So a clearly deliberate kick to the balls is only a flagrant 1 now?
-
Unreal. Green needs to be tsken out for that
-
He should be suspended for at least a game. That was what the Cavs player was given. But they may not do it to Green because he is a "star"...and Dante Jones is not. Plus the league may not want the Warriors to be put at a disadvantage for the playoffs. They want that team to make the Finals.
-
It would be difficult to explain how what green did is less than what jones did.
-
Unreal. Green needs to be tsken out for that
Unreal. Green needs to be tsken out for that
I haven't watched the game (yet) but that sounds like it should have been a flagrant 2- ejection. I've seen enough of Green in the Playoffs to develop a serious. disliking. In the Warriors win, he was in a couple of OKC players faces yucking it up, and talking crap.
-
-
That looks intentional as fuck. Way more than dohntays incident
-
Actually, it didn't look as bad as I thought it would when I saw it.
The league was still gutless in it ruling.
-
No suspension for Green.
I'm surprised they didn't fine Adams for letting Green kick him in the nuts.
-
-
The nba is becoming as fixed as WWE. he should been ejected and suspended least 2 games but the league wants gs to win so no suspension. Lets assume adams kicks curry in nuts next game id bet money he would be suspended!!!
The nba is becoming as fixed as WWE. he should been ejected and suspended least 2 games but the league wants gs to win so no suspension. Lets assume adams kicks curry in nuts next game id bet money he would be suspended!!!
Exactly. That BS well it would upset the competitive balance? He should have been suspended for tonight's game. tough s**t, GS if it costs you a game.
-
He should be suspended for at least a game. That was what the Cavs player was given. But they may not do it to Green because he is a "star"...and Dante Jones is not. Plus the league may not want the Warriors to be put at a disadvantage for the playoffs. They want that team to make the Finals.
He should be suspended for at least a game. That was what the Cavs player was given. But they may not do it to Green because he is a "star"...and Dante Jones is not. Plus the league may not want the Warriors to be put at a disadvantage for the playoffs. They want that team to make the Finals.
Gip, they've replayed that "incident" around 20 times- it was deliberate as hell. The refs- and they had the benefit of replay- should have tossed him right then and there. JR has been kicked out for far less.
However- dear Mr. Green- karma is a bitch. As in OKC made the Warriors their personal bitches again tonight. You're just lucky they didn't nail you for that deliberate trip you very skillfully made look like an accident.
Yikes, the Thunder keep playing like that- I'll give the Cavs zero chance of beating them. Too much length, mean defense, and I don't see anyone on the Cavs that can guard Westbrook. Who guards Durant?
-
He should be suspended for at least a game. That was what the Cavs player was given. But they may not do it to Green because he is a "star"...and Dante Jones is not. Plus the league may not want the Warriors to be put at a disadvantage for the playoffs. They want that team to make the Finals.
Gip, they've replayed that "incident" around 20 times- it was deliberate as hell. The refs- and they had the benefit of replay- should have tossed him right then and there. JR has been kicked out for far less.
However- dear Mr. Green- karma is a bitch. As in OKC made the Warriors their personal bitches again tonight. You're just lucky they didn't nail you for that deliberate trip you very skillfully made look like an accident.
Yikes, the Thunder keep playing like that- I'll give the Cavs zero chance of beating them. Too much length, mean defense, and I don't see anyone on the Cavs that can guard Westbrook. Who guards Durant?
Gip, they've replayed that "incident" around 20 times- it was deliberate as hell. The refs- and they had the benefit of replay- should have tossed him right then and there. JR has been kicked out for far less.
However- dear Mr. Green- karma is a bitch. As in OKC made the Warriors their personal bitches again tonight. You're just lucky they didn't nail you for that deliberate trip you very skillfully made look like an accident.
Yikes, the Thunder keep playing like that- I'll give the Cavs zero chance of beating them. Too much length, mean defense, and I don't see anyone on the Cavs that can guard Westbrook. Who guards Durant?
