Skip to content

So a clearly deliberate kick to the balls is only a flagrant 1 now?

The Cavs Board
21 9 1.3k
  • Canton DawgC Canton Dawg wrote on last edited by
    #8

    No suspension for Green.

    I'm surprised they didn't fine Adams for letting Green kick him in the nuts.

  • B beare wrote on last edited by
    #9

    The nba is becoming as fixed as WWE. he should been ejected and suspended least 2 games but the league wants gs to win so no suspension. Lets assume adams kicks curry in nuts next game id bet money he would be suspended!!!

  • The nba is becoming as fixed as WWE. he should been ejected and suspended least 2 games but the league wants gs to win so no suspension. Lets assume adams kicks curry in nuts next game id bet money he would be suspended!!!

    hoortaH hoorta wrote on last edited by
    #10

    @beare said:

    The nba is becoming as fixed as WWE. he should been ejected and suspended least 2 games but the league wants gs to win so no suspension. Lets assume adams kicks curry in nuts next game id bet money he would be suspended!!!

    Exactly. That BS well it would upset the competitive balance? He should have been suspended for tonight's game. tough s**t, GS if it costs you a game.

  • He should be suspended for at least a game. That was what the Cavs player was given. But they may not do it to Green because he is a "star"...and Dante Jones is not. Plus the league may not want the Warriors to be put at a disadvantage for the playoffs. They want that team to make the Finals.

    hoortaH hoorta wrote on last edited by
    #11

    @the-gipper said:

    He should be suspended for at least a game. That was what the Cavs player was given. But they may not do it to Green because he is a "star"...and Dante Jones is not. Plus the league may not want the Warriors to be put at a disadvantage for the playoffs. They want that team to make the Finals.

    Gip, they've replayed that "incident" around 20 times- it was deliberate as hell. The refs- and they had the benefit of replay- should have tossed him right then and there. JR has been kicked out for far less.

    However- dear Mr. Green- karma is a bitch. As in OKC made the Warriors their personal bitches again tonight. You're just lucky they didn't nail you for that deliberate trip you very skillfully made look like an accident.

    Yikes, the Thunder keep playing like that- I'll give the Cavs zero chance of beating them. Too much length, mean defense, and I don't see anyone on the Cavs that can guard Westbrook. Who guards Durant?

  • @the-gipper said:

    He should be suspended for at least a game. That was what the Cavs player was given. But they may not do it to Green because he is a "star"...and Dante Jones is not. Plus the league may not want the Warriors to be put at a disadvantage for the playoffs. They want that team to make the Finals.

    Gip, they've replayed that "incident" around 20 times- it was deliberate as hell. The refs- and they had the benefit of replay- should have tossed him right then and there. JR has been kicked out for far less.

    However- dear Mr. Green- karma is a bitch. As in OKC made the Warriors their personal bitches again tonight. You're just lucky they didn't nail you for that deliberate trip you very skillfully made look like an accident.

    Yikes, the Thunder keep playing like that- I'll give the Cavs zero chance of beating them. Too much length, mean defense, and I don't see anyone on the Cavs that can guard Westbrook. Who guards Durant?

    The GipperT The Gipper wrote on last edited by
    #12

    @hoorta said:

    Gip, they've replayed that "incident" around 20 times- it was deliberate as hell. The refs- and they had the benefit of replay- should have tossed him right then and there. JR has been kicked out for far less.

    However- dear Mr. Green- karma is a bitch. As in OKC made the Warriors their personal bitches again tonight. You're just lucky they didn't nail you for that deliberate trip you very skillfully made look like an accident.

    Yikes, the Thunder keep playing like that- I'll give the Cavs zero chance of beating them. Too much length, mean defense, and I don't see anyone on the Cavs that can guard Westbrook. Who guards Durant?

    Right, well it seems that the Thunder gave Green a metaphorical kick in the balls. From what I understand it was like he was suspended anyway even if he wasn't. I heard he went like 0-11 in shooting.

    LeBron could match up with Durant, but no, the Cavs do not otherwise play great defense. Kyrie certainly could not guard Westbrook. They are having trouble defending these Toronto guys.

  • C Clevfan4life wrote on last edited by
    #13

    Derosen and lowry are legit though. Where toronto is murdering us is on the boards. How i dont knoe. Tristan must be hurt cause games 1and 2 were not like that

  • htownbrownH htownbrown wrote on last edited by
    #14

    If the Thunder go up by like 20 midway through the 4th, I predict someone will seek out Mr. Green's emeralds.

  • C calfoxwc wrote on last edited by
    #15

    seems that bigger markets tend to get some referee's favoritism.

    Michael Jordan used to travel 4 steps to the basket - no traveling call.

    I remember he missed a shot once, and they called a foul.

