Skip to content

Survey is Back

The Browns Board
58 16 1.7k
  • Your weekly survey is back. Here are some questions. Give your opinions:

    1. Two part: Which of the recent Browns draftees do you think will have the best career ultimately

    ....and which one will win the Vince Mayle award by not making it through training camp before getting cut?

    2. Are you in favor of the now Oakland Raiders moving to Las Vegas?

    3. Of the current active teams in the NBA playoffs, who do you WANT to ultimately win it all?

    ....and who do you think WILL win it all?

    Teams: Cleveland/Atlanta/Toronto/Miami/Golden State/San Antonio/OKC/Portland

    4. Of the current active team in the NHL playoffs who do you WANT to win it all?

    .....and who do you think WILL win it all?

    Teams: Tampa Bay/New York Islanders/Pittsburgh/Washington/San Jose/St. Louis/Dallas/Nashville

    5. I don't want this to get political....just give the names: Who do you think Hillary should choose as her VP Candidate. Who do you think Trump should pick as his running mate?

    6. This extra question comes from a travel board I patronize:

    A. What do you think is the most beautiful college campus you have been to? (feel free to give several)

    B. What famous tall towers or buildings have you been to the top of?

  • Your weekly survey is back. Here are some questions. Give your opinions:

    1. Two part: Which of the recent Browns draftees do you think will have the best career ultimately

    ....and which one will win the Vince Mayle award by not making it through training camp before getting cut?

    2. Are you in favor of the now Oakland Raiders moving to Las Vegas?

    3. Of the current active teams in the NBA playoffs, who do you WANT to ultimately win it all?

    ....and who do you think WILL win it all?

    Teams: Cleveland/Atlanta/Toronto/Miami/Golden State/San Antonio/OKC/Portland

    4. Of the current active team in the NHL playoffs who do you WANT to win it all?

    .....and who do you think WILL win it all?

    Teams: Tampa Bay/New York Islanders/Pittsburgh/Washington/San Jose/St. Louis/Dallas/Nashville

    5. I don't want this to get political....just give the names: Who do you think Hillary should choose as her VP Candidate. Who do you think Trump should pick as his running mate?

    6. This extra question comes from a travel board I patronize:

    A. What do you think is the most beautiful college campus you have been to? (feel free to give several)

    B. What famous tall towers or buildings have you been to the top of?

    @the-gipper said:

    Your weekly survey is back. Here are some questions. Give your opinions:

    1. Two part: Which of the recent Browns draftees do you think will have the best career ultimately

    ....and which one will win the Vince Mayle award by not making it through training camp before getting cut?

    Hard to pick just one because I like Coleman, Ogbah, Scooby and DeValve. And Kessler. Both the OL are strong pickups as well, Coleman and Drango. Kindred and Caldwell will be good players. I'm going to go with Scooby Wright having the career that stands out though. I'm going to go out on a limb here and say ALL the drafted rookies make the roster.

    2. Are you in favor of the now Oakland Raiders moving to Las Vegas?

    No.

    3. Of the current active teams in the NBA playoffs, who do you WANT to ultimately win it all?

    ....and who do you think WILL win it all?

    Teams: Cleveland/Atlanta/Toronto/Miami/Golden State/San Antonio/OKC/Portland

    Cleveland.

    4. Of the current active team in the NHL playoffs who do you WANT to win it all?

    .....and who do you think WILL win it all?

    Teams: Tampa Bay/New York Islanders/Pittsburgh/Washington/San Jose/St. Louis/Dallas/Nashville

    People watch hockey...?

    5. I don't want this to get political....just give the names: Who do you think Hillary should choose as her VP Candidate. Who do you think Trump should pick as his running mate?

    Hillary should drop out. If she chose a VP it should be Monica Lewinsky.

    Trump should drop out. If he chose a VP it should be Elmer Fudd.

    6. This extra question comes from a travel board I patronize:

    A. What do you think is the most beautiful college campus you have been to? (feel free to give several)

    I've only see a few, Mount Union College is niceish.

    B. What famous tall towers or buildings have you been to the top of?

    Never been on the top of a building but I used to climb Squaw Peak mountain back in the day.

    http://www.gemland.com/images/sqpeak.jpg

  • 1. Two part: Which of the recent Browns draftees do you think will have the best career ultimately

    ....and which one will win the Vince Mayle award by not making it through training camp before getting cut?

    a. Nassib

    b. Tie Louis and Devalve

    2. Are you in favor of the now Oakland Raiders moving to Las Vegas?

    Yes-I'd go out there is the Browns played 'em there.

