Skip to content
The Browns Board
Theme
  • System
  • Light
  • Dark
  • Login
  • Register
  • Forums
  • Recent
  • Popular
  • Users
  • Donate
  1. Home
  2. Barber Shop Talk
  3. NEED A FAVOR

NEED A FAVOR

Scheduled Pinned Locked Moved Barber Shop Talk
21 Posts 7 Posters 1.2k Views
  • Oldest to Newest
  • Newest to Oldest
  • Most Votes
Reply
  • Reply as topic
Log in to reply
This topic has been deleted. Only users with topic management privileges can see it.
  • One Post One PostO
    • 4k Posts
    • 284 Reputation
    One PostO One Post wrote on last edited by
    #1

    Can someone let me e mail them a pic then post it on here so it gets a URL? My tablet won't let me upload from it on to this site. I have no flash drive 9?

    https://www.facebook.com/Mike-Black-Sunday-Stories-1780988822148720/?ref=bookmarks
    1 Reply Last reply
    Quote Reply
    • gftChris gftChrisG
      • 13k Posts
      • 428 Reputation
      gftChrisG gftChris wrote on last edited by
      #2

      You can use one of the many image hosting sites like imgur

      1 Reply Last reply
      Quote Reply
      • One Post One PostO
        • 4k Posts
        • 284 Reputation
        One PostO One Post wrote on last edited by
        #3

        I still cant upload it from my devise.

        https://www.facebook.com/Mike-Black-Sunday-Stories-1780988822148720/?ref=bookmarks
        1 Reply Last reply
        Quote Reply
        • One Post One PostO
          • 4k Posts
          • 284 Reputation
          One PostO One Post wrote on last edited by
          #4

          Never mind fellas a respective member of the board is helping me out. Don't axe me for shit. Thanks.

          https://www.facebook.com/Mike-Black-Sunday-Stories-1780988822148720/?ref=bookmarks
          AxeA 1 Reply Last reply
          Quote Reply
          • The Gipper The GipperT In Memoriam Very Popular
            • 57k Posts
            • 4k Reputation
            The GipperT The Gipper wrote on last edited by
            #5

            What's the photo? Is it as interesting as Grover Cleveland with a nice boob in his face?

            1 Reply Last reply
            Quote Reply
            • Canton Dawg Canton DawgC Conversation Starter Dedicated Very Popular Posting Machine Collaborator First Post Reacting Well Week One Done One Month Later One Year In
              • 12k Posts
              • 7k Reputation
              Canton DawgC Canton Dawg wrote on last edited by
              #6

              Very nice of Ghoolie to help you out OPFT.

              Two things that will define you: Your determination when you have nothing. Your attitude when you have everything. - Mike McCartney
              One PostO 1 Reply Last reply
              Quote Reply
              • One PostO One Post

                Never mind fellas a respective member of the board is helping me out. Don't axe me for shit. Thanks.

                Axe AxeA Dedicated Conversation Starter Very Popular Posting Machine Collaborator First Post Reacting Well One Year In One Month Later Week One Done
                • 10k Posts
                • 8k Reputation
                AxeA Axe wrote on last edited by
                #7

                One Post From the Truth said:

                Don't axe me for shit. Thanks.

                Don't bring me into this 😉

                Our musical works to date http://www.arielsatticmusic.com/
                One PostO 1 Reply Last reply
                👍
                Quote Reply
                • Canton DawgC Canton Dawg

                  Very nice of Ghoolie to help you out OPFT.

                  One Post One PostO
                  • 4k Posts
                  • 284 Reputation
                  One PostO One Post wrote on last edited by
                  #8

                  @canton-dawg said:

                  Very nice of Ghoolie to help you out OPFT.

                  Yes it is.

                  For the rest of you....really not a big deal just wanted to change my avatar from a stupid truth highway sign. Lol

                  https://www.facebook.com/Mike-Black-Sunday-Stories-1780988822148720/?ref=bookmarks
                  1 Reply Last reply
                  Quote Reply
                  • AxeA Axe

                    One Post From the Truth said:

                    Don't axe me for shit. Thanks.

                    Don't bring me into this 😉

                    One Post One PostO
                    • 4k Posts
                    • 284 Reputation
                    One PostO One Post wrote on last edited by
                    #9

                    @axe said:

                    Don't bring me into this 😉

                    Didn't mean to Axe no worries for you tho, you're too big to beat up.
                    https://www.facebook.com/Mike-Black-Sunday-Stories-1780988822148720/?ref=bookmarks
                    1 Reply Last reply
                    Quote Reply
                    • The Cysko Kid T Conversation Starter Reacting Well Dedicated Very Popular Posting Machine Collaborator First Post Week One Done One Month Later One Year In
                      • 15k Posts
                      • 2k Reputation
                      T The Cysko Kid wrote on last edited by
                      #10

                      why don't you just do a google image search of the photo you want, use a program to reduce it's size and then rehost it on photobucket or something? It's a hell of a lot faster and easier than mailing someone a picture and then waiting for them to get around to uploading it for you.

                      Early man walked away as modern man took control. Their minds weren't all the same and to conquer was their goal. So He built his great empires and he slaughtered his own kind, and he died a confused man and killed himself in his own mind...
                      One PostO 1 Reply Last reply
                      Quote Reply
                      • T The Cysko Kid

                        why don't you just do a google image search of the photo you want, use a program to reduce it's size and then rehost it on photobucket or something? It's a hell of a lot faster and easier than mailing someone a picture and then waiting for them to get around to uploading it for you.

                        One Post One PostO
                        • 4k Posts
                        • 284 Reputation
                        One PostO One Post wrote on last edited by
                        #11

                        @the-cysko-kid said:

                        why don't you just do a google image search of the photo you want, use a program to reduce it's size and then rehost it on photobucket or something? It's a hell of a lot faster and easier than mailing someone a picture and then waiting for them to get around to uploading it for you.

