The Finals
-
Cavs can win and I'd like to see Lebron get another one but the Warriors are the better, deeper, team. GSW in 6.
-
Cavs can win and I'd like to see Lebron get another one but the Warriors are the better, deeper, team. GSW in 6.
Cavs can win and I'd like to see Lebron get another one but the Warriors are the better, deeper, team. GSW in 6.
As far as being the deeper team, that's debatable. They have more thugs- as in Green and Speights.
Will the big 3 be better than the big 2- that is the question. TT and Green at the (small 5) is a wash, IMHO. Iguodala and Barnes are no match for LeBron. Bogut- Frye\ Moz? Edge Cavs. Barbosa- Livingston- JR Delly. Push. What has to happen is whoever Love is guarding doesn't go crazy scoring. Don't forget- we unloaded Andy- and who's he playing for now?
Well, to be the best- you have to beat the best, and the Warriors have home court.
-
Cavs can win and I'd like to see Lebron get another one but the Warriors are the better, deeper, team. GSW in 6.
As far as being the deeper team, that's debatable. They have more thugs- as in Green and Speights.
Will the big 3 be better than the big 2- that is the question. TT and Green at the (small 5) is a wash, IMHO. Iguodala and Barnes are no match for LeBron. Bogut- Frye\ Moz? Edge Cavs. Barbosa- Livingston- JR Delly. Push. What has to happen is whoever Love is guarding doesn't go crazy scoring. Don't forget- we unloaded Andy- and who's he playing for now?
Well, to be the best- you have to beat the best, and the Warriors have home court.
As far as being the deeper team, that's debatable. They have more thugs- as in Green and Speights.
Will the big 3 be better than the big 2- that is the question. TT and Green at the (small 5) is a wash, IMHO. Iguodala and Barnes are no match for LeBron. Bogut- Frye\ Moz? Edge Cavs. Barbosa- Livingston- JR Delly. Push. What has to happen is whoever Love is guarding doesn't go crazy scoring. Don't forget- we unloaded Andy- and who's he playing for now?
Well, to be the best- you have to beat the best, and the Warriors have home court.
If you think 15 ppg, 10 rpg & 6 apg are equal to 5 ppg, 8 rpg & 1 apg you're fucking nuts. Mozgov has played 6 minutes all playoffs. I get you are in full homer mode but don't be ridiculous.
-
The Cavs are better now than last year and the Warriors were better last year at this point. Ya I know the regular season record and all but as of right now the Cavs can get em.
-
The Cavs are better now than last year and the Warriors were better last year at this point. Ya I know the regular season record and all but as of right now the Cavs can get em.
One Post From the Truth said:
The Cavs are better now than last year and the Warriors were better last year at this point. Ya I know the regular season record and all but as of right now the Cavs can get em.
Klay Thompson is averaging 8pts a game more this year in the playoffs.
-
Klay cant even spell his name right. Cavs got this in five.
-
As far as being the deeper team, that's debatable. They have more thugs- as in Green and Speights.
Will the big 3 be better than the big 2- that is the question. TT and Green at the (small 5) is a wash, IMHO. Iguodala and Barnes are no match for LeBron. Bogut- Frye\ Moz? Edge Cavs. Barbosa- Livingston- JR Delly. Push. What has to happen is whoever Love is guarding doesn't go crazy scoring. Don't forget- we unloaded Andy- and who's he playing for now?
Well, to be the best- you have to beat the best, and the Warriors have home court.
If you think 15 ppg, 10 rpg & 6 apg are equal to 5 ppg, 8 rpg & 1 apg you're fucking nuts. Mozgov has played 6 minutes all playoffs. I get you are in full homer mode but don't be ridiculous.
If you think 15 ppg, 10 rpg & 6 apg are equal to 5 ppg, 8 rpg & 1 apg you're fucking nuts. Mozgov has played 6 minutes all playoffs. I get you are in full homer mode but don't be ridiculous.
This tool will suck any dick to run down the cavs.
-
If you think 15 ppg, 10 rpg & 6 apg are equal to 5 ppg, 8 rpg & 1 apg you're fucking nuts. Mozgov has played 6 minutes all playoffs. I get you are in full homer mode but don't be ridiculous.
This tool will suck any dick to run down the cavs.
