The Finals
-
can the refs from game six PLEASE be the same refs back in san flimflam?
if the worst refs show up, it will be tough for the Cavs to win.
The first five minutes of the game, I figured the Cavs would win, given
that the refs, though they made a few mistakes, were plenty smart enough
to not fall for the stupidass flops, the grabbing/holding/arm locking...
the warriors are good at the stupid crap that should be fouls...
-
Zombo said:
Well Bitches?
Z
You talking to me or Ayesha?
Edit: Mike & Mike, GSW fans, and Steve Kerr going full bitch mode today. All the flavors in the world and they choose salty.
-
-
I'm taking a vacation day Monday, gotta be downtown for game 7
-
-
Watch party tickets sold out in under 5 minutes.
Not sure where I'll be, Parrot, Tap, East 4th, 6th... but I'll be downtown.
If any of you ladies are nearby, get at me and I'll buy you a beer.
-
I tried to tell them to have faith. These young kids now a days.....Zombo said:
Well Bitches?
Z
-
-
-
-
-
-
I tried to tell them to have faith. These young kids now a days.....Zombo said:
Well Bitches?
Z
One Post From the Truth said:
I tried to tell them to have faith. These young kids now a days.....
Nah- it's us old guys who don't want yet another trip to the Heartbreak Hotel. The Drive, Fumble, the Shot, Tribe game 7 against the Marlins. Not sure I can take another one.
-
One Post From the Truth said:
I tried to tell them to have faith. These young kids now a days.....
Nah- it's us old guys who don't want yet another trip to the Heartbreak Hotel. The Drive, Fumble, the Shot, Tribe game 7 against the Marlins. Not sure I can take another one.
Nah- it's us old guys who don't want yet another trip to the Heartbreak Hotel. The Drive, Fumble, the Shot, Tribe game 7 against the Marlins. Not sure I can take another one.
I'm an old guy who REFUSES to live in the past, be it positive or negative.
Larry, the negatives you mention above are over & I'm moving forward. HOPE is now & beyond. GO CAVS!!!
Mike
-
One Post From the Truth said:
I tried to tell them to have faith. These young kids now a days.....
Nah- it's us old guys who don't want yet another trip to the Heartbreak Hotel. The Drive, Fumble, the Shot, Tribe game 7 against the Marlins. Not sure I can take another one.
Nah- it's us old guys who don't want yet another trip to the Heartbreak Hotel. The Drive, Fumble, the Shot, Tribe game 7 against the Marlins. Not sure I can take another one.
Larry.. In the end.. The stark reality is win or lose. They'll go home to theyre milions.. We'll just bitch and moan and go back to our normal lives,,,
-
The Cavs got this. Whatever Nutgrabber said to Lebron lit the fire. They have awoken the beast and he is bringing the King's judgement. They should have closed us out in game 5 with all their momentum. Golden state's paint presence is gone and it now belongs to Tristan and Lebron. These little premadonna's are nothing but usurper's on the throne. The world will be watching as a Legacy gets cemented. All Hail! The King has returned!!!
-
Nah- it's us old guys who don't want yet another trip to the Heartbreak Hotel. The Drive, Fumble, the Shot, Tribe game 7 against the Marlins. Not sure I can take another one.
I'm an old guy who REFUSES to live in the past, be it positive or negative.
Larry, the negatives you mention above are over & I'm moving forward. HOPE is now & beyond. GO CAVS!!!
Mike
I'm an old guy who REFUSES to live in the past, be it positive or negative.
Larry, the negatives you mention above are over & I'm moving forward. HOPE is now & beyond. GO CAVS!!!
Mike
Can't forget those though Mike. Let's hope the Cavs can write some history of their own tomorrow.
-
You will see it one day.
-
so, Curry's wife is now angry and saying that the NBA is rigged.........
(because they didn't get all the bogus flop calls with the last great refs)
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login