Skip to content

The Finals

The Cavs Board
225 27 10.3k
  • @letsgojackets said:

    Cavs healthy. I'd say lebron and Co. literally need this. I'm so sick of hearing everybody blow GSW. Lebron....prove to us you are the best in the world!

    They at least need to split in California.

    @hoorta said:

    They at least need to split in California.

    Split? I'm thinking sweep

  • @baconhound said:

    Cavs can win and I'd like to see Lebron get another one but the Warriors are the better, deeper, team. GSW in 6.

    As far as being the deeper team, that's debatable. They have more thugs- as in Green and Speights.

    Will the big 3 be better than the big 2- that is the question. TT and Green at the (small 5) is a wash, IMHO. Iguodala and Barnes are no match for LeBron. Bogut- Frye\ Moz? Edge Cavs. Barbosa- Livingston- JR Delly. Push. What has to happen is whoever Love is guarding doesn't go crazy scoring. Don't forget- we unloaded Andy- and who's he playing for now?

    Well, to be the best- you have to beat the best, and the Warriors have home court.

    @hoorta said:

    As far as being the deeper team, that's debatable. They have more thugs- as in Green and Speights.

    Will the big 3 be better than the big 2- that is the question. TT and Green at the (small 5) is a wash, IMHO. Iguodala and Barnes are no match for LeBron. Bogut- Frye\ Moz? Edge Cavs. Barbosa- Livingston- JR Delly. Push. What has to happen is whoever Love is guarding doesn't go crazy scoring. Don't forget- we unloaded Andy- and who's he playing for now?

    Well, to be the best- you have to beat the best, and the Warriors have home court.

    @hoorta said:

    FYI, I was talking about Bogut- not Draymond Green. Green leads in tripping, and flagrant fouls. You had better hope he doesn't pick up another one. Thompson, if that's who you're talking about plays an entirely different game.

    FYI, TT = Tristan Thompson & Green = Draymond Green....not a wash at the small 5

  • I'm afraid Green or somebody of the warriors will cheapshot Love, Lebron, or Irving,

    and put them out - especially when they fall behind.

  • And I thought NFL refs were bad...

  • If your going to bag someone in the nut sack may as well make it a good en. Whack!

  • If your going to bag someone in the nut sack may as well make it a good en. Whack!

    One Post From the Truth said:

    If your going to bag someone in the nut sack may as well make it a good en. Whack!

    Iggy seems like an internet badass. Bet ya he doesn't act like that in the street.

  • These games are why I think sports are rigged in general. Just too much money to be made.

  • One Post From the Truth said:

    If your going to bag someone in the nut sack may as well make it a good en. Whack!

    Iggy seems like an internet badass. Bet ya he doesn't act like that in the street.

    @letsgojackets said:

    Iggy seems like an internet badass. Bet ya he doesn't act like that in the street.

    ?
  • I don't get to watch many west coast games, but apperently moving screens are legal as long as you're in Cali.

  • @letsgojackets said:

    Iggy seems like an internet badass. Bet ya he doesn't act like that in the street.

    ?

    One Post From the Truth said:

    ?

    He's gonna get in delly's face after a foul......yeah he's a badass (Delly's that little white guy they let play point). Curry pouting because he had a bad night and his team is up by 12 in a Finals game. Give me a break.

  • The nba is a farce. Big market gets refs support. Letting the Cavs get the hell hammered

    with no call.

  • Steven A Smith.. Will someone PLEASE CUNT PUNT this asshat back to obscurity?

  • The nba is a farce. Big market gets refs support. Letting the Cavs get the hell hammered

    with no call.

    @calfoxwc said:

    The nba is a farce. Big market gets refs support. Letting the Cavs get the hell hammered

    with no call.

    Not really Cal. Typical hometown reffing. Not what I expected though. Love, LeBron and Irving all had great games- too bad the rest of the team didn't show up. JR like one basket? Yup, we pretty much shut down Curry and Thompson- at the expense of the rest of the Warriors getting wide open looks for easy shots. MHO- I refuse to believe the Warriors bench is that damn good- I'll take that as an aberration. And hats off to Delly for the trip on Green- give him a taste of his own medicine.

    Oh, and it just might be time to put Moz back in the rotation- TT didn't show up. Problem is- Moz doesn't have Thompson's range on defense- but if Green is knocking down contested threes- is it really going to matter much? The Cavs were getting smeared on inside rebounding.

  • @hoorta said:

    They at least need to split in California.

    Split? I'm thinking sweep

    @bbedward said:

    Split? I'm thinking sweep

    Like I said- split. Sunday is a must win- and the Cavs have to figure out their defensive rotations quick- or the series is over before it started.

  • That sucked but I'm willing to let the series go back to cleveland before I call it a total disaster. BaconHound is probably jumping up and down in glee like a fucking homo though.

  • @bbedward said:

    Split? I'm thinking sweep

    Like I said- split. Sunday is a must win- and the Cavs have to figure out their defensive rotations quick- or the series is over before it started.

    @hoorta said:

    Like I said- split. Sunday is a must win- and the Cavs have to figure out their defensive rotations quick- or the series is over before it started.

    Ok we'll go with split 😎

  • Hometown refs are the norm in the NBA Lebron will get his calls in Cleveland. NBA series don't start until a team wins a road game. If Cleveland wins game 2 they are where they want to be. Cavs, especially Irving, need to play better to do that. Cavs aren't going to beat Golden State shooting 38% and 33%.

  • can we even go to our bench at this point? Lue's relegated them to nothing for so long asking meaningful minutes of some of those guys ain't happenin...like Mo and Moz. Moz absolutely would help bang Bogut and Green off the boards. I don't know why he hasn't been used at all these playoffs to take some of the banging off of Tristan. I don't know if anybodys noticed but Tristan doesn't seem 100%. I can't help but think he's been doing the heavy lifting under the basket for so long now he's broken down. That's all on Lue.

  • Should have kept blatt

  • On another note these officials are terrible