New James Bond?
-
I wouldn't mind seeing an 'old james bond' movie where he's reflecting on his career - like McKellen just did with Sherlock. That would be quite interesting.
Personally I can't stand Melissa McCarthy in anything other than Gilmore Girls.
-
Actually, except for the fact that he's probably physically unable to perform, I wouldn't mind seeing Sean Connery do the old Bond thing.
And no I haven't like Melissa McCarthy in anything actually but she doesn't seem like a bitch. Same deal with Adam Sandler.
WSS
-
McCarthy just seems to want to be a female version of a nineties 'shock jock' comedian. Like, OMG, she's pooping in the streets! Trololol! Yeah, Bridesmaids got turned off pretty quickly after that. It's not funny when a guy does it, it's not funny when she does it.
Sean Connery would be good in that. The old bond thing - it could just be recounting with various flashbacks; could even be a miniseries - where Connery just sits telling some kid about it; he's glad to have someone to share this with as his life has obviously left him very lonely. Or, it could be 'one last mission' type, but I think that genre is pretty tapped out with things like Expendables, RED etc.
-
One of the mainstays of my opinions is the fact that the presence of Sean Connery in a film adds an extra letter grade to its score.
WSS
-
One of the mainstays of my opinions is the fact that the presence of Sean Connery in a film adds an extra letter grade to its score.
WSS
One of the mainstays of my opinions is the fact that the presence of Sean Connery in a film adds an extra letter grade to its score.
WSS
I have a few actors I'm like that with. Ian McKellen is one. Ryan Reynolds is another.
-
One of the mainstays of my opinions is the fact that the presence of Sean Connery in a film adds an extra letter grade to its score.
WSS
I have a few actors I'm like that with. Ian McKellen is one. Ryan Reynolds is another.
Ryan Reynolds surprises me. No disrespect to the young man but I never put him in the upper echelon.I have a few actors I'm like that with. Ian McKellen is one. Ryan Reynolds is another.
Which roles do you think he is best in?
Gary Oldman and Kenneth Branagh will convince me to come see a movie.
WSS
-
James Bond should be quietly put to sleep. His time is done.
-
We had this topic just a couple of weeks ago in the Survey.
Colin Farrell would make the best next James Bond.

-
If they cast Idris Elba no fuckin' thanks.
-
Should be me - in the AF, OSI tried to recruit me before my enlistment was up. (or more likely, a guest appearance
on our favorite show, NCIS...)
and I was in our senior class play...
and I like my root beer shaken, not stirred...

Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login