Don't care whatcha think
-
Id bone Laura Dern in a heartbeat.
-
A one bagger
-
I didn't want to start another stupid thread so I'll say it here..
Today is the first time in a very long time that I dont want to go to work today. Just not feelin it man but I will anyway. Other than getting sick last year and winding up in the hospital I didn't miss work since the Clinton admin. good day.
-
-
I didn't want to start another stupid thread so I'll say it here..
Today is the first time in a very long time that I dont want to go to work today. Just not feelin it man but I will anyway. Other than getting sick last year and winding up in the hospital I didn't miss work since the Clinton admin. good day.
"One said:
I didn't want to start another stupid thread so I'll say it here..
Today is the first time in a very long time that I dont want to go to work today. Just not feelin it man but I will anyway. Other than getting sick last year and winding up in the hospital I didn't miss work since the Clinton admin. good day.
I take two sick days a year. Usually just because I'm not feelin' it.
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login

