Seth DeValve?
-
hahaha. Almost as dumb as the Kessler pick. What is your FO thinking?
-
Dude Hue Jackson knows!
-
Don't knock him till you see him play. We're playing moneyball dammit!
-
We need to accept that our fans are re tards. Go browns.
-
I really hope the whiney ass bitching fans move along to greener pastures.
-
hahaha. Almost as dumb as the Kessler pick. What is your FO thinking?
Why don't you fuck on off back to your teams board Dr Fucknuts.hahaha. Almost as dumb as the Kessler pick. What is your FO thinking?
-
Seth actually caught my eye when I watched Cole Toner tape. Our new TE played WR for Princeton. He gave Yale fits.
At his pro day he posted a 1.54 10-yd split in his 40... which was a 4.68. Folks... that ain't bad.
I'm down with this "reach"...
Here's his full pro day info:
http://www.nfldraftscout.com/ratings/dsprofile.php?pyid=1005902&draftyear=2016&genpos=TE
-
Matchup player. WR, TE, H ..Move TE. Whatever you want to call him.
-
If nothing else, there's a lot of faith being shown in this coaching staff - a lot of guys whose bio reads 'great physical skill set but needs to develop' etc.
In for a rough year I think, but after that hopefully we'll see some big improvements.
Also, yet another WR just taken, Rashard Higgins. That's 5 receivers.
-
The kid is a fucking gamer.
-
We need to accept that our fans are re tards. Go browns.
We need to accept that our fans are re tards. Go browns.
Truest thing ever posted on this forum.
-
What does it tell you that all our Harvard guys would take a TE out of Princeton.....when there was a Harvard TE touted to be drafted? Ben Braunecker. Who went undrafted.
-
I saw the video of when they drafted him and during the conversation, they spoke about a coach that had really spoke up for this guy to get a chance. They also mentioned he'd had a great visit in Cleveland a few weeks ago.
That's the nonsense side of these mocks and big boards, far more goes into it than game film.
-
check out his workout.This te/wr isn't a slender pass catching wimp or something.
Get he and Barnidge on the field at the same time...
not one defensive player will be laughing.
-
What's a good bench press score out of interest?
-
What's a good bench press score out of interest?
What's a good bench press score out of interest?
For what position? TE?
TEs are all over the map, but upper teens would be decent.
-
I have no problem with the pick at all, but I did think it should have been more 6-7 rd. That made it a huge reach IMO.
-
thing is, so often, if you wait til that sixth round, some other team will be
able to afford to pick him earlier.
Victor Cruz wasn't drafted at all. It would have been a "reach" for him
in the sixth round.
Sometimes you find a gem who is a class act, can play, work ethic, love
for game, etc...
and you take it in a round just before everybody else catches on.
Or, if ya get lucky, he won't be drafted at all, and you sign him as an UDFA.
-
I have no problem with the pick at all, but I did think it should have been more 6-7 rd. That made it a huge reach IMO.
I have no problem with the pick at all, but I did think it should have been more 6-7 rd. That made it a huge reach IMO.
One of the things we shall have to get used to...
Reading up on Seth... he was hurt a lot, but seeing no details on nature of injuries.
http://www.goprincetontigers.com/ViewArticle.dbml?DB_OEM_ID=10600&ATCLID=205246496
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login