Newt?
-
I strongly suspect it will be newt, he's been stumping for Trump for a long time now.
They're both kind of similar, brash and blunt speakers.
If he wants an establishment Republican he's not a bad choice, it beats many of the alternatives. He did wanna bust up the banks and a couple other good things
They're both kind of similar, brash and blunt speakers.
Stuart
What??? Not even close. Newt is extremely articulate and witty. He destroys any libtard he debates.
Trump is buffoonish, and has a limited vocabulary.
Here's how you debate. Newt starts off blunt then expands.
Trump starts off blunt and remains there.
-
Those of you hesitant to support Donald Trump, would the selection of Newt Gingrich as vice president sway your opinion? Personally Newt is my favorite Republican and would easily fill in any gaps in Trumps grasp of government.
And he does seem to be angling for it.
WSS
Those of you hesitant to support Donald Trump, would the selection of Newt Gingrich as vice president sway your opinion? Personally Newt is my favorite Republican and would easily fill in any gaps in Trumps grasp of government.
And he does seem to be angling for it.
WSS
It would be the one time that Newt's history with women would not be brought up. Hillary is married to a womanizer.
-
well, that clinches it....Newt is the right pick...
actually, I think he needs to pick a woman VP.
This is who I predict it will be:
well, that clinches it....Newt is the right pick...
actually, I think he needs to pick a woman VP.
This is who I predict it will be:
She believes in man-made global warming. You still on board with her?
-
And many people who actually believe the John McCain would be a far better president than Barack Obama yet voted for Obama because of Sarah Palin are disingenuous in my opinion.
WSS
And many people who actually believe the John McCain would be a far better president than Barack Obama get voted for Obama because of Sarah Palin are disingenuous in my opinion.
WSS
So basically the issue you're describing only goes one way and the left is at fault...
-
And many people who actually believe the John McCain would be a far better president than Barack Obama get voted for Obama because of Sarah Palin are disingenuous in my opinion.
WSS
So basically the issue you're describing only goes one way and the left is at fault...
So basically the issue you're describing only goes one way and the left is at fault...
Yes Woody that's true. At least for the sake of this discussion.
Do you think I'm mistaken or is this just your, and pardon the expression, knee jerk objection to whatever I post?
WSS
-
well, that clinches it....Newt is the right pick...
actually, I think he needs to pick a woman VP.
This is who I predict it will be:
She believes in man-made global warming. You still on board with her?
She believes in man-made global warming. You still on board with her?
No, she doesn't believe in mmgw. She did, however, agree with the
pollution cutback on factories, etc. Everybody is against pollution.
mmgw is a different biz.
-
She believes in man-made global warming. You still on board with her?
No, she doesn't believe in mmgw. She did, however, agree with the
pollution cutback on factories, etc. Everybody is against pollution.
mmgw is a different biz.
No, she doesn't believe in mmgw. She did, however, agree with the
pollution cutback on factories, etc. Everybody is against pollution.
mmgw is a different biz.
http://m.motherjones.com/environment/2015/10/kelly-ayotte-clean-power-plan-climate-change
Oh young calfox, how little u understand of our modern insta fact checking world
-
"She also was one of only five Republicans senators who voted yes on a resolution that said human activity is driving climate change."
Sounds strictly pollution oriented to me. Maybe instead of just spamming google links you should take the time to read some of them
-
So basically the issue you're describing only goes one way and the left is at fault...
Yes Woody that's true. At least for the sake of this discussion.
Do you think I'm mistaken or is this just your, and pardon the expression, knee jerk objection to whatever I post?
WSS
Yes Woody that's true. At least for the sake of this discussion.
Do you think I'm mistaken or is this just your, and pardon the expression, knee jerk objection to whatever I post?
WSS
I disagree with something you said so it must indicate a knee jerk reaction to everything you post? .....
... Don't go full Steve on this already
-
Ahh the dreaded full steven
-
No, she doesn't believe in mmgw. She did, however, agree with the
pollution cutback on factories, etc. Everybody is against pollution.
mmgw is a different biz.
http://m.motherjones.com/environment/2015/10/kelly-ayotte-clean-power-plan-climate-change
Oh young calfox, how little u understand of our modern insta fact checking world
http://m.motherjones.com/environment/2015/10/kelly-ayotte-clean-power-plan-climate-change
Oh young calfox, how little u understand of our modern insta fact checking world
Right, clearly she's not a republican. Republicans must follow the party line in every way. She's now labelled RINO for life.
