Ever have this problem?
-
In the evening I usually catch a ball game. It's all I ever watch really but now and again I'll watch a movie. My wife takes to the bedroom and watches her programming. I can't stand what she likes to watch so separately we enjoy the satellite tv.
I'll be into a game or whatever and up pops a "recording option". It seems she likes to record shows she can't watch because she's into the Kardashians or whatever. It's an ongoing ordeal so when the notice pops up I hit the "deny". Lol
-
My ManCave TV is allergic to "chick flicks" & almost ALL network TV....It sees a steady diet of sports, Deadliest Catch, Alaska State Troopers, etc, etc. I swear the room is "womanese proof". Ask Cal & Flugel.
Mike
-
My ManCave TV is allergic to "chick flicks" & almost ALL network TV....It sees a steady diet of sports, Deadliest Catch, Alaska State Troopers, etc, etc. I swear the room is "womanese proof". Ask Cal & Flugel.
Mike
I'm jealous. Maybe one day I'll have a man cave.My ManCave TV is allergic to "chick flicks" & almost ALL network TV....It sees a steady diet of sports, Deadliest Catch, Alaska State Troopers, etc, etc. I swear the room is "womanese proof". Ask Cal & Flugel.
Mike
-
Our entire house is my man cave. But she's so smart, I let her run it.
-
I hear ya Cal. She picks it out and we buy it.
-
-
I'm jealous. Maybe one day I'll have a man cave.My ManCave TV is allergic to "chick flicks" & almost ALL network TV....It sees a steady diet of sports, Deadliest Catch, Alaska State Troopers, etc, etc. I swear the room is "womanese proof". Ask Cal & Flugel.
Mike
One Post From the Truth said:
I'm jealous. Maybe one day I'll have a man cave.
My wife took my man cave and piled up all her bullshit junk in it.....the 4th room in the house in which she has done so, and now I can't even use it.
-
One Post From the Truth said:
I'm jealous. Maybe one day I'll have a man cave.
My wife took my man cave and piled up all her bullshit junk in it.....the 4th room in the house in which she has done so, and now I can't even use it.
My wife took my man cave and piled up all her bullshit junk in it.....the 4th room in the house in which she has done so, and now I can't even use it.
Yes, I have been there and I will attest to the fact that the Gipper was one of the pioneers of the man cave.
WSS
-
One Post From the Truth said:
I'm jealous. Maybe one day I'll have a man cave.
My wife took my man cave and piled up all her bullshit junk in it.....the 4th room in the house in which she has done so, and now I can't even use it.
My wife took my man cave and piled up all her bullshit junk in it.....the 4th room in the house in which she has done so, and now I can't even use it.
sounds like our garage back in the day. Dad and I built this 30 x 30 block garage.. it was only 3/16ths out of square
when it was done....and after a while,
you couldn't park in either side for about two years, til they finally had a garage sale, and one side
could be used.......
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login
