Reset
-
I'm good with that. (Cleve... what the...???)
-
-
One post feels me
-
ah. Never watched that one - we can't stand that guy....
-
-
so is "The Great Gatsby" but I refuse to read it.... @@
-
D&D'er > gatsby
-
I betcha you couldn't get me to betcha! Lol!
-
Dumb and Dumber is one of the funniest movies ever
-
I think we need a sweepstake. I call 'less than one day'
-

-
Woody-Cal detente:

-

-

-
-

-
-
I'm trying my best divided video or a photograph with a woodpecker and a groundhog.
WSS
-
I am just glad this occurred so threads don't end up being a tit-for-tat between Cal and Woody.
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better đź’—
Register Login