2016 Browns draft picks highlights
-
Just the upside of the new drafted Cleveland Browns, imho.
It seems that this draft will be a major part of turning the Browns into
a winner. The Browns were consistent in their criteria throughout the draft.
And I don't give a frack what the "expert" pundits' ratings were. This draft
is how you build a TEAM that will win.
-
You forgot Rashard Higgins
-
forgot him how?
-
Not really a highlight, but this shows how athletic Joe Schobert is. The dude is 6'1" and do this, as a bball fan, this is damn awesome.
-
-
Not really a highlight, but this shows how athletic Joe Schobert is. The dude is 6'1" and do this, as a bball fan, this is damn awesome.
Not really a highlight, but this shows how athletic Joe Schobert is. The dude is 6'1" and do this, as a bball fan, this this damn awesome.
Funny all the black guys celebrating that at least one white man CAN JUMP!!

-
LOL. Okay, I've watched that dunk about four times now. The other guys on the floor...
that is really funny.
-
In the other video he also goes between the legs.
-
LOL. Okay, I've watched that dunk about four times now. The other guys on the floor...
that is really funny.
-
I heard Seth was a beast, and I'm pretty sure the above video puts that to rest, LOL. Our coaches said he can eventually be a mismatch for us, and I love it.
The highlight video that stood out to me was the one I looked up on Cody Kessler. We all know how highlights can make anyone look amazing, but Cody displayed some Retarded accuracy, pocket presence, poise, and better wheels than I thought. Is he perfect? Of course not, but can I see WHY Hue wants to work with him? Absolutely.
Corey Coleman is everything I wanted to see, and I was VERY happy to see that despite his lack of ideal size, he still had a few TD grabs where he elevated over a DB and secured the TD. What I love the most was watching Coleman take a 7 yard pass and just burning down the sideline. THAT'S what we need. A guy that can take the ordinary and turn it into EXTRAORDINARY.
-
-
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login