Seth DeValve?
-
-
I will say this for the front office; they made their own draft board and they stuck to it no matter what anyone else thought.
-
Remember Vince Mayle was Josh Gordon 2.0 last year around here.
Remember Vince Mayle was Josh Gordon 2.0 last year around here.
hey!
i resemble that statement.that said, i think Devalve is my dark horse pick of the group over Higgins now (this week). i can't wait for camp...
-
Yep, I suspect they bet on Shagaf to win the Kentucky Derby too (last place as a did not finish).

i never mind paying for something that's worth it. in fact, i actually prefer to. hopefully Seth, Cody, Scoob and others can return the honor of being drafted with good to great play culminating with a championship.
-
Yep, I suspect they bet on Shagaf to win the Kentucky Derby too (last place as a did not finish).

LOL! Alright Mr Me-Aggies - I'm on a mission to get you back to a better place about this team.
-
Remember Vince Mayle was Josh Gordon 2.0 last year around here.
hey!
i resemble that statement.that said, i think Devalve is my dark horse pick of the group over Higgins now (this week). i can't wait for camp...
hey!
i resemble that statement.that said, i think Devalve is my dark horse pick of the group over Higgins now (this week). i can't wait for camp...
Yeah, me too on the Mayle man. Looks like we were guilty of wishful thinking.
I really enjoyed what they added to our Wr position this draft. We'll have a lot of fun stuff to talk about...
-
hey!
i resemble that statement.that said, i think Devalve is my dark horse pick of the group over Higgins now (this week). i can't wait for camp...
Yeah, me too on the Mayle man. Looks like we were guilty of wishful thinking.
I really enjoyed what they added to our Wr position this draft. We'll have a lot of fun stuff to talk about...
Yeah, me too on the Mayle man. Looks like we were guilty of wishful thinking.
I really enjoyed what they added to our Wr position this draft. We'll have a lot of fun stuff to talk about...
I look forward to it Flugel.

and didn't I see Dallas pick Mahle up at one point? i think they did, i remember smiling. admit i also smiled a [Greg] Little" when Cincy picked up that guy, though not as big as when Indy gave us a 1st for Tr3nt.

-
Yep, I suspect they bet on Shagaf to win the Kentucky Derby too (last place as a did not finish).

LOL! Alright Mr Me-Aggies - I'm on a mission to get you back to a better place about this team.
LOL! Alright Mr Me-Aggies - I'm on a mission to get you back to a better place about this team.
Only one thing brings me back flugs, what they do on the field. Now I expect no miracles, but I do expect the 2nd half of the season to look far better than the first half as the new players adjust to being pros. And I do have more faith in the long term plan if at some point they determine it is also important to add the big hitters to the moneyball players. Can't win without those extra special players that unite all the minions both sides of the ball.
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login