Skip to content

Superbowl odds..... Browns 200-1 next highest odds are 60-1 ...lol

The Browns Board
24 14 800
  • darren15D darren15 wrote on last edited by darren15
    #1

    You had 2 x free $100 bets ....1 NFC and 1 AFC ...who would you put it on ?

    2017 Super Bowl Odds

    Seattle Seahawks 8-1
    New England Patriots 8-1
    Pittsburgh Steelers 8-1
    Green Bay Packers 10-1
    Arizona Cardinals 10-1
    Cincinnati Bengals 12-1
    Dallas Cowboys 14-1
    Carolina Panthers 14-1
    Denver Broncos 20-1
    Minnesota Vikings 20-1
    Indianapolis Colts 20-1
    Kansas City Chiefs 20-1
    Atlanta Falcons 40-1
    New York Jets 40-1
    Buffalo Bills 40-1
    Baltimore Ravens 40-1
    Houston Texans 40-1
    New York Giants 40-1
    Washington Redskins 40-1
    Philadelphia Eagles 40-1
    Chicago Bears 40-1
    Detroit Lions 40-1
    New Orleans Saints 40-1
    Tampa Bay Buccaneers 50-1
    St. Louis Rams 50-1
    Miami Dolphins 50-1
    Tennessee Titans 50-1
    Jacksonville Jaguars 50-1
    Oakland Raiders 50-1
    San Diego Chargers 50-1
    San Francisco 49ers 60-1
    Cleveland Browns 200-1

  • The GipperT The Gipper wrote on last edited by
    #2

    Leicester was 5000-1.....and they just won the EPL. How about that?

    Whose going to Vegas to put my 5 bucks down on the Browns to win? That would get me a cool grand if I won, no?

  • You had 2 x free $100 bets ....1 NFC and 1 AFC ...who would you put it on ?

    2017 Super Bowl Odds

    Seattle Seahawks 8-1
    New England Patriots 8-1
    Pittsburgh Steelers 8-1
    Green Bay Packers 10-1
    Arizona Cardinals 10-1
    Cincinnati Bengals 12-1
    Dallas Cowboys 14-1
    Carolina Panthers 14-1
    Denver Broncos 20-1
    Minnesota Vikings 20-1
    Indianapolis Colts 20-1
    Kansas City Chiefs 20-1
    Atlanta Falcons 40-1
    New York Jets 40-1
    Buffalo Bills 40-1
    Baltimore Ravens 40-1
    Houston Texans 40-1
    New York Giants 40-1
    Washington Redskins 40-1
    Philadelphia Eagles 40-1
    Chicago Bears 40-1
    Detroit Lions 40-1
    New Orleans Saints 40-1
    Tampa Bay Buccaneers 50-1
    St. Louis Rams 50-1
    Miami Dolphins 50-1
    Tennessee Titans 50-1
    Jacksonville Jaguars 50-1
    Oakland Raiders 50-1
    San Diego Chargers 50-1
    San Francisco 49ers 60-1
    Cleveland Browns 200-1

    Z Zombo wrote on last edited by
    #3

    @darren15 said:

    You had 2 x free $100 bets ....1 NFC and 1 AFC ...who would you put it on ?

    2017 Super Bowl Odds

    Seattle Seahawks 8-1

    New England Patriots 8-1

    Pittsburgh Steelers 8-1

    Green Bay Packers 10-1

    Arizona Cardinals 10-1

    Cincinnati Bengals 12-1

    Dallas Cowboys 14-1

    Carolina Panthers 14-1

    Denver Broncos 20-1

    Minnesota Vikings 20-1

    Indianapolis Colts 20-1

    Kansas City Chiefs 20-1

    Atlanta Falcons 40-1

    New York Jets 40-1

    Buffalo Bills 40-1

    Baltimore Ravens 40-1

    Houston Texans 40-1

    New York Giants 40-1

    Washington Redskins 40-1

    Philadelphia Eagles 40-1

    Chicago Bears 40-1

    Detroit Lions 40-1

    New Orleans Saints 40-1

    Tampa Bay Buccaneers 50-1

    St. Louis Rams 50-1

    Miami Dolphins 50-1

    Tennessee Titans 50-1

    Jacksonville Jaguars 50-1

    Oakland Raiders 50-1

    San Diego Chargers 50-1

    San Francisco 49ers 60-1

    Cleveland Browns 200-1

    I love us.

    I like the Raiders. Jags and Bucs at 50-1 ... those teams are turning the corner and one could turn it real fast.

    Zombo

  • darren15D darren15 wrote on last edited by
    #4

    Agree on Jags

  • W wargograw wrote on last edited by
    #5

    Ravens, Cards

  • C Clevfan4life wrote on last edited by
    #6

    Why are the steelers so high?

  • PoeticGP PoeticG wrote on last edited by
    #7

    So how much would I make if Cleveland wins on a 300 dollar bet?

  • So how much would I make if Cleveland wins on a 300 dollar bet?

    T TexasAg1969 wrote on last edited by
    #8

    @poeticg said:

    So how much would I make if Cleveland wins on a 300 dollar bet?

    That's the $60,000 question.

  • T TexasAg1969 wrote on last edited by
    #9

    I wonder if I could find a "field' bet for those 1/50 or worse as a group.

  • The GipperT The Gipper wrote on last edited by
    #10

    VesnaKociper said:

    Yes. Why don't you bet on Sid Finch to win 30 games this year as well?

