The Finals
-
Who's coming out in this years draft? If the lakers would part with their first rounder for love.....
Who's coming out in this years draft? If the lakers would part with their first rounder for love.....
Simmons and no
-
Believeland = Excuse Town
Golden State is better at every position except for Lebron, I know this hasn't sunk in yet.
I think we just wanna see a nice even called game that is determined by skill not cheap shots and blows to the back of the head.
I think we just wanna see a nice even called game that is determined by skill not cheap shots and blows to the back of the head.
The Cavs have been roughing up Curry for 2 games now.
-
I think we just wanna see a nice even called game that is determined by skill not cheap shots and blows to the back of the head.
The Cavs have been roughing up Curry for 2 games now.
The Cavs have been roughing up Curry for 2 games now.
Ok bud.
-
Ya know.. I realize the Cavs are under manned on the Defensive frontline.. I understand all of that. But jesus christ I'm beginning to think it's all fixed with the NBA referees.. I'm watching the game yesterday.. And it was like GS was playing at home.. they let LeBrick get hammered in his own building and no calls.. then call a fake loose ball foul on the Cavs on the other end.. Yo refs.. your were presiding in Cleveland last night . not dump town Oakland. Wheres the effin hometown calls last night?.. These refs are betting on GS or getting paid off by the NBA some extra ducketts. call it consistenly.. Someone should tell Tyronn Lue when its not getting called right.. Take your players of the court and stop playing the game in protest and tell the NBA go take a big FU.
Ya know.. I realize the Cavs are under manned on the Defensive frontline.. I understand all of that. But jesus christ I'm beginning to think it's all fixed with the NBA referees.. I'm watching the game yesterday.. And it was like GS was playing at home.. they let LeBrick get hammered in his own building and no calls.. then call a fake loose ball foul on the Cavs on the other end.. Yo refs.. your were presiding in Cleveland last night . not dump town Oakland. Wheres the effin hometown calls last night?.. These refs are betting on GS or getting paid off by the NBA some extra ducketts. call it consistenly.. Someone should tell Tyronn Lue when its not getting called right.. Take your players of the court and stop playing the game in protest and tell the NBA go take a big FU.
maybe the refs will favor the cavs tommorrow night...who knows....
-
The Cavs have been roughing up Curry for 2 games now.
Ok bud.
Ok bud.
they have been clobbering curry with no calls but i still think the cavs got the short end of the stick so far overall.....just horrible officiating overall.. terrible..
-
Clobbering curry? Can i see some replays of that? Granted we dont see everything that happens when guys are running underneath, but up at the point tristan has been able to bother curry and dont tell me he's been clobbering him. Tristans d is 100% legit and above board.
-
here's that floppy clown kicking Kyrie in the chest. I want to be clear I understand kyrie hooked him. They hook us all the time. Have any of the cavs flopped their legs up in the air and kicked someone almost chin level? I'd give Draymond the benefit of the doubt if he didn't have immense and also quite recent history of letting his legs flop everywhere. The guy is a cheap shot artist.
http://www.si.com/nba/2016/06/02/draymond-green-kyrie-irving-kick-warriors-cavaliers-finals
-
Clobbering curry? Can i see some replays of that? Granted we dont see everything that happens when guys are running underneath, but up at the point tristan has been able to bother curry and dont tell me he's been clobbering him. Tristans d is 100% legit and above board.
Clobbering curry? Can i see some replays of that? Granted we dont see everything that happens when guys are running underneath, but up at the point tristan has been able to bother curry and dont tell me he's been clobbering him. Tristans d is 100% legit and above board.
tristan isn't always covering curry as there are switches on picks and double teams on him.. believe me, curry got fouled without calls. I'm saying that the cavs overall are getting the raw end of the deal however they are stuffing curry alot with double coverage and he is getting fouled without calls. Maybe clobbered is a bit overblown on my part. The refs have been terrible overall.
-
Clobbering curry? Can i see some replays of that? Granted we dont see everything that happens when guys are running underneath, but up at the point tristan has been able to bother curry and dont tell me he's been clobbering him. Tristans d is 100% legit and above board.
Clobbering curry? Can i see some replays of that? Granted we dont see everything that happens when guys are running underneath, but up at the point tristan has been able to bother curry and dont tell me he's been clobbering him. Tristans d is 100% legit and above board.
on the bright side, i thought i saw something on cbs on sportswatch that green is suspended for game 5...If the refs own up and call a fair game, we have a shot...we win game 5 and even though we would still be down 3-2, I think big mo shifts back to the cavs going home. Let me bring up another point, IF WE MADE MOST OF OUR FUCKING FREETHROWS, WE WOULD NOT EVEN BE TALKING ABOUT THE REFS. Cmon guys you got to make those free throws....lets go...
