Cross one off the bucket list
-
Volbeat Aug. 18th at the Il. State Fair.
So pumped. I'm there dudes!
-
What the hell is volbeat
-
I look them up on YouTube. Yikes! To each his own.

WSS
-
Check out the whole album flipping rocks!
-
Been to some venues at the grandstand in Springfield, il. Two summers ago I seen Fl. ga. Line they put on a heck of a show. This one should top out this one I'm hoping. Tickets only ten bucks and the VIP section which is basically a big pit area are $25. I'm getting too old to mosh so it's $20 for two tics.
The Fl Ga Line crowd was around 15,000 and almost beat Jason Aldean as the all time high in attendance who was several thousand on top.
-
We don't get too many good concerts here anymore. That's why I'm so pumped I guess.
-
Saw the Cavs win a Championship.....that is one off my bucket list. Now I need the Indians to do it.
-
They seem cool, enjoy.
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login