    Except nobody ever touched him.

    And the famous decking of Mark Price, sending him straight to the floor. I don't

    even know if they called a foul on it.

    Yes, it's very much like the dishonest, scripted refs in the pro "wrestling" showbiz farce.

  • seems that bigger markets tend to get some referee's favoritism.

    Michael Jordan used to travel 4 steps to the basket - no traveling call.

    I remember he missed a shot once, and they called a foul.

    Except nobody ever touched him.

    And the famous decking of Mark Price, sending him straight to the floor. I don't

    even know if they called a foul on it.

    Yes, it's very much like the dishonest, scripted refs in the pro "wrestling" showbiz farce.

    hoortaH hoorta wrote on last edited by hoorta
    #16

    @calfoxwc said:

    seems that bigger markets tend to get some referee's favoritism.

    Michael Jordan used to travel 4 steps to the basket - no traveling call.

    I remember he missed a shot once, and they called a foul.

    Except nobody ever touched him.

    And the famous decking of Mark Price, sending him straight to the floor. I don't

    even know if they called a foul on it.

    Yes, it's very much like the dishonest, scripted refs in the pro "wrestling" showbiz farce.

    I agree Cal- there was some hometown Reffing going on in the OKC- GS game yesterday. Bunch of times Westbrook got absolutely drilled driving to the basket- no call.

  • C calfoxwc wrote on last edited by
    #17

    I can't believe this. Green did it again to Westbrook last night???

    What the hell is this garbage?

    Oklahoma - small market..

    Oakland California... large market.. ?

    http://www.cleveland.com/cavs/index.ssf/2016/05/draymond_green.html#incart_most-commented_browns_article

  • I can't believe this. Green did it again to Westbrook last night???

    What the hell is this garbage?

    Oklahoma - small market..

    Oakland California... large market.. ?

    http://www.cleveland.com/cavs/index.ssf/2016/05/draymond_green.html#incart_most-commented_browns_article

    The GipperT The Gipper wrote on last edited by
    #18

    @calfoxwc said:

    I can't believe this. Green did it again to Westbrook last night???

    What the hell is this garbage?

    Oklahoma - small market..

    Oakland California... large market.. ?

    http://www.cleveland.com/cavs/index.ssf/2016/05/draymond_green.html#incart_most-commented_browns_article

    The Bay area is definitely a large market.....top 5-6 in the nation.

  • I can't believe this. Green did it again to Westbrook last night???

    What the hell is this garbage?

    Oklahoma - small market..

    Oakland California... large market.. ?

    http://www.cleveland.com/cavs/index.ssf/2016/05/draymond_green.html#incart_most-commented_browns_article

    hoortaH hoorta wrote on last edited by
    #19

    @calfoxwc said:

    I can't believe this. Green did it again to Westbrook last night???

    What the hell is this garbage?

    Oklahoma - small market..

    Oakland California... large market.. ?

    http://www.cleveland.com/cavs/index.ssf/2016/05/draymond_green.html#incart_most-commented_browns_article

    Sheeze Cal I missed that one. Though other teams (especially Atlanta) have called Delly a dirty player- I will now officially brand Green as the dirtiest player in the NBA.

    That kick should have been another flagrant 1, and adios for game 6 tonight. If he pulls that s**t in OKC tonight- I hope they immediately toss him.

  • @calfoxwc said:

    I can't believe this. Green did it again to Westbrook last night???

    What the hell is this garbage?

    Oklahoma - small market..

    Oakland California... large market.. ?

    http://www.cleveland.com/cavs/index.ssf/2016/05/draymond_green.html#incart_most-commented_browns_article

    Sheeze Cal I missed that one. Though other teams (especially Atlanta) have called Delly a dirty player- I will now officially brand Green as the dirtiest player in the NBA.

    That kick should have been another flagrant 1, and adios for game 6 tonight. If he pulls that s**t in OKC tonight- I hope they immediately toss him.

    Canton MikeC Canton Mike wrote on last edited by
    #20

    @hoorta said:

    Sheeze Cal I missed that one. Though other teams (especially Atlanta) have called Delly a dirty player- I will now officially brand Green as the dirtiest player in the NBA.

    That kick should have been another flagrant 1, and adios for game 6 tonight. If he pulls that s**t in OKC tonight- I hope they immediately toss him.

    There is far too much dirty play being overlooked in the NBA (and NFL).

    If the refs fail to address it, if it happens again, might I suggest some of Early Wynn's mentality?

    Mr Green needs a kick in the nuts. If the NBA won't give it to him, why not an OKC bench rider?...Just sayin'.

    Mike

  • One PostO One Post wrote on last edited by
    #21

    Getting kicked in the nuts feels awesome.