-
Clobbering curry? Can i see some replays of that? Granted we dont see everything that happens when guys are running underneath, but up at the point tristan has been able to bother curry and dont tell me he's been clobbering him. Tristans d is 100% legit and above board.
on the bright side, i thought i saw something on cbs on sportswatch that green is suspended for game 5...If the refs own up and call a fair game, we have a shot...we win game 5 and even though we would still be down 3-2, I think big mo shifts back to the cavs going home. Let me bring up another point, IF WE MADE MOST OF OUR FUCKING FREETHROWS, WE WOULD NOT EVEN BE TALKING ABOUT THE REFS. Cmon guys you got to make those free throws....lets go...
on the bright side, i thought i saw something on cbs on sportswatch that green is suspended for game 5...If the refs own up and call a fair game, we have a shot...we win game 5 and even though we would still be down 3-2, I think big mo shifts back to the cavs going home. Let me bring up another point, IF WE MADE MOST OF OUR FUCKING FREETHROWS, WE WOULD NOT EVEN BE TALKING ABOUT THE REFS. Cmon guys you got to make those free throws....lets go...
The Cavs need to dump Tyronn Lue and hire Mark Price.. you can bet the foul shooting and 3 point shooting will improve drasttically.. Lue has shown Me 0 anything.
-
Is mark price a hc somewhere? Im done with 1st time hc's. Bring in a veteran coach that will sit lebron if he doesntbdo as he's told. Coachlebron hasnt won us a championship.
-
Is mark price a hc somewhere? Im done with 1st time hc's. Bring in a veteran coach that will sit lebron if he doesntbdo as he's told. Coachlebron hasnt won us a championship.
Is mark price a hc somewhere? Im done with 1st time hc's. Bring in a veteran coach that will sit lebron if he doesntbdo as he's told. Coachlebron hasnt won us a championship.
you hit the nail on the head. Don't know where price is...Have not heard his name in yrs.
-
on the bright side, i thought i saw something on cbs on sportswatch that green is suspended for game 5...If the refs own up and call a fair game, we have a shot...we win game 5 and even though we would still be down 3-2, I think big mo shifts back to the cavs going home. Let me bring up another point, IF WE MADE MOST OF OUR FUCKING FREETHROWS, WE WOULD NOT EVEN BE TALKING ABOUT THE REFS. Cmon guys you got to make those free throws....lets go...
The Cavs need to dump Tyronn Lue and hire Mark Price.. you can bet the foul shooting and 3 point shooting will improve drasttically.. Lue has shown Me 0 anything.
The Cavs need to dump Tyronn Lue and hire Mark Price.. you can bet the foul shooting and 3 point shooting will improve drasttically.. Lue has shown Me 0 anything.
I agree. I just don't get it. I see the missed free throws all over the league and also in college basketball. Christ, i remember kentucky a few yrs back in the march madness tournament had something like 40+ ft attempts and did not even make half of them. Can't remember who they were playing but they lost and would have won if they made most of them. Hello, it is really important to make those ft's...
-
Mark Price currently coaches the Charlotte 49ers (NCAA).
I don't like Lue at all as a HC, but I don't see this series as over yet.
If we win tonight, we get to come back home and then anything can happen in a game 7.
I'm not holding my breath, but if we win tonight and get a chance to bring it back to Cleveland anything can happen especially when you have LBJ on your team.
-
I have zero faith mark price could somehow get lebron to listen to him. If we dont win this year we need to get a coach that lebron has bren told he needs to listen to. If that is not to lebrons liking...........later
-
I don't think you can shit on Lebron that much...he is the reason we're here after all
-
I don't think you can shit on Lebron that much...he is the reason we're here after all
And he's also a good part of the reason why we dont have a championship. If we had a real coach during his first stint in clev, we would have had 1-2 championships from then.
When things get tough i see this team revert to tje same bullshit lebron ball that lost us chsmpionships in the past.
-
Wr're here on talent alone. As soon as tje team faces similiar talent levrels tje "team" breaks down. That is all on lebron.
-
Mark Price currently coaches the Charlotte 49ers (NCAA).
I don't like Lue at all as a HC, but I don't see this series as over yet.
If we win tonight, we get to come back home and then anything can happen in a game 7.
I'm not holding my breath, but if we win tonight and get a chance to bring it back to Cleveland anything can happen especially when you have LBJ on your team.
Mark Price currently coaches the Charlotte 49ers (NCAA).
I don't like Lue at all as a HC, but I don't see this series as over yet.
If we win tonight, we get to come back home and then anything can happen in a game 7.
I'm not holding my breath, but if we win tonight and get a chance to bring it back to Cleveland anything can happen especially when you have LBJ on your team.
i totally agree, i think lebron has to show up though...he needs one of those 40-45 pts, 10+ ribbies though, and of course some help from his mates
-
Wr're here on talent alone. As soon as tje team faces similiar talent levrels tje "team" breaks down. That is all on lebron.
Wr're here on talent alone. As soon as tje team faces similiar talent levrels tje "team" breaks down. That is all on lebron.
totally agree..he needs to show up tonight or this whole lebron thing will be deemed a total disaster...
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login