    3. Of the current active teams in the NBA playoffs, who do you WANT to ultimately win it all?

    ....and who do you think WILL win it all?

    Teams: Cleveland/Atlanta/Toronto/Miami/Golden State/San Antonio/OKC/Portland

    Cleveland and San Antonio

    4. Of the current active team in the NHL playoffs who do you WANT to win it all?

    .....and who do you think WILL win it all?

    Teams: Tampa Bay/New York Islanders/Pittsburgh/Washington/San Jose/St. Louis/Dallas/Nashville

    Don't watch or care about that sport

    5. I don't want this to get political....just give the names: Who do you think Hillary should choose as her VP Candidate. Who do you think Trump should pick as his running mate?

    a. Not Elizabeth Warren b. Whomever is left over as endorsements are withdrawn.

    6. This extra question comes from a travel board I patronize:

    A. What do you think is the most beautiful college campus you have been to? (feel free to give several)

    Cornell

    B. What famous tall towers or buildings have you been to the top of?

    Empire State

  • Your weekly survey is back. Here are some questions. Give your opinions:

    1. Two part: Which of the recent Browns draftees do you think will have the best career ultimately

    ....and which one will win the Vince Mayle award by not making it through training camp before getting cut?

    2. Are you in favor of the now Oakland Raiders moving to Las Vegas?

    3. Of the current active teams in the NBA playoffs, who do you WANT to ultimately win it all?

    ....and who do you think WILL win it all?

    Teams: Cleveland/Atlanta/Toronto/Miami/Golden State/San Antonio/OKC/Portland

    4. Of the current active team in the NHL playoffs who do you WANT to win it all?

    .....and who do you think WILL win it all?

    Teams: Tampa Bay/New York Islanders/Pittsburgh/Washington/San Jose/St. Louis/Dallas/Nashville

    5. I don't want this to get political....just give the names: Who do you think Hillary should choose as her VP Candidate. Who do you think Trump should pick as his running mate?

    6. This extra question comes from a travel board I patronize:

    A. What do you think is the most beautiful college campus you have been to? (feel free to give several)

    B. What famous tall towers or buildings have you been to the top of?

    @the-gipper said:

    Your weekly survey is back. Here are some questions. Give your opinions:

    1. Two part: Which of the recent Browns draftees do you think will have the best career ultimately COREY COLEMAN

    ....and which one will win the Vince Mayle award by not making it through training camp before getting cut?

    RICAR NO HANDS LOUIS***early

    2. Are you in favor of the now Oakland Raiders moving to Las Vegas? NO!! The RAVENS SUCK

    3. Of the current active teams in the NBA playoffs, who do you WANT to ultimately win it all? CAVS

    ....and who do you think WILL win it all? CAVS!! WE GOT THESE BITCHES!!

    Teams: Cleveland/Atlanta/Toronto/Miami/Golden State/San Antonio/OKC/Portland

    4. Of the current active team in the NHL playoffs who do you WANT to win it all? ISLANDERS

    .....and who do you think WILL win it all? SHITSBURG teams: Tampa Bay/New York Islanders/Pittsburgh/Washington/San Jose/St. Louis/Dallas/Nashville

    5. I don't want this to get political....just give the names: Who do you think Hillary should choose as her VP Candidate. WON"T MATTER Who do you think Trump should pick as his running mate? JOHN KASICH

    6. This extra question comes from a travel board I patronize:

    A. What do you think is the most beautiful college campus you have been to? (feel free to give several) APPIE STATE, (Boone,nc tanks Gip) What famous tall towers or buildings have you been to the top of? EMPIRE STATE

  • Your weekly survey is back. Here are some questions. Give your opinions:

    1. Two part: Which of the recent Browns draftees do you think will have the best career ultimately

    ....and which one will win the Vince Mayle award by not making it through training camp before getting cut?

    2. Are you in favor of the now Oakland Raiders moving to Las Vegas?

    3. Of the current active teams in the NBA playoffs, who do you WANT to ultimately win it all?

    ....and who do you think WILL win it all?

    Teams: Cleveland/Atlanta/Toronto/Miami/Golden State/San Antonio/OKC/Portland

    4. Of the current active team in the NHL playoffs who do you WANT to win it all?

    .....and who do you think WILL win it all?

