Skip to content

Hickson out 2-3 weeks with back injury

The Cavs Board
5 3 586
  • DTBHD DTBH wrote on last edited by
    #1

    http://www.cleveland.com/cavs/index.ssf/20..._rookie_jj.html

    Not that it REALLY matters, especially because we're supposed to get Ben and Andy back tonight.

  • ? Masters wrote on last edited by
    #2

    I think it still matters. There are no guarantees that Wallace will be able to play effectively down the stretch and in the play offs after missing that much time w/ a broken leg. CLE might need Hickson some point in the playoffs. If nothing else but to get some boards and take some fouls.

  • DTBHD DTBH wrote on last edited by
    #3

    I actually see Darnell Jackson getting the minutes in that spot. That's why I thought this injury was, to an extent, irrelevant. We'll pretty much have a rotation of Z, Ben, Andy and Joe. I think the fifth spot, if needed, will ended up going to Darnell Jackson. He's a tough defender and rebounder. + I don't think he's wide-eyed the way JJ still seems to be.

  • ClevelandFanForLifeC ClevelandFanForLife wrote on last edited by
    #4

    yeah, seeing as hickson has been out the last 2-3 weeks because mike brown benched him, i am going to say that it doesn't matter too much.

  • I actually see Darnell Jackson getting the minutes in that spot. That's why I thought this injury was, to an extent, irrelevant. We'll pretty much have a rotation of Z, Ben, Andy and Joe. I think the fifth spot, if needed, will ended up going to Darnell Jackson. He's a tough defender and rebounder. + I don't think he's wide-eyed the way JJ still seems to be.

    ? Masters wrote on last edited by
    #5

    @dtbh said:

    I actually see Darnell Jackson getting the minutes in that spot. That's why I thought this injury was, to an extent, irrelevant. We'll pretty much have a rotation of Z, Ben, Andy and Joe. I think the fifth spot, if needed, will ended up going to Darnell Jackson. He's a tough defender and rebounder. + I don't think he's wide-eyed the way JJ still seems to be.

    See I still worry, as Jackson just hasn't seen the minutes this year that Hickson has seen.