                        I wanted to use a pic of mine for my avatar. This iPad of mine won't let me upload. I seriously know what's up. This weekend I'll hijack my wife's laptop and get er done. I would have done this by now just ....I'm stubborn about using my tablet because the wife hounds me about buying a new one. There I said it.
                        https://www.facebook.com/Mike-Black-Sunday-Stories-1780988822148720/?ref=bookmarks
                        1 Reply Last reply
                        Quote Reply
                        • Canton Mike Canton MikeC
                          • 4k Posts
                          • 2k Reputation
                          Canton MikeC Canton Mike wrote on last edited by
                          #12

                          I know it took me forever to finally load an avatar. My excuse is that I'm a technologically challenged old fart!

                          Mike

                          IN DORSEY I TRUST
                          One PostO 1 Reply Last reply
                          👍
                          Quote Reply
                          • Canton MikeC Canton Mike

                            I know it took me forever to finally load an avatar. My excuse is that I'm a technologically challenged old fart!

                            Mike

                            One Post One PostO
                            • 4k Posts
                            • 284 Reputation
                            One PostO One Post wrote on last edited by
                            #13

                            @canton-mike said:

                            I know it took me forever to finally load an avatar. My excuse is that I'm a technologically challenged old fart!

                            Mike

                            Lol. I'm not too far behind ya.
                            https://www.facebook.com/Mike-Black-Sunday-Stories-1780988822148720/?ref=bookmarks
                            Canton MikeC 1 Reply Last reply
                            👍
                            Quote Reply
                            • One PostO One Post

                              @canton-mike said:

                              I know it took me forever to finally load an avatar. My excuse is that I'm a technologically challenged old fart!

                              Mike

                              Lol. I'm not too far behind ya.
                              Canton Mike Canton MikeC
                              • 4k Posts
                              • 2k Reputation
                              Canton MikeC Canton Mike wrote on last edited by
                              #14

                              One Post From the Truth said:

                              Lol. I'm not too far behind ya.

                              At least I'm not alone! 😉

                              Mike

                              IN DORSEY I TRUST
                              One PostO 1 Reply Last reply
                              Quote Reply
                              • Canton MikeC Canton Mike

                                One Post From the Truth said:

                                Lol. I'm not too far behind ya.

                                At least I'm not alone! 😉

                                Mike

                                One Post One PostO
                                • 4k Posts
                                • 284 Reputation
                                One PostO One Post wrote on last edited by
                                #15

                                @canton-mike said:

                                At least I'm not alone! 😉

                                Mike

                                If its any constellation I couldn't tell. Just looking like you know what you're doing is half the battle. 🙂
                                https://www.facebook.com/Mike-Black-Sunday-Stories-1780988822148720/?ref=bookmarks
                                1 Reply Last reply
                                Quote Reply
                                • One Post One PostO
                                  • 4k Posts
                                  • 284 Reputation
                                  One PostO One Post wrote on last edited by
                                  #16

                                  FUCK IT

                                  https://www.facebook.com/Mike-Black-Sunday-Stories-1780988822148720/?ref=bookmarks
                                  1 Reply Last reply
                                  Quote Reply
                                  • One Post One PostO
                                    • 4k Posts
                                    • 284 Reputation
                                    One PostO One Post wrote on last edited by
                                    #17

                                    I've tried two pic hosting sites. It won't take it. I tried logging in the board on a different devise...my password won't take. It's fucking stupid fuck it.

                                    https://www.facebook.com/Mike-Black-Sunday-Stories-1780988822148720/?ref=bookmarks
                                    1 Reply Last reply
                                    Quote Reply
                                    • One Post One PostO
                                      • 4k Posts
                                      • 284 Reputation
                                      One PostO One Post wrote on last edited by
                                      #18
                                      photo_2.jpg
                                      https://www.facebook.com/Mike-Black-Sunday-Stories-1780988822148720/?ref=bookmarks
                                      1 Reply Last reply
                                      Quote Reply
                                      • One Post One PostO
                                        • 4k Posts
                                        • 284 Reputation
                                        One PostO One Post wrote on last edited by
                                        #19

                                        Ok how do I get this to load in the avatar?

                                        https://www.facebook.com/Mike-Black-Sunday-Stories-1780988822148720/?ref=bookmarks
                                        1 Reply Last reply
                                        Quote Reply
                                        • One Post One PostO
                                          • 4k Posts
                                          • 284 Reputation
                                          One PostO One Post wrote on last edited by
                                          #20

                                          VesnaKociper said:

                                          Hey, can you please give me some shit?

                                          You never e mailed me bro.

                                          I'll send it again, yes I did e mail ya no big deal tho.
                                          https://www.facebook.com/Mike-Black-Sunday-Stories-1780988822148720/?ref=bookmarks
                                          1 Reply Last reply
                                          Quote Reply

                                          Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.

                                          Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.

                                          With your input, this post could be even better 💗

                                          Register Login
                                          Reply
                                          • Reply as topic
                                          Log in to reply
                                          • Oldest to Newest
                                          • Newest to Oldest
                                          • Most Votes


                                          Theme
                                          • System
                                          • Light
                                          • Dark
                                          The Browns Board Terms Privacy

                                          The Browns Board is an independent fan community. It is not affiliated with, endorsed by, or sponsored by the Cleveland Browns, Cleveland Cavaliers, Cleveland Guardians, the NFL, NBA, MLB, or any of their affiliates. Team names, logos, and other marks are the property of their respective owners.

                                          • First post
                                            Last post
                                          0
                                          • Forums
                                          • Recent
                                          • Popular
                                          • Users
                                          • Donate