    Teams: Tampa Bay/New York Islanders/Pittsburgh/Washington/San Jose/St. Louis/Dallas/Nashville

    5. I don't want this to get political....just give the names: Who do you think Hillary should choose as her VP Candidate. Who do you think Trump should pick as his running mate?

    6. This extra question comes from a travel board I patronize:

    A. What do you think is the most beautiful college campus you have been to? (feel free to give several)

    B. What famous tall towers or buildings have you been to the top of?

    @the-gipper said:

    Your weekly survey is back. Here are some questions. Give your opinions:

    1. Two part: Which of the recent Browns draftees do you think will have the best career ultimately

    ....and which one will win the Vince Mayle award by not making it through training camp before getting cut?

    I think that Coleman, Ogbah and Schobert will come out on top of the pack in this draft. I fear that Nassib and Ricardo Louis will not live up to expectations. Just wild guesses obviously. Biggest wild card is Kessler. A QB always is.

    2. Are you in favor of the now Oakland Raiders moving to Las Vegas?

    No, not really. For a couple of reasons: A. Primarily, the loyal supporters of this team from the East Bay should not be fucked again by losing their team...though, maybe they will all still remain fans and just take junkets to Vegas to see their favorite team.

    B. There are other equally deserving....or more deserving cities that should be considered for a team: ALL of the following are larger markets than LV that don't have a team: Portland/St. Louis/Sacramento/Salt Lake City/Columbus/San Antonio. If you combine San Antonio and Austin, that market is by far the largest to not have NFL football. That area would be the 14th largest market in the NFL, just ahead of the Twin Cities and Cleveland.

    On the other hand, I am not all that hot on the Bay area having two teams there. I am sure with a decent stadium it could support both....but the Bay area is only about the same size as Boston, Philly and Dallas......and they don't have two teams.

    3. Of the current active teams in the NBA playoffs, who do you WANT to ultimately win it all? Obviously the Cleveland Cavaliers.

    ....and who do you think WILL win it all? But...this is Cleveland and we will probably get fucked again. Golden State will likely repeat.

    I know...pessimistic. That attitude is 52 years in the making.

    Teams: Cleveland/Atlanta/Toronto/Miami/Golden State/San Antonio/OKC/Portland

    4. Of the current active team in the NHL playoffs who do you WANT to win it all?

    In order of preference: Washington, Nashville, St. Louis, San Jose.

    .....and who do you think WILL win it all? Stupid fucking Pittsburgh will probably win it.

    That would be just the shit of things.....Cavs make the NBA finals and lose, Pisstown wins another tile.

    To paraphrase Dean Martin: How lucky can one town get?

    Teams: Tampa Bay/New York Islanders/Pittsburgh/Washington/San Jose/St. Louis/Dallas/Nashville

    5. I don't want this to get political....just give the names: Who do you think Hillary should choose as her VP Candidate. Who do you think Trump should pick as his running mate?

    Trump should pick Kasich to give him a chance to take the pivotal state Ohio.

    Hillary could try to do the same and choose Sherrod Brown. Or maybe Mark Warner of Va. Should may want to get someone from the South.

    6. This extra question comes from a travel board I patronize:

    A. What do you think is the most beautiful college campus you have been to? (feel free to give several)

    Like Top 5: Kenyon, Notre Dame, Duke, Middlebury, Auburn is very nice. Air Force Academy. A lot of nice ones.

    B. What famous tall towers or buildings have you been to the top of?

    Eiffel Tower, Paris

    CN Tower, Toronto

    Space Needle, Seattle

    The Arch, St. Louis

    Washington Monument.

    Tower of America, San Antonio

    Coit Tower, San Francisco

    Sears Tower, Chicago

    The Terminal Tower, Cleveland

    Perry's Victory Monument, Put-in-Bay

    The World Trade Center....the original that was struck down on 9/11

    I was scheduled to go the NYC for a trip and had bought tickets to go up the Empire State Building. That trip was scheduled for September 18, 2001. I still went to NYC, but the Empire State Building was closed as was the Statue of Liberty, and other places in New York. I have not yet had a chance to get back for that experience.

  • 6. This extra question comes from a travel board I patronize:

    A. What do you think is the most beautiful college campus you have been to? (feel free to give several)

    Cornell

    Interesting, as that is where my son attends, and I did not put it on my top 5 list.

    B. What famous tall towers or buildings have you been to the top of?

    Never been on the top of a building but I used to climb Squaw Peak mountain back in the day.
    http://www.gemland.c...ages/sqpeak.jpg

    Well, I didn't ask about tall mountains. I have been to innumerable ones of those.