Right, well it seems that the Thunder gave Green a metaphorical kick in the balls. From what I understand it was like he was suspended anyway even if he wasn't. I heard he went like 0-11 in shooting.
LeBron could match up with Durant, but no, the Cavs do not otherwise play great defense. Kyrie certainly could not guard Westbrook. They are having trouble defending these Toronto guys.
-
Derosen and lowry are legit though. Where toronto is murdering us is on the boards. How i dont knoe. Tristan must be hurt cause games 1and 2 were not like that
-
If the Thunder go up by like 20 midway through the 4th, I predict someone will seek out Mr. Green's emeralds.
-
seems that bigger markets tend to get some referee's favoritism.
Michael Jordan used to travel 4 steps to the basket - no traveling call.
I remember he missed a shot once, and they called a foul.
Except nobody ever touched him.
And the famous decking of Mark Price, sending him straight to the floor. I don't
even know if they called a foul on it.
Yes, it's very much like the dishonest, scripted refs in the pro "wrestling" showbiz farce.
-
seems that bigger markets tend to get some referee's favoritism.
Michael Jordan used to travel 4 steps to the basket - no traveling call.
I remember he missed a shot once, and they called a foul.
Except nobody ever touched him.
And the famous decking of Mark Price, sending him straight to the floor. I don't
even know if they called a foul on it.
Yes, it's very much like the dishonest, scripted refs in the pro "wrestling" showbiz farce.
seems that bigger markets tend to get some referee's favoritism.
Michael Jordan used to travel 4 steps to the basket - no traveling call.
I remember he missed a shot once, and they called a foul.
Except nobody ever touched him.
And the famous decking of Mark Price, sending him straight to the floor. I don't
even know if they called a foul on it.
Yes, it's very much like the dishonest, scripted refs in the pro "wrestling" showbiz farce.
I agree Cal- there was some hometown Reffing going on in the OKC- GS game yesterday. Bunch of times Westbrook got absolutely drilled driving to the basket- no call.
-
I can't believe this. Green did it again to Westbrook last night???
What the hell is this garbage?
Oklahoma - small market..
Oakland California... large market.. ?
-
I can't believe this. Green did it again to Westbrook last night???
What the hell is this garbage?
Oklahoma - small market..
Oakland California... large market.. ?
I can't believe this. Green did it again to Westbrook last night???
What the hell is this garbage?
Oklahoma - small market..
Oakland California... large market.. ?
The Bay area is definitely a large market.....top 5-6 in the nation.
-
I can't believe this. Green did it again to Westbrook last night???
What the hell is this garbage?
Oklahoma - small market..
Oakland California... large market.. ?
I can't believe this. Green did it again to Westbrook last night???
What the hell is this garbage?
Oklahoma - small market..
Oakland California... large market.. ?
Sheeze Cal I missed that one. Though other teams (especially Atlanta) have called Delly a dirty player- I will now officially brand Green as the dirtiest player in the NBA.
That kick should have been another flagrant 1, and adios for game 6 tonight. If he pulls that s**t in OKC tonight- I hope they immediately toss him.
-
I can't believe this. Green did it again to Westbrook last night???
What the hell is this garbage?
Oklahoma - small market..
Oakland California... large market.. ?
Sheeze Cal I missed that one. Though other teams (especially Atlanta) have called Delly a dirty player- I will now officially brand Green as the dirtiest player in the NBA.
That kick should have been another flagrant 1, and adios for game 6 tonight. If he pulls that s**t in OKC tonight- I hope they immediately toss him.
Sheeze Cal I missed that one. Though other teams (especially Atlanta) have called Delly a dirty player- I will now officially brand Green as the dirtiest player in the NBA.
That kick should have been another flagrant 1, and adios for game 6 tonight. If he pulls that s**t in OKC tonight- I hope they immediately toss him.
There is far too much dirty play being overlooked in the NBA (and NFL).
If the refs fail to address it, if it happens again, might I suggest some of Early Wynn's mentality?
Mr Green needs a kick in the nuts. If the NBA won't give it to him, why not an OKC bench rider?...Just sayin'.
Mike
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login