Skip to content

Tim Easton - Akron

Westside Steve's Movie Reviews
5 2 652
  • Anybody familiar with this guy.

    I read that he is from Akron and started with a band named, "Kosher Spears"

    I came across his name while looking for, "Roots & Americana" musicians and will look for his recordings to - perhaps - to my Roots and Americana-based show.

    Anything from hearing him live, hearing him recorded, etc. would be appreciated.

    WSS, you know him?

  • I'm not familiar with him but hey check of his bio says that he went to Ohio State so that only spent his teenage years in Akron.

    Apparently he's had some success and that style of music now that he's based out of Nashville.

    WSS

  • I did note that he has a song called Special 20. A special 20 is a model of a Hohner Harmonica.

    WSS

  • Thanks, Steve. I'll contact him and see if he'd like to send some CDs that I can play.

    A number of - mostly, but not all - under the radar folks have been more than happy to get their music into new ears.

    I've played your, "Road To Canaan" several times - it is a KILLER song.

  • Thanks, Steve. I'll contact him and see if he'd like to send some CDs that I can play.

    A number of - mostly, but not all - under the radar folks have been more than happy to get their music into new ears.

    I've played your, "Road To Canaan" several times - it is a KILLER song.

    @chicopee-john said:

    Thanks, Steve. I'll contact him and see if he'd like to send some CDs that I can play.

    A number of - mostly, but not all - under the radar folks have been more than happy to get their music into new ears.

    I've played your, "Road To Canaan" several times - it is a KILLER song.

    Thank you my friend. It's one that I especially like.

    WSS