Cheerleaders
-
VesnaKociper said:
Poosie does not go against the cap. I would rather have poosie, then the cock-heads running the team.
Bowakawa Poussey Poussey
In case you were wondering what the translation of those words is....the answer is: nothing, they mean nothing....there is no translation as those words are not a "foreign language". They are just words that came to John Lennon, literally, in a dream.....hence the title of the song.
-
John Lennon was a pussy.
-
Cheerleaders are pointless. You guys knoe what the internet is right? Ur on it now. Do you even know what u can find out there?
-
I dont want to see 2x4 cheerleaders with no ass and tits.. they all look like they have not one.. but 2 backs.
-
-
Zombo said:
The man wants curvy cheerleaders.

If we are going to have them, then that is indeed the way to go.
Zombo
Those seem to be some real Thunder Thighs.
-
Photoshop
-
Zombo said:
The man wants curvy cheerleaders.

If we are going to have them, then that is indeed the way to go.
Zombo
Those seem to be some real Thunder Thighs.
Oh i would rub my face in her cracks and not care that she just got done bailing hay.Those seem to be some real Thunder Thighs.
-
-
One Post From the Truth said:
John Lennon was a pussy.
A Pousse'
-
A new low...
It looks like the original post got pulled...but it seems like perhaps Ghoolie said that he laughed when John Lennon got shot. Now, I assume it is just Ghoolie stirring up some shit over something he doesn't believe...but I suggest that it is apparent that Ghoolie does not know that John Lennon's first instrument of choice was in fact the accordian, which he played in the Skiffle band he was in pre-Beatles:

And Lennon playing the accordian inspired this guy to do likewise:

Now, just playing in the skiffle band wasn't the sole reason Lennon played the accordian. It was also because this guy also dabbled in it:

-
And John wasn't the only Beatle accordianist:


-
Cheerleaders to accordions. Who needs a full circle? Anyway my point of John Lennon being a puss.
First of all the most I like about the Beatles is the name. Beat les. That's really cool. The early stuff with the "love me do" type songs had great vocals and as you know took America by storm. Then they became hippies...Which is cool but they lost that songwriting about them IMO. (although rocky raccoon is my fav)
The band breaks up probably because of many things and Yoko couldn't keep herself out of it. She sucked musically and a lot of people say she was the biggest reason for the breakup. If I was John Lennon I would've beat her ass. True. That's why he's a pussy.
-
-
Cheerleaders to accordions. Who needs a full circle? Anyway my point of John Lennon being a puss.
First of all the most I like about the Beatles is the name. Beat les. That's really cool. The early stuff with the "love me do" type songs had great vocals and as you know took America by storm. Then they became hippies...Which is cool but they lost that songwriting about them IMO. (although rocky raccoon is my fav)
The band breaks up probably because of many things and Yoko couldn't keep herself out of it. She sucked musically and a lot of people say she was the biggest reason for the breakup. If I was John Lennon I would've beat her ass. True. That's why he's a pussy.
One Post From the Truth said:
Cheerleaders to accordions. Who needs a full circle? Anyway my point of John Lennon being a puss.
First of all the most I like about the Beatles is the name. Beat les. That's really cool. The early stuff with the "love me do" type songs had great vocals and as you know took America by storm. Then they became hippies...Which is cool but they lost that songwriting about them IMO. (although rocky raccoon is my fav)
The band breaks up probably because of many things and Yoko couldn't keep herself out of it. She sucked musically and a lot of people say she was the biggest reason for the breakup. If I was John Lennon I would've beat her ass. True. That's why he's a pussy.
Ah.... so "real men" beat their wives....
Good to know...
-
John Lennon was a socialist pussy.
-
John Lennon was a socialist pussy.
John Lennon was a socialist pussy.
He was an idealist, not a socialist.
Some people say he's a dreamer.
But he's not the only one.
-
One Post From the Truth said:
Cheerleaders to accordions. Who needs a full circle? Anyway my point of John Lennon being a puss.
First of all the most I like about the Beatles is the name. Beat les. That's really cool. The early stuff with the "love me do" type songs had great vocals and as you know took America by storm. Then they became hippies...Which is cool but they lost that songwriting about them IMO. (although rocky raccoon is my fav)
The band breaks up probably because of many things and Yoko couldn't keep herself out of it. She sucked musically and a lot of people say she was the biggest reason for the breakup. If I was John Lennon I would've beat her ass. True. That's why he's a pussy.
Ah.... so "real men" beat their wives....
Good to know...
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login