Day 3 thread
-
Pharoh cooper is 5'11. Could you imagine the bitching? Browns fans would bitch about winning the damn super bowl.
Pharoh cooper is 5'11. Could you imagine the bitching? Browns fans would bitch about winning the damn super bowl.
True that! I've done nothing but bitch. But I am willing to see this as a total rebuild with a three year plan. I really trust Hue Jackson and Pep Hamilton to get the job done. They need time and Haslam better stay out of their way.
-
-
Is Seth DeValve even eligible to be drafted

-
Maybe the'll draft me with the next pick I run about a 5.5 40
-
Seth Devalve, TE, Princeton
I have no other info...
-
Seth devalve TE
-
Scooby?
-
Well that's one I don't understand.
-
Seth Devalve, TE, Princeton
I have no other info...
Seth Devalve, TE, Princeton
I have no other info...
neither does anyone else
-
Cardale jones to buffalo. Go bucks. I wanted to take a chance on my dude but I'm glad he's not in the division. Rex Ryan is not a great qb developer though. I'm worried for his development there.
-
Scooby?
Scooby?
Apparently nobody else wants him either
-
cardale is dumb as a rock. a dumb rock.
-
-
-
ANOTHER WR. Wow.
Well, one is bound to work out, right??
-
CBS has projected round 3-4.
All you crazy "stupid pick, it was a reach" people happy now?
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login