Browns bar with QB sign in Cleveland?
-
Hello, I'm a Browns fan from out of the state visiting Cleveland for the first time this weekend. Besides visiting the stadium, I seem to recall their was a bar or restaurant that had a sign listing all the Brown's QB's since 1999. Does anyone know where this is or what the place is called? Thanks!
-
I don't know about any bar/restaurant I think you might be thinking about the jersey with all the names on it.
The stadium isn't really worth more than a drive by - tbh there's nothing special about the stadium inside or outside.
Hit up a cavs game/watch party and/or indians game though - and we have a bunch of great food/bars around so you should have a good time.
-
That is the Brokaw advertising agency, but they don't usually keep the jersey out.
-
He's talking about the list of qb's on a sign. I've seen it online somewhere too.
-
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login