-
http://m.motherjones.com/environment/2015/10/kelly-ayotte-clean-power-plan-climate-change
Oh young calfox, how little u understand of our modern insta fact checking world
Right, clearly she's not a republican. Republicans must follow the party line in every way. She's now labelled RINO for life.
-
No, she doesn't believe in mmgw. She did, however, agree with the
pollution cutback on factories, etc. Everybody is against pollution.
mmgw is a different biz.
http://m.motherjones.com/environment/2015/10/kelly-ayotte-clean-power-plan-climate-change
Oh young calfox, how little u understand of our modern insta fact checking world
http://m.motherjones.com/environment/2015/10/kelly-ayotte-clean-power-plan-climate-change
Oh young calfox, how little u understand of our modern insta fact checking world
ah. Good find.
She sucks.

-
http://m.motherjones.com/environment/2015/10/kelly-ayotte-clean-power-plan-climate-change
Oh young calfox, how little u understand of our modern insta fact checking world
ah. Good find.
She sucks.

-
Yes Woody that's true. At least for the sake of this discussion.
Do you think I'm mistaken or is this just your, and pardon the expression, knee jerk objection to whatever I post?
WSS
I disagree with something you said so it must indicate a knee jerk reaction to everything you post? .....
... Don't go full Steve on this already
I disagree with something you said so it must indicate a knee jerk reaction to everything you post? .....
... Don't go full Steve on this already
All right then tell me where you think I'm wrong.
WSS
-
They're both kind of similar, brash and blunt speakers.
Stuart
What??? Not even close. Newt is extremely articulate and witty. He destroys any libtard he debates.
Trump is buffoonish, and has a limited vocabulary.
Here's how you debate. Newt starts off blunt then expands.
Trump starts off blunt and remains there.
Stuart
What??? Not even close. Newt is extremely articulate and witty. He destroys any libtard he debates.
Trump is buffoonish, and has a limited vocabulary.
Here's how you debate. Newt starts off blunt then expands.
Trump starts off blunt and remains there.
absolutely right - I like him as Trumps Vice Pres. too
makes the trump choice easier for me...
-
"She also was one of only five Republicans senators who voted yes on a resolution that said human activity is driving climate change."
Sounds strictly pollution oriented to me. Maybe instead of just spamming google links you should take the time to read some of them****************************************
I did read some - each one was about how she supported the EPA over a pollution bill.
The dems in NH agree with me. So she softened her stance - over peer pressure, I suppose.
- You are here: Home > Ayotte Fact Check VIDEO: Kelly Ayotte Said She Did Not Believe That Man-Made Global Warming Has Been Proven Without A Doubt
Ayotte Fact Check VIDEO: Kelly Ayotte Said She Did Not Believe That Man-Made Global Warming Has Been Proven Without A DoubtConcord, N.H. â Todayâs Ayotte Fact Check focuses on Kelly Ayotteâs attempt to rewrite her record of undermining New Hampshireâs environment and natural resources.Despite Ayotteâs recent attempts to âgreenwashâ her dismal environmental record â she canât change the facts. In a 2010 Republican Senatorial primary debate, each candidate was asked if he or she believed that man-made global warming has been proven without a doubt. To which Ayotte replied simply, â
.ââFrom denying that man-made climate change is a fact to voting to block the EPA from ever having the ability to reduce greenhouse gases, itâs easy to see why Kelly Ayotte has a 23% lifetime score from the League of Conservation Voters,â said New Hampshire Democratic Party Chair Ray Buckley. âNo matter how hard Ayotte tries to âgreenwashâ her record of protecting tax breaks for big oil while New Hampshireâs environment pays the price, she wonât be able to change the fact that her environmental record is even worse than Scott Brownâs.â
See AyotteFactCheck.com for more information on Ayotteâs real Washington record of undermining the environment.
-
on this one issue, I wouldn't pick her unless I knew her fudging was simply to
undermine the dems attack machine in election year fighting.
I don't like it though, if I can't trust her stances...
-
same with Nikki Haley SC ^
-
Condi Rice... but she has ties to the Bush admin still...
I know.
Rep. Marsha Blackburn (R-Tenn.),
That's it.
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better đ
Register Login
