Jerseys?
-
I'm getting a Kessler jersey. Should look good next to my Lienart jersey in my closet.
-
With the 2016 Draft over and with ass ton of prospects, out of the 14 we drafted, who's Jersey will you be buying? I know they have to make the team first, but I will be rocking a Nassib jersey. Go Browns!
With the 2016 Draft over and with ass ton of prospects, out of the 14 we drafted, who's Jersey will you be buying? I know they have to make the team first, but I will be rocking a Nassib jersey. Go Browns!
Jim Brown
-
Scooby.
-
I don't actually buy jerseys but if I did I'd go Scooby or Nassib.
-
As I previously stated:
#46, CANTONMIKE
46 The Browns & my year of birth & the retired Browns' jersey of the late Don Fleming, all pro DB killed working his off season job.
It's a 100% logical & safe buy for me.
I DO think Scooby will be both a popular jersey (1st name on jersey) & popular stadium chant.
MoBo will be the #1 jersey in the NFL.
Mike
-
If Ramsey or bosa tear the league up I'm gone have a Browns jersey custom made with their name and wear it to every game. Spence to if he just absolutely goes off AND is a good boy
-
Since Kessler is from Bakersfield and I happen to live here I'll most likely get his and Coleman.
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login