This tool will suck any dick to run down the cavs.
Oh no mean words again
-
Cavs healthy. I'd say lebron and Co. literally need this. I'm so sick of hearing everybody blow GSW. Lebron....prove to us you are the best in the world!
-
As far as being the deeper team, that's debatable. They have more thugs- as in Green and Speights.
Will the big 3 be better than the big 2- that is the question. TT and Green at the (small 5) is a wash, IMHO. Iguodala and Barnes are no match for LeBron. Bogut- Frye\ Moz? Edge Cavs. Barbosa- Livingston- JR Delly. Push. What has to happen is whoever Love is guarding doesn't go crazy scoring. Don't forget- we unloaded Andy- and who's he playing for now?
Well, to be the best- you have to beat the best, and the Warriors have home court.
If you think 15 ppg, 10 rpg & 6 apg are equal to 5 ppg, 8 rpg & 1 apg you're fucking nuts. Mozgov has played 6 minutes all playoffs. I get you are in full homer mode but don't be ridiculous.
If you think 15 ppg, 10 rpg & 6 apg are equal to 5 ppg, 8 rpg & 1 apg you're fucking nuts. Mozgov has played 6 minutes all playoffs. I get you are in full homer mode but don't be ridiculous.
FYI, I was talking about Bogut- not Draymond Green. Green leads in tripping, and flagrant fouls. You had better hope he doesn't pick up another one. Thompson, if that's who you're talking about plays an entirely different game.
-
Cavs healthy. I'd say lebron and Co. literally need this. I'm so sick of hearing everybody blow GSW. Lebron....prove to us you are the best in the world!
Cavs healthy. I'd say lebron and Co. literally need this. I'm so sick of hearing everybody blow GSW. Lebron....prove to us you are the best in the world!
They at least need to split in California.
-
Cavs healthy. I'd say lebron and Co. literally need this. I'm so sick of hearing everybody blow GSW. Lebron....prove to us you are the best in the world!
They at least need to split in California.
-
Cavs can win and I'd like to see Lebron get another one but the Warriors are the better, deeper, team. GSW in 6.
As far as being the deeper team, that's debatable. They have more thugs- as in Green and Speights.
Will the big 3 be better than the big 2- that is the question. TT and Green at the (small 5) is a wash, IMHO. Iguodala and Barnes are no match for LeBron. Bogut- Frye\ Moz? Edge Cavs. Barbosa- Livingston- JR Delly. Push. What has to happen is whoever Love is guarding doesn't go crazy scoring. Don't forget- we unloaded Andy- and who's he playing for now?
Well, to be the best- you have to beat the best, and the Warriors have home court.
As far as being the deeper team, that's debatable. They have more thugs- as in Green and Speights.
Will the big 3 be better than the big 2- that is the question. TT and Green at the (small 5) is a wash, IMHO. Iguodala and Barnes are no match for LeBron. Bogut- Frye\ Moz? Edge Cavs. Barbosa- Livingston- JR Delly. Push. What has to happen is whoever Love is guarding doesn't go crazy scoring. Don't forget- we unloaded Andy- and who's he playing for now?
Well, to be the best- you have to beat the best, and the Warriors have home court.
FYI, I was talking about Bogut- not Draymond Green. Green leads in tripping, and flagrant fouls. You had better hope he doesn't pick up another one. Thompson, if that's who you're talking about plays an entirely different game.
FYI, TT = Tristan Thompson & Green = Draymond Green....not a wash at the small 5
-
I'm afraid Green or somebody of the warriors will cheapshot Love, Lebron, or Irving,
and put them out - especially when they fall behind.
-
And I thought NFL refs were bad...
-
If your going to bag someone in the nut sack may as well make it a good en. Whack!
-
One Post From the Truth said:
If your going to bag someone in the nut sack may as well make it a good en. Whack!
Iggy seems like an internet badass. Bet ya he doesn't act like that in the street.
-
These games are why I think sports are rigged in general. Just too much money to be made.
-
One Post From the Truth said:
If your going to bag someone in the nut sack may as well make it a good en. Whack!
Iggy seems like an internet badass. Bet ya he doesn't act like that in the street.
?Iggy seems like an internet badass. Bet ya he doesn't act like that in the street.
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login