You're Going To Hell
-
Get right with the Lord it could be your last day. If I'm wrong no harm...but if you're wrong...boy howdy!
-

-
I actually drank a beer last night DieHard you'd be proud.
-
-
Get right with the Lord it could be your last day. If I'm wrong no harm...but if you're wrong...boy howdy!
"One said:
Get right with the Lord it could be your last day. If I'm wrong no harm...but if you're wrong...boy howdy!
Good ol' Pascal's wager:
-
IF you're a good person you will go to a better place when you pass. Anything else is based on what you want to do and have some excuse for it.
-
I was in hell the other day, not bad this time year. Its like a dry heat
-
Get right with the Lord it could be your last day. If I'm wrong no harm...but if you're wrong...boy howdy!
One Post From the Truth said:
Get right with the Lord it could be your last day. If I'm wrong no harm...but if you're wrong...boy howdy!
Nothing makes me believe in imaginary friends quite like the threat of a burning hole created by said imaginary friends.
-
I was in hell the other day, not bad this time year. Its like a dry heat
I was in hell the other day, not bad this time year. Its like a dry heat
Really? Doesn't seem so hot:
-
I was in hell the other day, not bad this time year. Its like a dry heat
Really? Doesn't seem so hot:
Really? Doesn't seem so hot:
Yeah thats not hell.
-
The natives can be a little butch but i had a good heart to heart with them and got on the same page quick enough. Was sad to have to go, really.
-
It's pretty bad when even THEY kicked you out....
the battle between Heaven and hell....
Heaven: "you take him"
hell: "no, we don't want him, either"
Heaven: "well, he doesn't belong here, so you HAVE to take him"
hell: "no, we have our hellish, evil standards, and Cleve has to go somewhere"
Purgatory: "this sucks. he can come here, but he'll have to attend self-help classes in remedial non-knee jerking"
-
It's pretty bad when even THEY kicked you out....
the battle between Heaven and hell....
Heaven: "you take him"
hell: "no, we don't want him, either"
Heaven: "well, he doesn't belong here, so you HAVE to take him"
hell: "no, we have our hellish, evil standards, and Cleve has to go somewhere"
Purgatory: "this sucks. he can come here, but he'll have to attend self-help classes in remedial non-knee jerking"
-
One Post From the Truth said:
Get right with the Lord it could be your last day. If I'm wrong no harm...but if you're wrong...boy howdy!
Nothing makes me believe in imaginary friends quite like the threat of a burning hole created by said imaginary friends.
Nothing makes me believe in imaginary friends quite like the threat of a burning hole created by said imaginary friends.

-
IF you're a good person you will go to a better place when you pass. Anything else is based on what you want to do and have some excuse for it.
"One said:
IF you're a good person you will go to a better place when you pass. Anything else is based on what you want to do and have some excuse for it.

-
5/10
-
Lol!
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login