The Finals
-
I'd prefer the drought be ended with a Browns Super Bowl win but I wouldn't mind a Cavs title. From the Celtic perspective GSW wins then it solidifies a great season and starts a possible dynasty and if Cleveland wins it strengthens Lebron James' legacy and illustrates to the Browns brass that winning is possible.
I'd prefer the drought be ended with a Browns Super Bowl win but I wouldn't mind a Cavs title. From the Celtic perspective GSW wins then it solidifies a great season and starts a possible dynasty and if Cleveland wins it strengthens Lebron James' legacy and illustrates to the Browns brass that winning is possible.
Hey beggars can't be choosers.
Personally I'd he more hyped about a super bowl or a world series, but I'm still hyped for the cavs to end the drought
-
Well, this is the start of it. Either turning a page in Cleveland sports history, or an induction for the younger generation into the pain and futility of being a Cleveland fan. Even odds for either. Nothing to do but hold on for the ride.
-
Golden state get wrekt bitch
-
I'm worried at the half. It's not close to over but we're getting outplayed
-
"We just have to be better."
Well, that really does sum it up.
-
Love still productive, Smith getting warm, score tied. Yeah, that's better.
-
One last quarter... still close
-
-
-
Had to listen on a slight delay, but what a way to win Game 7 and the series. No way to doubt the Cavs earned it, and Love finally made an impact in the Finals to help James and company to make it happen.
-
Cleveland City of Champions.
Soak it up!!!
-
The curse is broken. The native son brought it home. Historic victory.
-
Irving getting Curry off-balance and getting that 3 pointer...
AWESOME and AMAZING.
-
Well, I had a long road trip today driving back From North Carolina, so I had to start watching on tape delay around 10 PM- but all I can say is.....
YESSSS!!!!!
So tonight I'm gonna party (with all due respects to Prince) like it's 1964. Broke out the Victory Port. A 20 year old Graham Tawny. I may have to head down to the local store today and pick up a Macanudo vintage cigar to celebrate. Hey Cleveland- just don't burn the town down before I get up there for the parade.
Great game, pretty much fairly officiated, and for once the Cavs shots fell- and the Warriors didn't. Jordan- Ehlo, now we have the clutch 3 pointer by Kyrie to remember for a change. And How about LeBron's blocks, not to mention the triple double.
FWIW- I expected a close game. Hey Z- if you're still conscious- I had my doubts, but the Cavs made history, coming back from 3-1 down. On the side, we made Bulls fans pretty happy tonight too. Warriors are only the second greatest team in history. You don't win it all- how can you be?
-
Suck it bacon.
-
LeBron's block on Iguodala, imo, broke the Warriors' spirit. To me, it was the play of the game & broke the Warriors' spirit. Maybe the best block I have ever seen.
WE DID IT!!
CHAMPS!!
Mike
-
still no bacon....
-
Lebron's block is tied with Irving's three point shot off the off-balance Curry for
the play of the game, to me.
The Cavs have the hearts of champions, and by golly, they went out and proved it.
Priceless.
-
Well, I had a long road trip today driving back From North Carolina, so I had to start watching on tape delay around 10 PM- but all I can say is.....
YESSSS!!!!!
So tonight I'm gonna party (with all due respects to Prince) like it's 1964. Broke out the Victory Port. A 20 year old Graham Tawny. I may have to head down to the local store today and pick up a Macanudo vintage cigar to celebrate. Hey Cleveland- just don't burn the town down before I get up there for the parade.
Great game, pretty much fairly officiated, and for once the Cavs shots fell- and the Warriors didn't. Jordan- Ehlo, now we have the clutch 3 pointer by Kyrie to remember for a change. And How about LeBron's blocks, not to mention the triple double.
FWIW- I expected a close game. Hey Z- if you're still conscious- I had my doubts, but the Cavs made history, coming back from 3-1 down. On the side, we made Bulls fans pretty happy tonight too. Warriors are only the second greatest team in history. You don't win it all- how can you be?
Well, I had a long road trip today driving back From North Carolina, so I had to start watching on tape delay around 10 PM- but all I can say is.....
YESSSS!!!!!
So tonight I'm gonna party (with all due respects to Prince) like it's 1964. Broke out the Victory Port. A 20 year old Graham Tawny. I may have to head down to the local store today and pick up a Macanudo vintage cigar to celebrate. Hey Cleveland- just don't burn the town down before I get up there for the parade.
Great game, pretty much fairly officiated, and for once the Cavs shots fell- and the Warriors didn't. Jordan- Ehlo, now we have the clutch 3 pointer by Kyrie to remember for a change. And How about LeBron's blocks, not to mention the triple double.
FWIW- I expected a close game. Hey Z- if you're still conscious- I had my doubts, but the Cavs made history, coming back from 3-1 down. On the side, we made Bulls fans pretty happy tonight too. Warriors are only the second greatest team in history. You don't win it all- how can you be?
Browns Board post parade "tailgate gathering"....seems like a good idea.
Where would all you all want to meet?
-
Suck it bacon.
Suck it bacon.
still no bacon....
The Cavs played hard and won. I was wrong predicting the Warriors, enjoy the parade.
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login