The Finals
-
Cavs have done what the needed to do to give themselves a shot. Pressure should be on Golden State. Watching this from the outside is great. Cavs get beat, bad refs. Golden State gets beat, bad refs. Except for Cal who believes everyone other than white, christian, wealthy males are out to get him.
-
-
Love doesn't match up with Warriors. But averaged Like 18 and 10 against the East in the playoffs.
Not bad for your third option.
But, agree, Tristan shines bright against Warriors, happy for him, he never stops hustling.
Zombo said:
Love doesn't match up with Warriors. But averaged Like 18 and 10 against the East in the playoffs.
Not bad for your third option.
But, agree, Tristan shines bright against Warriors, happy for him, he never stops hustling.
Its Game 7 & it's on Fathers Day. What father in the world deserves it more than us to tell our kids "Cleveland did it. We are Champions". Your right Z. Love does not match up with GS. But every Dog has that day. It's Game 7, Let GS fire away, that shot ,that pass just ain't the same as the rim gets smaller from outside. We have a new 3, its Kyrie,LBJ & Thompson. Push the game inside & feed off penetration. Kyrie shot better than he would have at his rim at his house at GS last game & whoa what a handle. Thompson was drafted in 2012. We drafted Wiggins in 2014 & move him to get Love. Yes i understand he's Wiggins but at this point we would never have the Thompson we have now if we kept Wiggins to stunt Tristan's growth. LBJ, it's easy. "Am taking my talent to South Beach". His 1 damn mistake. He's going to go Ape Shit in 1 Game to get it all back in O H I O...Go CAVS!!
-
Cavs get beat, bad refs. Golden State gets beat, bad refs. Except for Cal who believes everyone other than white, christian, wealthy males are out to get him. Rottenbaconpound
***************************************************************Hey, now, I criticized the refs when the Cavs won, too. And nobody is out to get me at all."I ain't as good as I once wasBut I'm as good once as I ever was"
Toby Keith
-
Tonites the night!
-
"One said:
Tonites the night!
Get hyped, I started drinking at noon
-
I'd prefer the drought be ended with a Browns Super Bowl win but I wouldn't mind a Cavs title. From the Celtic perspective GSW wins then it solidifies a great season and starts a possible dynasty and if Cleveland wins it strengthens Lebron James' legacy and illustrates to the Browns brass that winning is possible.
-
I'd prefer the drought be ended with a Browns Super Bowl win but I wouldn't mind a Cavs title. From the Celtic perspective GSW wins then it solidifies a great season and starts a possible dynasty and if Cleveland wins it strengthens Lebron James' legacy and illustrates to the Browns brass that winning is possible.
I'd prefer the drought be ended with a Browns Super Bowl win but I wouldn't mind a Cavs title. From the Celtic perspective GSW wins then it solidifies a great season and starts a possible dynasty and if Cleveland wins it strengthens Lebron James' legacy and illustrates to the Browns brass that winning is possible.
Hey beggars can't be choosers.
Personally I'd he more hyped about a super bowl or a world series, but I'm still hyped for the cavs to end the drought
-
Well, this is the start of it. Either turning a page in Cleveland sports history, or an induction for the younger generation into the pain and futility of being a Cleveland fan. Even odds for either. Nothing to do but hold on for the ride.
-
Golden state get wrekt bitch
-
I'm worried at the half. It's not close to over but we're getting outplayed
-
"We just have to be better."
Well, that really does sum it up.
-
Love still productive, Smith getting warm, score tied. Yeah, that's better.
-
One last quarter... still close
-
-
-
Had to listen on a slight delay, but what a way to win Game 7 and the series. No way to doubt the Cavs earned it, and Love finally made an impact in the Finals to help James and company to make it happen.
-
Cleveland City of Champions.
Soak it up!!!
-
The curse is broken. The native son brought it home. Historic victory.
-
Irving getting Curry off-balance and getting that 3 pointer...
AWESOME and AMAZING.
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login