    A. What do you think is the most beautiful college campus you have been to? (feel free to give several) APPIE STATE, West Virginia

    If you are talking about Appalachian State, that is in North Carolina I believe, not West Va. That is one I have not been to. Sounds like it could be in a very nice setting.

  • 5. I don't want this to get political....just give the names: Who do you think Hillary should choose as her VP Candidate. WON"T MATTER Who do you think Trump should pick as his running mate? JOHN KASICH

    Bottom line: I think you are right. Hillary doesn't probably need a VP to swing states her way. Trump does.

  • 6. This extra question comes from a travel board I patronize:

    A. What do you think is the most beautiful college campus you have been to? (feel free to give several)

    Cornell

    Interesting, as that is where my son attends, and I did not put it on my top 5 list.

    B. What famous tall towers or buildings have you been to the top of?

    Never been on the top of a building but I used to climb Squaw Peak mountain back in the day.
    http://www.gemland.c...ages/sqpeak.jpg

    Well, I didn't ask about tall mountains. I have been to innumerable ones of those.

    A. What do you think is the most beautiful college campus you have been to? (feel free to give several) APPIE STATE, West Virginia

    If you are talking about Appalachian State, that is in North Carolina I believe, not West Va. That is one I have not been to. Sounds like it could be in a very nice setting.

    @the-gipper said:

    A. What do you think is the most beautiful college campus you have been to? (feel free to give several)

    Cornell

    Interesting, as that is where my son attends, and I did not put it on my top 5 list.

    I like the gorge that runs through the campus. It was used as the site of the original Tarzan movie.

  • 1. Two part: Which of the recent Browns draftees do you think will have the best career ultimately



    C. Coleman and Kessler will be Hall of Famers


    Ogbah and Nassib will be All-Pros


    Shobert, S. Coleman and Payton will be standouts



    ....and which one will win the Vince Mayle award by not making it through training camp before getting cut?



    I won't jinx any of them, but Louis and Drango are two guys where the bottom could fall out, but I don't expect it.




    2. Are you in favor of the now Oakland Raiders moving to Las Vegas?



    No




    3. Of the current active teams in the NBA playoffs, who do you WANT to ultimately win it all?


    ....and who do you think WILL win it all?


    Teams: Cleveland/Atlanta/Toronto/Miami/Golden State/San Antonio/OKC/Portland




    4. Of the current active team in the NHL playoffs who do you WANT to win it all?


    .....and who do you think WILL win it all?


    Teams: Tampa Bay/New York Islanders/Pittsburgh/Washington/San Jose/St. Louis/Dallas/Nashville




    5. I don't want this to get political....just give the names: Who do you think Hillary should choose as her VP Candidate. Who do you think Trump should pick as his running mate?



    Clinton- Tim Kaine


    Trump- John Kasich




    6. This extra question comes from a travel board I patronize:


    A. What do you think is the most beautiful college campus you have been to? (feel free to give several)



    Pepperdine, Princeton



    B. What famous tall towers or buildings have you been to the top of?



    World Trade Center (RIP), Empire State Building, Eiffel Tower, Leaning Tower of Pisa

  • Your weekly survey is back. Here are some questions. Give your opinions:

    1. Two part: Which of the recent Browns draftees do you think will have the best career ultimately

    ....and which one will win the Vince Mayle award by not making it through training camp before getting cut?

    2. Are you in favor of the now Oakland Raiders moving to Las Vegas?

    3. Of the current active teams in the NBA playoffs, who do you WANT to ultimately win it all?

    ....and who do you think WILL win it all?

    Teams: Cleveland/Atlanta/Toronto/Miami/Golden State/San Antonio/OKC/Portland

    4. Of the current active team in the NHL playoffs who do you WANT to win it all?

    .....and who do you think WILL win it all?

    Teams: Tampa Bay/New York Islanders/Pittsburgh/Washington/San Jose/St. Louis/Dallas/Nashville

    5. I don't want this to get political....just give the names: Who do you think Hillary should choose as her VP Candidate. Who do you think Trump should pick as his running mate?

    6. This extra question comes from a travel board I patronize:

    A. What do you think is the most beautiful college campus you have been to? (feel free to give several)

    B. What famous tall towers or buildings have you been to the top of?

    @the-gipper said:

    Your weekly survey is back. Here are some questions. Give your opinions:

    1. Two part: Which of the recent Browns draftees do you think will have the best career ultimately

    ....and which one will win the Vince Mayle award by not making it through training camp before getting cut?

