Skip to content

Straight up...

The Browns Board
6 5 953
  • Maybe I'm a little pessimistic today because I'm in a bit of a bad mood, but here I am looking at our remaining schedule and not feeling very confident at all.

    Remaining games:

    Denver

    Buffalo

    Houston

    Indianapolis

    Tennessee

    Philadelphia

    Cincinnati

    Pittsburgh

    Maybe there's no point in caring because making the playoffs is all but impossible, but I see us winning maybe 2 of the remaining games (Denver and Cincy). I'll add in the typical once-in-a-while Browns upset and call it 3. Are we going to finish the season at 6-10? 4 less wins then last year, when expectations were so high for this team at the beginning of the year? I hate waiting the whole off season for football to start, only to eventually find that the season is hopeless after half way.

    Hopefully we get an easy schedule next year because we sucked this year, make it to the playoffs, THEN start playing real football.

    /rant

  • I'm not intimidated by any of those teams. We handed the giants their only loss. We have shown we can win if we get lucky. All we need to do is rub Anderson's vagina for good luck and we'll be 11-6 to finish the season.

    DA Fags...

  • \ said:

    Maybe I'm a little pessimistic today because I'm in a bit of a bad mood, but here I am looking at our remaining schedule and not feeling very confident at all.

    Remaining games:

    Denver

    Buffalo

    Houston

    Indianapolis

    Tennessee

    Philadelphia

    Cincinnati

    Pittsburgh

    Maybe there's no point in caring because making the playoffs is all but impossible, but I see us winning maybe 2 of the remaining games (Denver and Cincy). I'll add in the typical once-in-a-while Browns upset and call it 3. Are we going to finish the season at 6-10? 4 less wins then last year, when expectations were so high for this team at the beginning of the year? I hate waiting the whole off season for football to start, only to eventually find that the season is hopeless after half way.

    Hopefully we get an easy schedule next year because we sucked this year, make it to the playoffs, THEN start playing real football.

    /rant

    7-9 ... 8-8 if You get Philly on a Down night !

  • Chubb, are you more confident now that Quinn is the starter? I can see 4 maybe 5 wins now.

  • \ said:

    Hopefully we get an easy schedule next year because we sucked this year, make it to the playoffs, THEN start playing real football.

    I think if we play lights out 6-2 is probably the best we can hope for...and that won't be good enough.

    As for next year we play the NFC North and the AFC West.

    HOME

    Baltiwhore

    Scumcinnati

    Pittshole

    Oakland Raiders

    San Diego Chargers

    Green Bay Packers

    Minnesota Vikings

    AFC South - Whoever finishes in our spot (looking like 3rd right now)

    AWAY

    Baltiwhore

    Scumcinnati

    Pittshole

    Chicago Bears

    Detroit Lions

    Denver Broncos

    Kansas City Chiefs

    AFC East - Whoever finishes in our spot (looking like 3rd right now)

    Alot easier than this year....on paper anyway.

    Doug

  • \ said:

    Chubb, are you more confident now that Quinn is the starter? I can see 4 maybe 5 wins now.

    Actually, I'm staying the same. If BQ plays really well Thursday I'll change my mind a little bit though.

    Kind of a weird week to make a QB switch, but I don't see any reason to wait either.