Skip to content

Day 3 thread

The Browns Board
163 33 4.9k
  • 6' 2"

    215 Lbs

    4.39 - not too shabby

  • I don't know what the browns board bitches are bitching about. I'm really liking this draft.

  • Browns draft "interesting". Drafting projects and hoping they can mold them, sounds like a great plan for New England not Cleveland.

  • Would love to get Scooby Wright, Paired with the Schobert pick. Production and instinct.

  • I don't know what the browns board bitches are bitching about. I'm really liking this draft.

    @the-cysko-kid said:

    I don't know what the browns board bitches are bitching about. I'm really liking this draft.

    When you suck, as the Browns do, you'd hope the team would draft at least one guy who isn't a project in the first two rounds.

  • Talk that WR Louis may be converted to CB . . .

  • @the-cysko-kid said:

    I don't know what the browns board bitches are bitching about. I'm really liking this draft.

    When you suck, as the Browns do, you'd hope the team would draft at least one guy who isn't a project in the first two rounds.

    @baconhound said:

    When you suck, as the Browns do, you'd hope the team would draft at least one guy who isn't a project in the first two rounds.

    or a name you've heard of before the 4th pick.

  • Browns draft "interesting". Drafting projects and hoping they can mold them, sounds like a great plan for New England not Cleveland.

    @baconhound said:

    Browns draft "interesting". Drafting projects and hoping they can mold them, sounds like a great plan for New England not Cleveland.

    New England sucked balls once upon a time too.

  • Love, Schobert...

    Hate we missed Kwiatkosky...

    Another seeming reach in Louis... courtesy of analytics.

    Can't wait to see who our sleepers will be...

  • @the-cysko-kid said:

    I don't know what the browns board bitches are bitching about. I'm really liking this draft.

    When you suck, as the Browns do, you'd hope the team would draft at least one guy who isn't a project in the first two rounds.

    @baconhound said:

    When you suck, as the Browns do, you'd hope the team would draft at least one guy who isn't a project in the first two rounds.

    This whole damn team is a project. What have you been watching? First order of business: change the Culture.

  • WR Ricardo Louis? We need recievers but there were better ones on the board. More receivers please and a safety!

  • @baconhound said:

    Browns draft "interesting". Drafting projects and hoping they can mold them, sounds like a great plan for New England not Cleveland.

    New England sucked balls once upon a time too.

    @the-cysko-kid said:

    New England sucked balls once upon a time too.

    Absolutely and I'm more referring to where the teams currently are. The Browns need upgrades at most every position and it seems like they are trying to outsmart everyone else. Not a huge fan of passing on proven talent for "let me tell ya Sashi knows analytics".

  • @baconhound said:

    When you suck, as the Browns do, you'd hope the team would draft at least one guy who isn't a project in the first two rounds.

    This whole damn team is a project. What have you been watching? First order of business: change the Culture.

    @the-cysko-kid said:

    This whole damn team is a project. What have you been watching? First order of business: change the Culture.

    Decker, Lawson and Doctson all more polished football players than Coleman at 15.

  • Louis was ranked 245th there were better wide recievers on the board and still are. Rams took Pharoh Cooper another guy we should have taken.

  • Pissburgh and Alterwhore better draft more secondary cause were fitting to torch them.

  • Any chance you think we take Devontae Booker (RB) with the next pick (if he's there)?

  • again, analytics is gay.

  • WR Ricardo Louis? We need recievers but there were better ones on the board. More receivers please and a safety!

    @opal312 said:

    WR Ricardo Louis? We need recievers but there were better ones on the board. More receivers please and a safety!

    Who?

  • Pharoh Cooper ranked way higher, Higgins

  • Pharoh cooper is 5'11. Could you imagine the bitching? Browns fans would bitch about winning the damn super bowl.