The Finals
-
And I thought NFL refs were bad...
-
If your going to bag someone in the nut sack may as well make it a good en. Whack!
-
One Post From the Truth said:
If your going to bag someone in the nut sack may as well make it a good en. Whack!
Iggy seems like an internet badass. Bet ya he doesn't act like that in the street.
-
These games are why I think sports are rigged in general. Just too much money to be made.
-
One Post From the Truth said:
If your going to bag someone in the nut sack may as well make it a good en. Whack!
Iggy seems like an internet badass. Bet ya he doesn't act like that in the street.
?Iggy seems like an internet badass. Bet ya he doesn't act like that in the street.
-
?Iggy seems like an internet badass. Bet ya he doesn't act like that in the street.
One Post From the Truth said:
?
He's gonna get in delly's face after a foul......yeah he's a badass (Delly's that little white guy they let play point). Curry pouting because he had a bad night and his team is up by 12 in a Finals game. Give me a break.
-
The nba is a farce. Big market gets refs support. Letting the Cavs get the hell hammered
with no call.
-
The nba is a farce. Big market gets refs support. Letting the Cavs get the hell hammered
with no call.
The nba is a farce. Big market gets refs support. Letting the Cavs get the hell hammered
with no call.
Not really Cal. Typical hometown reffing. Not what I expected though. Love, LeBron and Irving all had great games- too bad the rest of the team didn't show up. JR like one basket? Yup, we pretty much shut down Curry and Thompson- at the expense of the rest of the Warriors getting wide open looks for easy shots. MHO- I refuse to believe the Warriors bench is that damn good- I'll take that as an aberration. And hats off to Delly for the trip on Green- give him a taste of his own medicine.
Oh, and it just might be time to put Moz back in the rotation- TT didn't show up. Problem is- Moz doesn't have Thompson's range on defense- but if Green is knocking down contested threes- is it really going to matter much? The Cavs were getting smeared on inside rebounding.
-
That sucked but I'm willing to let the series go back to cleveland before I call it a total disaster. BaconHound is probably jumping up and down in glee like a fucking homo though.
-
-
Hometown refs are the norm in the NBA Lebron will get his calls in Cleveland. NBA series don't start until a team wins a road game. If Cleveland wins game 2 they are where they want to be. Cavs, especially Irving, need to play better to do that. Cavs aren't going to beat Golden State shooting 38% and 33%.
-
can we even go to our bench at this point? Lue's relegated them to nothing for so long asking meaningful minutes of some of those guys ain't happenin...like Mo and Moz. Moz absolutely would help bang Bogut and Green off the boards. I don't know why he hasn't been used at all these playoffs to take some of the banging off of Tristan. I don't know if anybodys noticed but Tristan doesn't seem 100%. I can't help but think he's been doing the heavy lifting under the basket for so long now he's broken down. That's all on Lue.
-
Should have kept blatt
-
On another note these officials are terrible
-
I love how everything is inadvertent with the warriors. Inadvertent shots to the nuts, elbows to tje back of tje heads. Never seen a team get away with so much shit
-
I missed the elbow. Was it bad? Just started watching.
-
I missed the elbow. Was it bad? Just started watching.
I missed the elbow. Was it bad? Just started watching.
No it wasnt horrible but it still has to be called. No i wouldnt give it a flagrant but it coyld have "easily" taken love out for the game maybe more. If it had concussed love i would have sent a bench warmer out to severely injure one of their stars.
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login