    I am not scheduled to go to Vegas.......When you and Stan meet up there next soon, front me a few bucks on that bet. 😉

    I'll pay you back. Sure. The checks in the mail. 😆 (and here is one promise I will keep: I promise not to cum in your mouth 😵

  • Ravens, Cards

    ComeonmanC Comeonman wrote on last edited by
    #11

    @wargograw said:

    Ravens, Cards

    I would definitely put money on the Ravens with those odds. At least 20 bucks.
  • cambridgehoC cambridgeho wrote on last edited by
    #12

    I think those are our odds every year. Did we expect anything else from our 1st year of rebuild? None of these things matter, injuries can change all of those in a second. As for Leicester City, that is a damn good story, but as a Tottenham fan I was kinda pissed. There will be every stupid ass pole com eout this year and we will be in the bottom of most. It makes it all the sweeter when we claw our way out of it into the top ten.

  • Leicester was 5000-1.....and they just won the EPL. How about that?

    Whose going to Vegas to put my 5 bucks down on the Browns to win? That would get me a cool grand if I won, no?

    L LondonBrown wrote on last edited by
    #13

    @the-gipper said:

    Leicester was 5000-1.....and they just won the EPL. How about that

    Please don't remind me Gip, I like to forget about soccer in here *sad face*

  • I think those are our odds every year. Did we expect anything else from our 1st year of rebuild? None of these things matter, injuries can change all of those in a second. As for Leicester City, that is a damn good story, but as a Tottenham fan I was kinda pissed. There will be every stupid ass pole com eout this year and we will be in the bottom of most. It makes it all the sweeter when we claw our way out of it into the top ten.

    L LondonBrown wrote on last edited by
    #14

    @cambridgeho said:

    I think those are our odds every year. Did we expect anything else from our 1st year of rebuild? None of these things matter, injuries can change all of those in a second. As for Leicester City, that is a damn good story, but as a Tottenham fan I was kinda pissed. There will be every stupid ass pole com eout this year and we will be in the bottom of most. It makes it all the sweeter when we claw our way out of it into the top ten.

    I've had a Tottenham season ticket for 15 years and supported them ever since I could walk, truly devestated. We've been the best team this season but just had too many draws.

    I'll stop talking about soccer now

  • You had 2 x free $100 bets ....1 NFC and 1 AFC ...who would you put it on ?

    2017 Super Bowl Odds

    Seattle Seahawks 8-1
    New England Patriots 8-1
    Pittsburgh Steelers 8-1
    Green Bay Packers 10-1
    Arizona Cardinals 10-1
    Cincinnati Bengals 12-1
    Dallas Cowboys 14-1
    Carolina Panthers 14-1
    Denver Broncos 20-1
    Minnesota Vikings 20-1
    Indianapolis Colts 20-1
    Kansas City Chiefs 20-1
    Atlanta Falcons 40-1
    New York Jets 40-1
    Buffalo Bills 40-1
    Baltimore Ravens 40-1
    Houston Texans 40-1
    New York Giants 40-1
    Washington Redskins 40-1
    Philadelphia Eagles 40-1
    Chicago Bears 40-1
    Detroit Lions 40-1
    New Orleans Saints 40-1
    Tampa Bay Buccaneers 50-1
    St. Louis Rams 50-1
    Miami Dolphins 50-1
    Tennessee Titans 50-1
    Jacksonville Jaguars 50-1
    Oakland Raiders 50-1
    San Diego Chargers 50-1
    San Francisco 49ers 60-1
    Cleveland Browns 200-1

    Tour2maT Tour2ma wrote on last edited by
    #15

    @darren15 said:

    You had 2 x free $100 bets ....1 NFC and 1 AFC ...who would you put it on ?

    2017 Super Bowl Odds

    Arizona Cardinals 10-1

    Philadelphia Eagles 40-1

    Oakland Raiders 50-1

    Raiders and Cards...

    HTF is Philly 40-1?

  • P Pumpkin Eater wrote on last edited by
    #16

    Because they suck.

  • @the-gipper said:

    Leicester was 5000-1.....and they just won the EPL. How about that

    Please don't remind me Gip, I like to forget about soccer in here *sad face*

    The GipperT The Gipper wrote on last edited by
    #17

    @londonbrown said:

    Please don't remind me Gip, I like to forget about soccer in here *sad face*

    Did you have a problem with Leicester winning? (or was it your team that they knocked out?)

  • @cambridgeho said:

    I think those are our odds every year. Did we expect anything else from our 1st year of rebuild? None of these things matter, injuries can change all of those in a second. As for Leicester City, that is a damn good story, but as a Tottenham fan I was kinda pissed. There will be every stupid ass pole com eout this year and we will be in the bottom of most. It makes it all the sweeter when we claw our way out of it into the top ten.

    I've had a Tottenham season ticket for 15 years and supported them ever since I could walk, truly devestated. We've been the best team this season but just had too many draws.

    I'll stop talking about soccer now

    The GipperT The Gipper wrote on last edited by
    #18

    @londonbrown said:

    I've had a Tottenham season ticket for 15 years and supported them ever since I could walk, truly devestated. We've been the best team this season but just had too many draws.

    I'll stop talking about soccer now

    So....if Leicester had not won, The Hottentots from Tottenham would have?

  • @londonbrown said:

    I've had a Tottenham season ticket for 15 years and supported them ever since I could walk, truly devestated. We've been the best team this season but just had too many draws.

    I'll stop talking about soccer now

    So....if Leicester had not won, The Hottentots from Tottenham would have?

    L LondonBrown wrote on last edited by
    #19

    @the-gipper said:

    So....if Leicester had not won, The Hottentots from Tottenham would have?

    Yeah, well there are still two games still to play but 99.9% certain we are going to finish second

  • OsirisO Osiris wrote on last edited by
    #20

    I heard on CBD the Browns are now 100-1 after the draft.