    Nassib and Coleman the receiver

    2. Are you in favor of the now Oakland Raiders moving to Las Vegas?

    Yes. They've been there before so they have fans over there that deserve them. And mostly because San Diego in LA doesn't sound right. You could say the same for the Raiders but like I stated before...they've been there before.

    3. Of the current active teams in the NBA playoffs, who do you WANT to ultimately win it all?

    ....and who do you think WILL win it all?

    Teams: Cleveland/Atlanta/Toronto/Miami/Golden State/San Antonio/OKC/Portland

    Cavs. I like King James

    4. Of the current active team in the NHL playoffs who do you WANT to win it all?

    .....and who do you think WILL win it all?

    Teams: Tampa Bay/New York Islanders/Pittsburgh/Washington/San Jose/St. Louis/Dallas/Nashville

    The Blues. They've never won it all before and around this area this is huge. I don't watch hockey until the playoffs and when the Blues are out of it I quit watching also.

    5. I don't want this to get political....just give the names: Who do you think Hillary should choose as her VP Candidate. Who do you think Trump should pick as his running mate?

    Don't know yet. Since the smoke is starting to clear since the primaries began each Pres. Canidate is starting to go to general election mode. As the issues come across only then can I decide who is the best running mate on the same ticket.

    6. This extra question comes from a travel board I patronize:

    A. What do you think is the most beautiful college campus you have been to? (feel free to give several)

    Clear Creek Baptist College. It's in Eastern Ky and beautiful you would love it.

    B. What famous tall towers or buildings have you been to the top of?

    Sears tower. Well not on top of it. I was in Sears tower on Phoenician Day and it was at night. Fireworks were going off and it felt like you could touch them in the sky. Very cool.

  • 6. This extra question comes from a travel board I patronize:

    A. What do you think is the most beautiful college campus you have been to? (feel free to give several)

    Cornell

    Interesting, as that is where my son attends, and I did not put it on my top 5 list.

    B. What famous tall towers or buildings have you been to the top of?

    Never been on the top of a building but I used to climb Squaw Peak mountain back in the day.
    http://www.gemland.c...ages/sqpeak.jpg

    Well, I didn't ask about tall mountains. I have been to innumerable ones of those.

    A. What do you think is the most beautiful college campus you have been to? (feel free to give several) APPIE STATE, West Virginia

    If you are talking about Appalachian State, that is in North Carolina I believe, not West Va. That is one I have not been to. Sounds like it could be in a very nice setting.

    @the-gipper said:

    Well, I didn't ask about tall mountains. I have been to innumerable ones of those.

    A. What do you think is the most beautiful college campus you have been to? (feel free to give several) APPIE STATE, West Virginia

    If you are talking about Appalachian State, that is in North Carolina I believe, not West Va. That is one I have not been to. Sounds like it could be in a very nice setting.

    Sorry Gip, but this is what happens when your daughter that lives in West Virginia gives you a call in the middle of 1 finger typing 😁. Appalachian State is in the lovely city of Boone, NC with the fall foliage & great Mountain Views from campus & stadium. Also the home Caitlin Upton & Eric Church (great concert venue also). Ashville,NC also a hot spot..

  • Your weekly survey is back. Here are some questions. Give your opinions:



    1. Two part: Which of the recent Browns draftees do you think will have the best career ultimately


    ....and which one will win the Vince Mayle award by not making it through training camp before getting cut?


    Best Shon Coleman


    All will make cut



    2. Are you in favor of the now Oakland Raiders moving to Las Vegas?


    no



    3. Of the current active teams in the NBA playoffs, who do you WANT to ultimately win it all?


    ....and who do you think WILL win it all?


    Teams: Cleveland/Atlanta/Toronto/Miami/Golden State/San Antonio/OKC/Portland


    Basketball sucks



    4. Of the current active team in the NHL playoffs who do you WANT to win it all?


    .....and who do you think WILL win it all?


    Teams: Tampa Bay/New York Islanders/Pittsburgh/Washington/San Jose/St. Louis/Dallas/Nashville


    Hockey sucks



    5. I don't want this to get political....just give the names: Who do you think Hillary should choose as her VP Candidate. Who do you think Trump should pick as his running mate?


