Skip to content

The Finals

The Cavs Board
225 27 10.3k
  • tinythinkerT tinythinker wrote on last edited by

    Well, this is the start of it. Either turning a page in Cleveland sports history, or an induction for the younger generation into the pain and futility of being a Cleveland fan. Even odds for either. Nothing to do but hold on for the ride.

  • bbedwardB bbedward wrote on last edited by

    Golden state get wrekt bitch

  • The Cysko KidT The Cysko Kid wrote on last edited by

    I'm worried at the half. It's not close to over but we're getting outplayed

  • tinythinkerT tinythinker wrote on last edited by

    "We just have to be better."

    Well, that really does sum it up.

  • tinythinkerT tinythinker wrote on last edited by

    Love still productive, Smith getting warm, score tied. Yeah, that's better.

  • tinythinkerT tinythinker wrote on last edited by

    One last quarter... still close

  • gumby73G gumby73 wrote on last edited by gumby73

    Down l start 4th. Would not have it any other way. Go win a quarter. Finish. Drive us home james

  • gumby73G gumby73 wrote on last edited by

    Drive the whole damn bus to the house. WE DID IT!! CHAMPIONSHIP BABY!!

  • tinythinkerT tinythinker wrote on last edited by

    Had to listen on a slight delay, but what a way to win Game 7 and the series. No way to doubt the Cavs earned it, and Love finally made an impact in the Finals to help James and company to make it happen.

  • letsgojacketsL letsgojackets wrote on last edited by

    Cleveland City of Champions.

    Soak it up!!!

  • The Cysko KidT The Cysko Kid wrote on last edited by

    The curse is broken. The native son brought it home. Historic victory.

  • C calfoxwc wrote on last edited by

    Irving getting Curry off-balance and getting that 3 pointer...

    AWESOME and AMAZING.

  • hoortaH hoorta wrote on last edited by hoorta

    Well, I had a long road trip today driving back From North Carolina, so I had to start watching on tape delay around 10 PM- but all I can say is.....

    YESSSS!!!!!

    So tonight I'm gonna party (with all due respects to Prince) like it's 1964. Broke out the Victory Port. A 20 year old Graham Tawny. I may have to head down to the local store today and pick up a Macanudo vintage cigar to celebrate. Hey Cleveland- just don't burn the town down before I get up there for the parade.

    Great game, pretty much fairly officiated, and for once the Cavs shots fell- and the Warriors didn't. Jordan- Ehlo, now we have the clutch 3 pointer by Kyrie to remember for a change. And How about LeBron's blocks, not to mention the triple double.

    FWIW- I expected a close game. Hey Z- if you're still conscious- I had my doubts, but the Cavs made history, coming back from 3-1 down. On the side, we made Bulls fans pretty happy tonight too. Warriors are only the second greatest team in history. You don't win it all- how can you be?

  • The Cysko KidT The Cysko Kid wrote on last edited by

    Suck it bacon.

  • Canton MikeC Canton Mike wrote on last edited by Canton Mike

    LeBron's block on Iguodala, imo, broke the Warriors' spirit. To me, it was the play of the game & broke the Warriors' spirit. Maybe the best block I have ever seen.

    WE DID IT!!

    CHAMPS!!

    Mike

  • F FairHooker11 wrote on last edited by

    still no bacon....

  • C calfoxwc wrote on last edited by

    Lebron's block is tied with Irving's three point shot off the off-balance Curry for

    the play of the game, to me.

    The Cavs have the hearts of champions, and by golly, they went out and proved it.

    Priceless.

  • Well, I had a long road trip today driving back From North Carolina, so I had to start watching on tape delay around 10 PM- but all I can say is.....

    YESSSS!!!!!

    So tonight I'm gonna party (with all due respects to Prince) like it's 1964. Broke out the Victory Port. A 20 year old Graham Tawny. I may have to head down to the local store today and pick up a Macanudo vintage cigar to celebrate. Hey Cleveland- just don't burn the town down before I get up there for the parade.

    Great game, pretty much fairly officiated, and for once the Cavs shots fell- and the Warriors didn't. Jordan- Ehlo, now we have the clutch 3 pointer by Kyrie to remember for a change. And How about LeBron's blocks, not to mention the triple double.

    FWIW- I expected a close game. Hey Z- if you're still conscious- I had my doubts, but the Cavs made history, coming back from 3-1 down. On the side, we made Bulls fans pretty happy tonight too. Warriors are only the second greatest team in history. You don't win it all- how can you be?

    The GipperT The Gipper wrote on last edited by The Gipper

    @hoorta said:

    Well, I had a long road trip today driving back From North Carolina, so I had to start watching on tape delay around 10 PM- but all I can say is.....

    YESSSS!!!!!

    So tonight I'm gonna party (with all due respects to Prince) like it's 1964. Broke out the Victory Port. A 20 year old Graham Tawny. I may have to head down to the local store today and pick up a Macanudo vintage cigar to celebrate. Hey Cleveland- just don't burn the town down before I get up there for the parade.

    Great game, pretty much fairly officiated, and for once the Cavs shots fell- and the Warriors didn't. Jordan- Ehlo, now we have the clutch 3 pointer by Kyrie to remember for a change. And How about LeBron's blocks, not to mention the triple double.

    FWIW- I expected a close game. Hey Z- if you're still conscious- I had my doubts, but the Cavs made history, coming back from 3-1 down. On the side, we made Bulls fans pretty happy tonight too. Warriors are only the second greatest team in history. You don't win it all- how can you be?

    Browns Board post parade "tailgate gathering"....seems like a good idea.

    Where would all you all want to meet?

  • Suck it bacon.

    B BaconHound wrote on last edited by

    @the-cysko-kid said:

    Suck it bacon.

    @fairhooker11 said:

    still no bacon....

    The Cavs played hard and won. I was wrong predicting the Warriors, enjoy the parade.

  • LeBron's block on Iguodala, imo, broke the Warriors' spirit. To me, it was the play of the game & broke the Warriors' spirit. Maybe the best block I have ever seen.

    WE DID IT!!

    CHAMPS!!

    Mike

    gumby73G gumby73 wrote on last edited by

    @canton-mike said:

    LeBron's block on Iguodala, imo, broke the Warriors' spirit. To me, it was the play of the game & broke the Warriors' spirit. Maybe the best block I have ever seen.

    WE DID IT!!

    CHAMPS!!

    Mike

    Karma that kills a curse? Last season NBA Finals game 1. Kyrie's 2nd best block in NBA finals from behind on Curry in loss & later same game loss of Kyrie for rest of series. Forward 1 year. LBJ gets Best Block in NBA Finals. And who else would be there to knock down the stone cold 3? KYRIE IRVING Baby...Karma is a Bitch! Traveling threw Ohio to Michigan July 6th will be looking for my Cavs Gear & Breakfast of Champions Old Leg Humper..Enjoy the Win Mike (we all didn't die first 😁)