The Finals
-
Haters and Quitters with three days and nothing to talk about.
Awesome fucking exhibition of basketball by Lebron and Kyrie.
Z
-
the refs tried to blow the game for the Cavs, but the Cavs weren't having any of it.
-
White boys shudn't play B ball, know what I 'm sayin?
-
Fuck these referees!! What in the flying fuck are they watching
Basketball is such a fast game. Out of all the pro sports if i had a choice, basketball would be my last to ref. I'm sure if you go on the warriors board, they are complaining about the same thing. Just gotta play thru it like the cavs did last night. The team with the best composure, like the cavs had last night, will prevail. Now this series becomes very interesting. Especially with bogut out of the line up. Wow, go cavs go...Bring it on home....
-
Fuck these referees!! What in the flying fuck are they watching
Basketball is such a fast game. Out of all the pro sports if i had a choice, basketball would be my last to ref. I'm sure if you go on the warriors board, they are complaining about the same thing. Just gotta play thru it like the cavs did last night. The team with the best composure, like the cavs had last night, will prevail. Now this series becomes very interesting. Especially with bogut out of the line up. Wow, go cavs go...Bring it on home....
Basketball is such a fast game. Out of all the pro sports if i had a choice, basketball would be my last to ref. I'm sure if you go on the warriors board, they are complaining about the same thing. Just gotta play thru it like the cavs did last night. The team with the best composure, like the cavs had last night, will prevail. Now this series becomes very interesting. Especially with bogut out of the line up. Wow, go cavs go...Bring it on home....
For arguments sake I'm gonna say Hockey would be harder to ref than bball

Edit: How bout them Lake Erie Monsters...am i right?
-
That out of bounds call was at a potentially crucial point of the game. I think the warriors missed the next shot, but bavk to back baskets and they could have gotten tje game down to 4 or 5 pts. Different game then. It stayed at 6-8 and the cavs kept their foot on the gas despite the regs best intentions
-
Basketball is such a fast game. Out of all the pro sports if i had a choice, basketball would be my last to ref. I'm sure if you go on the warriors board, they are complaining about the same thing. Just gotta play thru it like the cavs did last night. The team with the best composure, like the cavs had last night, will prevail. Now this series becomes very interesting. Especially with bogut out of the line up. Wow, go cavs go...Bring it on home....
For arguments sake I'm gonna say Hockey would be harder to ref than bball

Edit: How bout them Lake Erie Monsters...am i right?
For arguments sake I'm gonna say Hockey would be harder to ref than bball

Edit: How bout them Lake Erie Monsters...am i right?
that be pretty close but i'll still say basketball..
-
I think the hockey is a lot faster and you have more calls to process like icing (who's in front of who when the puck crosses the line) and maybe when the goals are close and you can't see the puck. Do you blow the whistle or wait until you can see that the goalie has stopped it. I'm sure we'll agree it is a lot harder than baseball.
Edit: Skating!
-
I think the hockey is a lot faster and you have more calls to process like icing (who's in front of who when the puck crosses the line) and maybe when the goals are close and you can't see the puck. Do you blow the whistle or wait until you can see that the goalie has stopped it. I'm sure we'll agree it is a lot harder than baseball.
Edit: Skating!
I think the hockey is a lot faster and you have more calls to process like icing (who's in front of who when the puck crosses the line) and maybe when the goals are close and you can't see the puck. Do you blow the whistle or wait until you can see that the goalie has stopped it. I'm sure we'll agree it is a lot harder than baseball.
Edit: Skating!
yeah, didn't think of hockey because i can't skate worth a crap. I do like it though even though we lost 2 franchises down here in atlanta. I used to follow the flyers which seems like a million yrs ago. Atlanta does have a minor league team called the gladiators but they don't draw very many people.
-
-
Wowowowowowowowowowoowowowwoowowowoww
-
Early rumor is the watch party will be @ the Stadium.
See you boys in the Muni!
-
Hot damn
-
-
can the refs from game six PLEASE be the same refs back in san flimflam?
if the worst refs show up, it will be tough for the Cavs to win.
The first five minutes of the game, I figured the Cavs would win, given
that the refs, though they made a few mistakes, were plenty smart enough
to not fall for the stupidass flops, the grabbing/holding/arm locking...
the warriors are good at the stupid crap that should be fouls...
-
Zombo said:
Well Bitches?
Z
You talking to me or Ayesha?
Edit: Mike & Mike, GSW fans, and Steve Kerr going full bitch mode today. All the flavors in the world and they choose salty.
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login