    Hillary choose Bernie Sanders


    Donald choose any female mexican born muslim who cannot climb walls



    6. This extra question comes from a travel board I patronize:


    A. What do you think is the most beautiful college campus you have been to? (feel free to give several)


    Oxford


    B. What famous tall towers or buildings have you been to the top of?


    Rapunzel's

  • 1) a. I'll be a homer and pick Ogbah

    b. gun to my head, Devalve

    2) No

    3) a. OKC

    b. OKC

    4) a. STL

    b. STL

    5) Hillary - Bill

    Trump - Bill, just to see everyone freak the fuck out

    6) a. I'd probably need a couple of drinks to get that chemical flashback to truly remember but OU and Arkansas have nice campuses (campi?) Stillwater had its moments as well. I'm not big on Tulsa University, ORU, or Texas Tech's respective campi. I didn't like SMU either as everyone was a complete douche.

    b. the Arch and what is, or once was the largest ski jump in the world up in Wisconsin. I didn't technically make it to the top of that one because, well, fuck heights.

  • Your weekly survey is back. Here are some questions. Give your opinions:

    1. Two part: Which of the recent Browns draftees do you think will have the best career ultimately

    ....and which one will win the Vince Mayle award by not making it through training camp before getting cut?

    2. Are you in favor of the now Oakland Raiders moving to Las Vegas?

    3. Of the current active teams in the NBA playoffs, who do you WANT to ultimately win it all?

    ....and who do you think WILL win it all?

    Teams: Cleveland/Atlanta/Toronto/Miami/Golden State/San Antonio/OKC/Portland

    4. Of the current active team in the NHL playoffs who do you WANT to win it all?

    .....and who do you think WILL win it all?

    Teams: Tampa Bay/New York Islanders/Pittsburgh/Washington/San Jose/St. Louis/Dallas/Nashville

    5. I don't want this to get political....just give the names: Who do you think Hillary should choose as her VP Candidate. Who do you think Trump should pick as his running mate?

    6. This extra question comes from a travel board I patronize:

    A. What do you think is the most beautiful college campus you have been to? (feel free to give several)

    B. What famous tall towers or buildings have you been to the top of?

    @the-gipper said:

    Your weekly survey is back. Here are some questions. Give your opinions:

    1. Two part: Which of the recent Browns draftees do you think will have the best career ultimately

    ....and which one will win the Vince Mayle award by not making it through training camp before getting cut?

    a. Ogbah

    b. Jordan Payton

    2. Are you in favor of the now Oakland Raiders moving to Las Vegas?

    Yeah, dont see a problem with it

    3. Of the current active teams in the NBA playoffs, who do you WANT to ultimately win it all?

    ....and who do you think WILL win it all?

    Teams: Cleveland/Atlanta/Toronto/Miami/Golden State/San Antonio/OKC/Portland

    Cavs!, Cavs!

    4. Of the current active team in the NHL playoffs who do you WANT to win it all?

    .....and who do you think WILL win it all?

    Teams: Tampa Bay/New York Islanders/Pittsburgh/Washington/San Jose/St. Louis/Dallas/Nashville

    Nashville, Washington

    5. I don't want this to get political....just give the names: Who do you think Hillary should choose as her VP Candidate. Who do you think Trump should pick as his running mate?

    6. This extra question comes from a travel board I patronize:

    A. What do you think is the most beautiful college campus you have been to? (feel free to give several)

    B. What famous tall towers or buildings have you been to the top of?

  • Your weekly survey is back. Here are some questions. Give your opinions:

    1. Two part: Which of the recent Browns draftees do you think will have the best career ultimately

    ....and which one will win the Vince Mayle award by not making it through training camp before getting cut?

    2. Are you in favor of the now Oakland Raiders moving to Las Vegas?

    3. Of the current active teams in the NBA playoffs, who do you WANT to ultimately win it all?

    ....and who do you think WILL win it all?

    Teams: Cleveland/Atlanta/Toronto/Miami/Golden State/San Antonio/OKC/Portland

    4. Of the current active team in the NHL playoffs who do you WANT to win it all?

    .....and who do you think WILL win it all?

    Teams: Tampa Bay/New York Islanders/Pittsburgh/Washington/San Jose/St. Louis/Dallas/Nashville

    5. I don't want this to get political....just give the names: Who do you think Hillary should choose as her VP Candidate. Who do you think Trump should pick as his running mate?

    6. This extra question comes from a travel board I patronize:

    A. What do you think is the most beautiful college campus you have been to? (feel free to give several)

    B. What famous tall towers or buildings have you been to the top of?

    @the-gipper said:

    Your weekly survey is back. Here are some questions. Give your opinions:

    1. Two part: Which of the recent Browns draftees do you think will have the best career ultimately

    ....and which one will win the Vince Mayle award by not making it through training camp before getting cut?

