What is the best streaming music service?
-
Oh yeah, Pandora. That got shut down here.
-
-
-
This may be a lost art Steve but I still buy cd's. I'll pick out which cd's I want and when my wife does an amazon order she will order me a couple. They're dirt cheap man.
-
I wonder why?
WSS
They didn't have licenses to do it in this country, only in the US (I think).
Dear Pandora Visitor,
We are deeply, deeply sorry to say that due to licensing constraints, we can no longer allow access to Pandora for listeners located outside of the U.S., Australia and New Zealand. We will continue to work diligently to realize the vision of a truly global Pandora, but for the time being we are required to restrict its use. We are very sad to have to do this, but there is no other alternative.
We believe that you are in United Kingdom (your IP address appears to be ...). If you believe we have made a mistake, we apologize and ask that you please email us.
-
Fuck Pandora how 'bout Pantera.
-
Its called The Radio.....and its free.
If there was a radio station that played stuff I wanted to hear when I wanted to hear it, that might be an option.
But not even Sirius XM does that.
WSS
If there was a radio station that played stuff I wanted to hear when I wanted to hear it, that might be an option.
But not even Sirius XM does that.
WSS
Try iheartradio
-
Another vote for Spotify.
-
I wonder why?
WSS
They're anti-muslum.
-
Its called The Radio.....and its free.
If there was a radio station that played stuff I wanted to hear when I wanted to hear it, that might be an option.
But not even Sirius XM does that.
WSS
But not even Sirius XM does that.
XM used to be the free music service that came with DTV subscription. I loved "DeepTracks"... a real, AOR channel with live DJs providing background on tracks you'd never hear on a Classic Rock channel.
Plus, when there was a new release from a classic rock artist/ group that a DJ liked, you'd get tastes of that. This was the way i "found" the Allison Krauss/ Robert Plant release.
But DTV switched to "Music Choice". Similar channels, but no DJ's... just not the same.
-
spotify app doesn't cost anything and you can stream to bluetooth (smart tv hooked up to your a/v system).
you can save artists and their albums, playlists, songs etc.
pandora is alright but it plays stations........and you're lucky to hear a song an hour from that artist's station.
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login