minded him.
-
I like the schobert pick. Here's hue's reaction:
I like the schobert pick. Here's hue's reaction:
Fewer folks in there than any other war room I've ever seen...
-
cbssports rankings in the wr section has 3 of the wr we took in the top 15. for what its worth.
-
Schobert & Kindred. picks of the day. Kindred will be a terror on ST & SS a solid thumper over the middle. kid is full of gutsy & solid gamer..
-
Schobert & Kindred. picks of the day. Kindred will be a terror on ST & SS a solid thumper over the middle. kid is full of gutsy & solid gamer..
-
Love the picks, love that we essentially have 2 different drafts next year. 2 1s, and 2nds and 3rds. Fully expect this year to be not so good, but we will improve. Having guys who walk on in college and become good in college lets you know their character, they will always be that guy, thats whats inside them.
-
I like the schobert pick. Here's hue's reaction:
Fewer folks in there than any other war room I've ever seen...
-
Moved down 10 spots, picked up Jamar Taylor
-
Our late picks are kinda getting ripped: http://walterfootball.com/nfldraftgrades5.php
-
Our late picks are kinda getting ripped: http://walterfootball.com/nfldraftgrades5.php
Our late picks are kinda getting ripped: http://walterfootball.com/nfldraftgrades5.php
Well Walterfootball are slating our draft...we may as well not play in 2016 ...they are not coaches and GM's for a reason
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login