This must be the most absurd Headline Ever! Welcome to Liberaland!
-
Transgender man gives birth to baby girl after getting pregnant during transition
-
HA HA HA HA HA! God is fucking with the freaks before they go to hell.
-
she doesn't look anything like a man at all. This whole thing is ridiculous. Spades will be called spades and I don't give a fuck if they feel like a club or not.
-
So, a woman became a man but was still attracted to men then became pregnant and gave birth as a man.
Weird.
-
And if I'm a woman who identifies as a gay man why would another gay man have sex with my vagina since he finds it gross or whatever.
Weird
-
-
Stuart
I wonder how much this freak felt like a man while carrying this child for 9 months.
lol...I guess you cant say men don't know what it feels like to give birth anymore.
-
Stuart
LOL love it.
So what do you think libfucks?
To be honest I don't care? I'm not sure why I should. If that person is happy, why does anyone care?
-
Stuart
LOL love it.
So what do you think libfucks?
To be honest I don't care? I'm not sure why I should. If that person is happy, why does anyone care?
-
Stuart
LOL love it.
So what do you think libfucks?
To be honest I don't care? I'm not sure why I should. If that person is happy, why does anyone care?
To be honest I don't care? I'm not sure why I should. If that person is happy, why does anyone care?
Stuart
Um...I was referring to the meme genius.
If a man thinks he's a woman, should he be granted "women and children first" status/privilege should there be a catastrophic life threatening event?
Why not?
-
If you don't care so much why do you care that other people care?
I don't follow. Should I only speak up when discrimination affects me directly?
-
Do you think we should pander to the delusions of schizophrenics too?
-
Schizophrenia is a mental disorder characterized by abnormal social behavior and failure to understand reality.[2] Common symptoms includefalse beliefs, unclear or confused thinking, hearing voices, reduced social engagement and emotional expression, and a lack of motivation.[2][3]
********************************
That's from Wikipedia. Sounds like trans/gay/liberal people to me.......it would explain a LOT..
one of the possible causes is... smoking pot....
-
Sounds a lot like you Cal
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login
