Skip to content

Ryan Shazier Beats off in Antonio Brown's Face

The Browns Board
54 18 2.1k
  • Man Michigan is a terrible place.

    I lived in Toledo for awhile and it was basically the same thing, but everytime I had to go up to Michigan I was always sure I talked to my family first in case I never returned

    Z Zombo wrote on last edited by
    #28

    @bbedward said:

    Man Michigan is a terrible place.

    I lived in Toledo for awhile and it was basically the same thing, but everytime I had to go up to Michigan I was always sure I talked to my family first in case I never returned

    I lived in Lansing for three years.

    Saw the sun twice.

    You bought your groceries and tires at Meyers and your beer at a "Party store" and everybody was miserable and ugly. That's about all I remember.

    Z

  • flyingfooldougF flyingfooldoug wrote on last edited by
    #29

    The only way I can get a UM grad off my front porch is to pay for the pizza.

  • gumby73G gumby73 wrote on last edited by gumby73
    #30

    Guys the problem is you don't stop in the middle of Michigan. Take it from my dad. You drive the edges all the way to the top till you hit Grand Lake. US-23 N after Brighton is full of coast line & camping woods. What could go wrong? Week of July 4th @5:15 daily I'll have Deers, Raccoons, Foxes coming out from woods asking "Where the hells my plate of food" Walleye & Perch for a week. Am Jacked.

  • Guys the problem is you don't stop in the middle of Michigan. Take it from my dad. You drive the edges all the way to the top till you hit Grand Lake. US-23 N after Brighton is full of coast line & camping woods. What could go wrong? Week of July 4th @5:15 daily I'll have Deers, Raccoons, Foxes coming out from woods asking "Where the hells my plate of food" Walleye & Perch for a week. Am Jacked.

    One PostO One Post wrote on last edited by
    #31

    @gumby73 said:

    Guys the problem is you don't stop in the middle of Michigan. Take it from my dad. You drive the edges all the way to the top till you hit Grand Lake. US-23 N after Brighton is full of coast line & camping woods. What could go wrong? Week of July 4th @5:15 daily I'll have Deers, Raccoons, Foxes coming out from woods asking "Where the hells my plate of food" Walleye & Perch for a week. Am Jacked.

    Deers. Lmao
  • Man Michigan is a terrible place.

    I lived in Toledo for awhile and it was basically the same thing, but everytime I had to go up to Michigan I was always sure I talked to my family first in case I never returned

    MLD WoodyM MLD Woody wrote on last edited by
    #32

    @bbedward said:

    Man Michigan is a terrible place.

    I lived in Toledo for awhile and it was basically the same thing, but everytime I had to go up to Michigan I was always sure I talked to my family first in case I never returned

    It is basically the exact same thing as Ohio....

    * Up North is obviously different, less stuff.

    * Ann Arbor/college towns are unique as well

  • The only way I can get a UM grad off my front porch is to pay for the pizza.

    MLD WoodyM MLD Woody wrote on last edited by
    #33

    @flyingfooldoug said:

    The only way I can get a UM grad off my front porch is to pay for the pizza.

    This joke doesn't work as well when the target school is actually pretty damn good.

  • @bbedward said:

    Man Michigan is a terrible place.

    I lived in Toledo for awhile and it was basically the same thing, but everytime I had to go up to Michigan I was always sure I talked to my family first in case I never returned

    I lived in Lansing for three years.

    Saw the sun twice.

    You bought your groceries and tires at Meyers and your beer at a "Party store" and everybody was miserable and ugly. That's about all I remember.

    Z

    MLD WoodyM MLD Woody wrote on last edited by
    #34

    Zombo said:

    I lived in Lansing for three years.

    Saw the sun twice.

    You bought your groceries and tires at Meyers and your beer at a "Party store" and everybody was miserable and ugly. That's about all I remember.

    Z

    Well you were right next to MSU... that's probably why

  • @bbedward said:

    Man Michigan is a terrible place.

    I lived in Toledo for awhile and it was basically the same thing, but everytime I had to go up to Michigan I was always sure I talked to my family first in case I never returned

    It is basically the exact same thing as Ohio....

    * Up North is obviously different, less stuff.

    * Ann Arbor/college towns are unique as well

    bbedwardB bbedward wrote on last edited by
    #35

    @mld-woody said:

    It is basically the exact same thing as Ohio....

    * Up North is obviously different, less stuff.

    * Ann Arbor/college towns are unique as well

    That's what I said, Michigan is basically the same as the shitty part of ohio

  • DieHardBrownsFanD DieHardBrownsFan wrote on last edited by
    #36

  • flyingfooldougF flyingfooldoug wrote on last edited by
    #37

    So, is Brown gonna have his own skin product to sell like tp sold shampoo? Tubal Face Cleanser?

  • Zombo said:

    I lived in Lansing for three years.

    Saw the sun twice.

    You bought your groceries and tires at Meyers and your beer at a "Party store" and everybody was miserable and ugly. That's about all I remember.