    Ricardo Louis

    2. Are you in favor of the now Oakland Raiders moving to Las Vegas?

    no

    3. Of the current active teams in the NBA playoffs, who do you WANT to ultimately win it all?

    ....and who do you think WILL win it all?

    Teams: Cleveland/Atlanta/Toronto/Miami/Golden State/San Antonio/OKC/Portland

    The Cavs.. Hopefully luck.

    4. Of the current active team in the NHL playoffs who do you WANT to win it all?

    .....and who do you think WILL win it all?

    Teams: Tampa Bay/New York Islanders/Pittsburgh/Washington/San Jose/St. Louis/Dallas/Nashville

    Don't know.. don't care

    5. I don't want this to get political....just give the names: Who do you think Hillary should choose as her VP Candidate. Who do you think Trump should pick as his running mate?

    don't care

    6. This extra question comes from a travel board I patronize:

    A. What do you think is the most beautiful college campus you have been to? (feel free to give several)

    havent been to any of note.

    B. What famous tall towers or buildings have you been to the top of?

    the tower in toronto last summer.

  • Your weekly survey is back. Here are some questions. Give your opinions:

    1. Two part: Which of the recent Browns draftees do you think will have the best career ultimately

    ....and which one will win the Vince Mayle award by not making it through training camp before getting cut?

    2. Are you in favor of the now Oakland Raiders moving to Las Vegas?

    3. Of the current active teams in the NBA playoffs, who do you WANT to ultimately win it all?

    ....and who do you think WILL win it all?

    Teams: Cleveland/Atlanta/Toronto/Miami/Golden State/San Antonio/OKC/Portland

    4. Of the current active team in the NHL playoffs who do you WANT to win it all?

    .....and who do you think WILL win it all?

    Teams: Tampa Bay/New York Islanders/Pittsburgh/Washington/San Jose/St. Louis/Dallas/Nashville

    5. I don't want this to get political....just give the names: Who do you think Hillary should choose as her VP Candidate. Who do you think Trump should pick as his running mate?

    6. This extra question comes from a travel board I patronize:

    A. What do you think is the most beautiful college campus you have been to? (feel free to give several)

    B. What famous tall towers or buildings have you been to the top of?

    @the-gipper said:

    Your weekly survey is back. Here are some questions. Give your opinions:

    1. Two part: Which of the recent Browns draftees do you think will have the best career ultimately

    ....and which one will win the Vince Mayle award by not making it through training camp before getting cut?

    a) Coleman - he has transferable skills and even if he doesn't cut it in cleveland or as a WR, some creative guy like Billy B or Bruce Arians will find a way to make him excel.

    😎 Cut or PS? I can see a few PS candidates, but as for cut, Caldwell, the CB - we have Haden, T Williams, Gilbert, Desir, Gaines, K Williams, plus the new traded guy competing for 2-3 starting spots, maybe 6-7 roster spots.

    2. Are you in favor of the now Oakland Raiders moving to Las Vegas?

    Vegas? No. Why? Terrible.

    3. Of the current active teams in the NBA playoffs, who do you WANT to ultimately win it all?

    ....and who do you think WILL win it all?

    Teams: Cleveland/Atlanta/Toronto/Miami/Golden State/San Antonio/OKC/Portland

    Cleveland because why not, and I don't know.

    4. Of the current active team in the NHL playoffs who do you WANT to win it all?

    .....and who do you think WILL win it all?

    Teams: Tampa Bay/New York Islanders/Pittsburgh/Washington/San Jose/St. Louis/Dallas/Nashville

    Don't know, don't care

    5. I don't want this to get political....just give the names: Who do you think Hillary should choose as her VP Candidate. Who do you think Trump should pick as his running mate?

    Bernie Sanders (to re-engage the disillusioned millions who won't vote for her otherwise)

    An establishment guy to unite the republicans, such as a Jeb or Rubio or someone.

    6. This extra question comes from a travel board I patronize:

    A. What do you think is the most beautiful college campus you have been to? (feel free to give several)

    I haven't been to loads, but my alma mater is quite nice:

    288532_d3ba25f1.jpg

     

    old_joe-fs.jpg

    B. What famous tall towers or buildings have you been to the top of?

    I used to work in Canary Wharf, near the top of one of the biggest towers, for four years, so, that one, plus several other work related ones, such as the Societe General towers in Paris, and a few others in London. Also, the CN Tower in Toronto (it was called that then at least, maybe it's changed, don't know). I'll be going up the Shard soon. Was planning to go up the petronas towers in KL but had to catch a flight. Apparently the empire state building as well, but I was 2, so don't remember it so much. Finally, the Eifel tower - but the arc de triumphe is much nicer and gives a better view.

  • @the-gipper said:

    A. What do you think is the most beautiful college campus you have been to? (feel free to give several)

    Cornell

    Interesting, as that is where my son attends, and I did not put it on my top 5 list.

    I like the gorge that runs through the campus. It was used as the site of the original Tarzan movie.

    @texasag1969 said:

    I like the gorge that runs through the campus. It was used as the site of the original Tarzan movie.

    My son goes right over that gorge every day on the way to his lab.

  • @the-gipper said:

    Your weekly survey is back. Here are some questions. Give your opinions:

    1. Two part: Which of the recent Browns draftees do you think will have the best career ultimately

    ....and which one will win the Vince Mayle award by not making it through training camp before getting cut?

    a) Coleman - he has transferable skills and even if he doesn't cut it in cleveland or as a WR, some creative guy like Billy B or Bruce Arians will find a way to make him excel.

    😎 Cut or PS? I can see a few PS candidates, but as for cut, Caldwell, the CB - we have Haden, T Williams, Gilbert, Desir, Gaines, K Williams, plus the new traded guy competing for 2-3 starting spots, maybe 6-7 roster spots.

    2. Are you in favor of the now Oakland Raiders moving to Las Vegas?

    Vegas? No. Why? Terrible.

    3. Of the current active teams in the NBA playoffs, who do you WANT to ultimately win it all?

    ....and who do you think WILL win it all?

    Teams: Cleveland/Atlanta/Toronto/Miami/Golden State/San Antonio/OKC/Portland

    Cleveland because why not, and I don't know.

    4. Of the current active team in the NHL playoffs who do you WANT to win it all?

    .....and who do you think WILL win it all?

    Teams: Tampa Bay/New York Islanders/Pittsburgh/Washington/San Jose/St. Louis/Dallas/Nashville

    Don't know, don't care

    5. I don't want this to get political....just give the names: Who do you think Hillary should choose as her VP Candidate. Who do you think Trump should pick as his running mate?

    Bernie Sanders (to re-engage the disillusioned millions who won't vote for her otherwise)

    An establishment guy to unite the republicans, such as a Jeb or Rubio or someone.

    6. This extra question comes from a travel board I patronize:

    A. What do you think is the most beautiful college campus you have been to? (feel free to give several)

    I haven't been to loads, but my alma mater is quite nice:

    288532_d3ba25f1.jpg

     

    old_joe-fs.jpg

    B. What famous tall towers or buildings have you been to the top of?

    I used to work in Canary Wharf, near the top of one of the biggest towers, for four years, so, that one, plus several other work related ones, such as the Societe General towers in Paris, and a few others in London. Also, the CN Tower in Toronto (it was called that then at least, maybe it's changed, don't know). I'll be going up the Shard soon. Was planning to go up the petronas towers in KL but had to catch a flight. Apparently the empire state building as well, but I was 2, so don't remember it so much. Finally, the Eifel tower - but the arc de triumphe is much nicer and gives a better view.

    @gftchris said:

    @the-gipper said:

    6. This extra question comes from a travel board I patronize:

    A. What do you think is the most beautiful college campus you have been to? (feel free to give several)

    I haven't been to loads, but my alma mater is quite nice:

    288532_d3ba25f1.jpg

     

    old_joe-fs.jpg

    The photos don't say which school this is....but those are certainly nice buildings.

  • @gftchris said:

    @the-gipper said:

    6. This extra question comes from a travel board I patronize:

    A. What do you think is the most beautiful college campus you have been to? (feel free to give several)

    I haven't been to loads, but my alma mater is quite nice:

    288532_d3ba25f1.jpg

     

    old_joe-fs.jpg

    The photos don't say which school this is....but those are certainly nice buildings.

    @the-gipper said:

    The photos don't say which school this is....but those are certainly nice buildings.

    My bad, it's the university of birmingham. Not in Alabama, the original.

  • @the-gipper said:

    The photos don't say which school this is....but those are certainly nice buildings.

    My bad, it's the university of birmingham. Not in Alabama, the original.

    @gftchris said:

    My bad, it's the university of birmingham. Not in Alabama, the original.

    You mean the star in the Constellation Cygnus? 😮