    Z

    Well you were right next to MSU... that's probably why

    C Clevfan4life wrote on last edited by
    #38

    @mld-woody said:

    Well you were right next to MSU... that's probably why

    Interstate rivals zing well done

  • bbedwardB bbedward wrote on last edited by
    #39

    VesnaKociper said:

    Where did you study law? The university of " Let's turn jack-offs into lawyers?

    Michigan is a beautiful state.The upper Peninsula is some of the most beautiful land you will see anywhere. Bed Wetter, really man, you need to get dry behind the ears and come back in about 10 years. Do you earn much practicing dildo law? There certainly are a lot of customers for you here.

    Who said I was a lawyer?

    And the upper peninsula is nice, I'm talking about the crappy part of the state that people actually go to.

    Mostly I was just giving woody a hard time, while everybody in Michigan is a terrible driver - I've actually had quite a lot of fun in Ann arbor.

  • @mld-woody said:

    It is basically the exact same thing as Ohio....

    * Up North is obviously different, less stuff.

    * Ann Arbor/college towns are unique as well

    That's what I said, Michigan is basically the same as the shitty part of ohio

    MLD WoodyM MLD Woody wrote on last edited by
    #40

    @bbedward said:

    That's what I said, Michigan is basically the same as the shitty part of ohio

    Well, the southern part of Michigan is basically the Northern part of Ohio (believe it or not). Northern Michigan is its own area.

  • VesnaKociper said:

    Where did you study law? The university of " Let's turn jack-offs into lawyers?

    Michigan is a beautiful state.The upper Peninsula is some of the most beautiful land you will see anywhere. Bed Wetter, really man, you need to get dry behind the ears and come back in about 10 years. Do you earn much practicing dildo law? There certainly are a lot of customers for you here.

    Who said I was a lawyer?

    And the upper peninsula is nice, I'm talking about the crappy part of the state that people actually go to.

    Mostly I was just giving woody a hard time, while everybody in Michigan is a terrible driver - I've actually had quite a lot of fun in Ann arbor.

    MLD WoodyM MLD Woody wrote on last edited by
    #41

    @bbedward said:

    Who said I was a lawyer?

    And the upper peninsula is nice, I'm talking about the crappy part of the state that people actually go to.

    Mostly I was just giving woody a hard time, while everybody in Michigan is a terrible driver - I've actually had quite a lot of fun in Ann arbor.

    Everyone in Michigan drives like 90 on the highway.

    I will say that as soon as you get to about Columbus and further South, no one can drive in the snow.

  • One PostO One Post wrote on last edited by
    #42

    Living that far north would suck. No bikes and grilling out until late May?

  • C calfoxwc wrote on last edited by
    #43

    back in the day, a couple of best friends and I went to central Ontario, way, way out in the wilderness,

    and on our way up there, with good old '66 Chevy Belaire, canoe, etc etc....

    we went up though Michigan, east coast.

    we decided to go up the east coast route to get there, to see more of the lake,

    and drove through Detroit... literally, there was this weird pale yellow smog that

    made us all sick. I mean, really sick, nearly pukey sick.

    There's other stuff about michigan that can make ya sick.

    You can't deny that with beautiful Michigan, comes really nasty, ugly, repulsive, failed city or two.

    Like lead the in the water. Maybe that's what set off nadumbicrap suh......

  • @bbedward said:

    Who said I was a lawyer?

    And the upper peninsula is nice, I'm talking about the crappy part of the state that people actually go to.

    Mostly I was just giving woody a hard time, while everybody in Michigan is a terrible driver - I've actually had quite a lot of fun in Ann arbor.

    Everyone in Michigan drives like 90 on the highway.

    I will say that as soon as you get to about Columbus and further South, no one can drive in the snow.

    Tim Couch Pulls OutT Tim Couch Pulls Out wrote on last edited by
    #44

    @mld-woody said:

    Everyone in Michigan drives like 90 on the highway.

    I will say that as soon as you get to about Columbus and further South, no one can drive in the snow.

    Snow is gay.

  • StinkHoleS StinkHole wrote on last edited by
    #45

    Been all over the country, and Ohio, especially near Cleveland has by far has the best freeway systems I've driven. Nice wide highways that are maintained. Drive in Michigan or New York and you feel like your in a third world country, especially when you see the uncut grass that separates the highways up to 3 feet tall.

    That said, I was in Traverse City years ago located in the northern part of the state and was impressed. Very nice. Beautiful scenery.

  • C calfoxwc wrote on last edited by
    #46

    Mackinaw is nice - far enough from detroit poison.

    Holland is nice - unless the pollution from detroit

    has ruined the sand dunes and beaches.

    The worst thing about michigan, after pollution in detroit.. is the entitlement subculture.

  • Mackinaw is nice - far enough from detroit poison.

    Holland is nice - unless the pollution from detroit

    has ruined the sand dunes and beaches.

    The worst thing about michigan, after pollution in detroit.. is the entitlement subculture.

    nickersN nickers wrote on last edited by
    #47

    @calfoxwc said:

    Mackinaw is nice - far enough from detroit poison.

    Holland is nice - unless the pollution from detroit

    has ruined the sand dunes and beaches.

    The worst thing about michigan, after pollution in detroit.. is the entitlement subculture.

    The water in central michigan is attrocious!